Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

On 7/19/2017 at 5:03 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I've been looking at Black Desert Online, at it seems a bit tricky to add. The combination of all the different view distances combined with the adjustable FOV makes a sensible calculation very hard to do. In addition it has some negative acceleration.

If you can't do a perfect calculation that's fine. Just give it your best shot and I'll be happy with whatever you can come up with :)

On 4/3/2017 at 7:02 PM, potato psoas said:

Lord of The Rings Online?

Hey can you please do LOTRO? It's F2P and the big, final Mordor update is coming so really want this added pleeease.

The game has an unchangeable FOV for first person and 20 different third person FOVs, as scroll zooms you out. But you can easily get to a particular FOV by reassigning zoom to a side button on your mouse. I think it would be perfectly fine if we only had the option to use, like, first person, 10th third person zoom and 20th third person zoom. I usually play on zoom 10.

I even asked the devs what the FOV values were and they said the third person (assumed it was zoom 1) has vertical FOV of 45, horizontal FOV of 62.5 and vertical FOV of 60, horizontal FOV of 83.4 for first person. Though I don't think they are correct because none of the FOV types in the calculator match.

Hello I'm really looking forward to the Destiny 2 release on PC the beta should be out on the 28th of august 2017 and I think it's open beta from the 29th to the 31st , If possible would you please be able to get this game added, thank you :) 

P.S. I don't know if being a premium member has any extra standing in making game requests but I cancelled my monthly subscription because I plan on buying a lifetime one very soon :)

• Wizard
12 hours ago, Mxriderz said:

Wondering if you guys have looked at Halo: Online? I've seen a lot of streamers playing it but Would love to be able to play on the correct sens! Thanks for everything

Added by popular request!

1 minute ago, NoSafety said:

Hello I'm really looking forward to the Destiny 2 release on PC the beta should be out on the 28th of august 2017 and I think it's open beta from the 29th to the 31st , If possible would you please be able to get this game added, thank you :) 

P.S. I don't know if being a premium member has any extra standing in making game requests but I cancelled my monthly subscription because I plan on buying a lifetime one very soon :)

I'll be all over this game as soon as I can ;)

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

I'll check it out in a day or two, but those kind of games are often lazy console ports when it comes to mouse sensitivity :angry:

Yeah you are absolutely right. I just thought the concept of the game looked cool. I usually look away from those games. :D

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It apparently has both acceleration and aim assist you can't turn off at the moment.

Unfortunate, might explain why my aim felt so off after having played it yesterday.
I ended up scrimming in the night and it was just all off.
Might just grab a controller and not touch it with a mouse for a while.

Thanks for checking man!

• Wizard
20 minutes ago, CyanMagenta said:

Here's a really obscure one, but one I'd be curious about in regard to this site's calculator: Receiver. It's about as indie as you can get, and not terribly popular. Its sensitivity is set by a simple slider alone, but I'd love to see it added.

Do the slider have any numbers? Or is there a config file?