Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Problem with 0% MM

Hey Guys,

First of all I'm converting all my games with 0% MM for a long time now but it distracts me in some way.

I like playing AWP in CS and Sniper Rifles in Battlefield and i have a huge problem with aiming in close combat.

I know that 0% MM would be the best and it feels great at the right distance but i can't stand it any longer that i'm so slow in close combat. 

So now my question, should i just leave it on 0% MM because it's theoretically the best or should i just change the MM to something like 56.25% or some other random number like 20%, 40%, ... ?

Thanks 🙏

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is when you go to a higher percentage like 56.25% you regain some close quarters ability at high magnification but the problem is everything else is then too fast. Personally I went back and forth between 56.25% and 0% for a long time but I finally settled on 0% for the reasons above.

To be honest though I'm not 100% sold on 0% either for the same reasons you mentioned but for now I'm happy with it until someone comes up with something better. @CaptaPraelium was working on a new method that would apparently end up similar to 28.125%, if recall correctly, but I don't now if he's working on it anymore. It would have been interesting to try though. 

Edited by iBerggman

Yeah i tried a few percentages last night  and 56.25% was definitly too fast for me in the distance.

I have never thought too much about the 0% MM in the past but on a few new games i'm playing right now the scopes just feel clumsy and it disturbs me in some way.

It would be great to hear if he's still working on it because i also tried 25% which is close to the 28.125% you mentioned and it feels quite good. Not too clumsy at the Crosshair and i also hitted long range shots even thought the scope sensitivity with 25% isn't that much higher to 0%.

If there are any mistakes in writing please ignore, english is not my main language :)

The percentages might be arbitrary but I'd say if it works for you just use whatever monitor match percentage or method you like even if it isn't as mathematically sound as 0%. The point is to be able to aim well in multiple game and if say 25% allows you to do so better than 0% it hardly matters that it's less accurate, right? 

The problem with not using 0% is every game is going to have some arbitrary variables that are counter to a goal of maintaining constants between multiple aims and games. Increasing ADS sensitivity for one game will have knockoff effects on games that do not require that aim agility. For example, every game is going to have different engagement distances, character strafe speeds etc, and you can't expect to calibrate one game and be consistent in another where the arbitrary variables not comparable.

As for prominent CSGO awper's (professional), they seem to have forgone the role of rifler, in favor of a responsive scoped sensitivity. The difference is they do not go significantly above 0%, they just have an abnormally high base sensitivity. As for what is superior way to play? There is some outlier riflers who use an abnormally high sensitivity compared to others in the same role, and they would also be able to flex into the AWP role if needed.