Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

On 9/14/2018 at 6:01 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Not sure exactly when this was updated, but a lot of scopes have changed.

4X is now 4.2229X (??), 2X is actually 2X (was 1.8X), 8X is actually 8X (was 7.25X) and so on.

Since the sensitivity scale according to the FOV the impact on the sensitivity is minimal, but I will update them all soon!

has this been implemented yet?

As I have a 21:9 monitor should I be doing anything different in the calculator to compensate for that and give me my true cm/360° distance?

Currently my calculation looks like this:

TPP

42923038130_4f27354e62_o.png

FPP

44732397971_7b55334058_o.png

I've not physically measured my cm/360° yet but it does feel a bit fast with the above settings.

Oh and are you able to explain why my sensitivity values are different to the above if I leave Squad off the calculator and just try to calculate a 35cm/360° for PUBG?

29795883477_e418b8f003_o.png

Edited by RipGroove
  • Wizard
Just now, Skidushe said:

Should I trust the lastContertedSensitivity values generated from putting the in game sensitivities in, or the lastContertedSensitivity values generated by the calculator more? They always seem to be ever so slightly different?

The ones generated by the game are actually slightly off, the calculator is accurate. But the difference is barely even measurable. 

23 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You are converting 75% Monitor Distance from Squad to PUBG, change the Normal conversion mode to 360 Distance if you want that to be 35cm for all games ;)

This is also why you get different results when you plug in 35 cm directly for PUBG.

I'm so confused, I thought I based my calculations on what you showed me below but I forgot to set 'Conversion Setup" properly:

30886291128_fa0f97c648_o.png

But after correcting I still get different results when I convert a Squad hipfire of 35cm/360° to PUBG:

Conversion:

43847439375_977d4ec903_o.png

Just PUBG:

30886290128_9b8f9515a6_o.png

Obviously I'm missing the concept as one method gives me sens of 32 for all scopes and the other method gives me a sens of 32 for "General" and 36 for everything else.

• Wizard

The first one is using TPP, the second one is using FPP. These are different for General sensitivity since TPP is locked to a specific FOV, while FPP has a variable FOV.

For the first one your actual FOV is 92, while Squad is 90. That's why you get a slightly different result for General (which is matched to 360 distance) and the scopes which are matched to 100% of the 90 FOV.

For the second one the actual FOV is 103.5 which is why the General sensitivity is so much lower. The scopes are still matched to Squad with 90 FOV however.

In the last one everything is matched to the FOV of FPP, so they are all the same.

The important thing to note is that all the sensitivities will be calculated based on the hipfire sensitivity of the input game. So when you do like the first and second one the scopes are not matched to General sensitivity in PUBG, but Squad hipfire.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The first one is using TPP, the second one is using FPP. These are different for General sensitivity since TPP is locked to a specific FOV, while FPP has a variable FOV.

For the first one your actual FOV is 92, while Squad is 90. That's why you get a slightly different result for General (which is matched to 360 distance) and the scopes which are matched to 100% of the 90 FOV.

For the second one the actual FOV is 103.5 which is why the General sensitivity is so much lower. The scopes are still matched to Squad with 90 FOV however.

In the last one everything is matched to the FOV of FPP, so they are all the same.

The important thing to note is that all the sensitivities will be calculated based on the hipfire sensitivity of the input game. So when you do like the first and second one the scopes are not matched to General sensitivity in PUBG, but Squad hipfire.

Thanks. I need to stick with Squad as the input then to keep muscle memory I guess. I'll have a play around in the training mode again and see what feels right. 

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

What do you think is the most important game to maintain the sensitivity for ads and scoping?? of the original game that is being exported or the one you are playing, my idea is to keep the hipfires, but I do not know which configuration of 0% MM to use for ads and scope, from root game, or the export...

Edited by NukeON
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, NukeON said:

What do you think is the most important game to maintain the sensitivity for ads and scoping?? of the original game that is being exported or the one you are playing, my idea is to keep the hipfires, but I do not know which configuration of 0% MM to use for ads and scope, from root game, or the export...

The original game, or else you will get different scope sensitivity in games that have different FOV from the original.

In this case it's how far you have to move the mouse to aim at something at the very edge of your monitor.

In this case it's how far you have to move the mouse to aim at something at the very edge of your monitor.

Interesting, thanks.