Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
23 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

How much of a hassle would it be to make the calculator generate the whole "SensitiveMap=((Mouse, (Array=((SensitiveName ... ... ...)))))" line with both values included? I mean I've already done it myself and saved it but every time I have to do it I'm reminded how annoying it is to do when every custom input setting is on the same line in the config so while the "All" conversion option helps a lot I think it would be quite a game-changer to have the calculator generate the line automatically.

I thought about this when I made the "All" conversions, which itself is quite complicated to get to work in every scenario. I basically concluded that it wasn't worth it because PUBG would be the only game to utilize it, and it will require quite a lot of work to do it.

I might be able to do a special hack that's much faster than coding the whole thing just for PUBG though, so it will only work for that game. The user experience will be exactly the same. I'll take look this weekend!

Hello guys, i have a problem with the sens of all scopes, feeling is very bad when aiming with scope, is too fast. I played pubg yesterday after two months, i never had problems before. Whats wrong with my config? What is scoping magnified? --------->  SensitiveName="ScopingMagnified "

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 00.10.35.33.png

• Wizard
2 hours ago, mikis said:

Hello guys, i have a problem with the sens of all scopes, feeling is very bad when aiming with scope, is too fast. I played pubg yesterday after two months, i never had problems before. Whats wrong with my config? What is scoping magnified? --------->  SensitiveName="ScopingMagnified "

Scoping magnified is the sensitivity applied to all scopes if you don't set them all individually. Does you in-game sensitivity match up with your config file values?

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The "All" option for config file conversions in PUBG will now generate the entire sensitivity blob with all the values!

image.png

(And Borderlands will too!)

really nice! but.... it is bugged ;) for pubg there is on each sensitivity line one ")" to much, it is a single () per block, not ())

current implementation does not work because of that (for me at least), cool feature though!

Edited by sammymanny
  • 3 weeks later...
On 02/04/2019 at 18:14, mikis said:

Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 00.10.35.33.png

I have the same issue. I converted my Apex legends' sens to PUBG using MM%0 but scopes in pubg feel wayyy faster. And I think that's because they are if I'm not doing something wrong. I tried to compare 8X scope in Apex legends to 4X scope in PUBG. They both have around the same FOV and distance and yet the 4X scope travels for a much longer distance when going from one side on the mousepad to the other. But that said it might be a wrong way to test it.

Did they do something to pubg's sens because when I used to play it like 2 months ago, I don't think scopes felt that unplayable and I didn't change much if anything at all ever since.

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, lolredy said:

I have the same issue. I converted my Apex legends' sens to PUBG using MM%0 but scopes in pubg feel wayyy faster. And I think that's because they are if I'm not doing something wrong. I tried to compare 8X scope in Apex legends to 4X scope in PUBG. They both have around the same FOV and distance and yet the 4X scope travels for a much longer distance when going from one side on the mousepad to the other. But that said it might be a wrong way to test it.

Did they do something to pubg's sens because when I used to play it like 2 months ago, I don't think scopes felt that unplayable and I didn't change much if anything at all ever since.

Just did a quick test in PUBG, and nothing has changed as far as I can tell. What does your conversion look like?

• Wizard
46 minutes ago, lolredy said:

khUORnSL5G.png

The PUBG config file gets messy real fast. You have a lot of invalid config in the sensitivity section. I'm not sure if it affects the sensitivity or not, but try to delete everything highlighted here and copy in just the text from the calculation and see if that helps. You should have 1 start parenthesis after "Array=" and 4 end parenthesis before ",MouseVertical".

Take a backup of your file first :)

image.png

thanks for helping, unfortunately it doesn't seem to fix it. I also tried to uninstall the game fully(deleting all config files and all) and reinstall it but it didn't help either.

I just converted my Apex's sens to BFV without too much trouble. So I don't get why this is happening with pubg, lol. Maybe ill just try to manually mm0% it.

Edited by lolredy
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, lolredy said:

I just converted my Apex's sens to BFV without too much trouble. So I don't get why this is happening with pubg, lol. Maybe ill just try to manually mm0% it.

PUBG is using 100% by default, so if you have all the sensitivity values set to the same like the default 50, you should be able to measure the distance to move the crosshair to aim at something on the edge of your screen. If this distance isn't the same between scopes and FPP hipfire somethings indeed wrong. Maybe PUBG has started reading generic Unreal Engine 4 files like we have seen with a couple of other games?

Yeah, it really is not the same. The 0% hipfire conversion from apex to pubg is perfect...It's just that as soon as I zoom in with a scope like 2x, 3x, 4x, etc...it really gets out of control. I have to lower the scopes' sens to like 10% for them to be ''usable''. Iron sight, red dot and holo seem fine  for some reason.

But anyway, I did find some workaround. If I log onto a different windows account, the problem seem to disappear.

Edited by lolredy
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, lolredy said:

But anyway, I did find some workaround. If I log onto a different windows account, the problem seem to disappear.

I think the issue might be the one I mentioned then, PUBG reading generic UE4 files. Do you have a folder under %LOCALAPPDATA% called "Unreal Engine" on the user with the issue? 

If so, check if you also have \Engine\Config folder under there, and in the Config folder a UserInput.ini file (so %LOCALAPPDATA%\Unreal Engine\Engine\Config\UserInput.ini).

If you do have this file, it would be very nice if you could PM me the content.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, lolredy said:

I deleted the userinput.ini file from the unreal folder like you asked and everything seems fixed now, thank you very much.

Great! I'm not quite sure which game(s) create this file, but it might be re-created at some point messing up again. So keep an eye for it and delete it again if it reappears.

I just made a new config after update #28 and it seems the sensitivities are now listed in the opposite order than before starting with the 15x and ending with Normal? I'm really starting to miss the ability to paste in the sensitivity decimals included right in the settings menu... that by the way didn't change with the patch if anyone was wondering, it still rounds to the nearest whole number.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, iBerggman said:

I just made a new config after update #28 and it seems the sensitivities are now listed in the opposite order than before starting with the 15x and ending with Normal?

Seems like they are ordered based on when they are changed. So if you change 15x before 8x it will appear earlier in the list.

The calculator should be smarter when converting from csgo to pubg.

For instance if I am using CSGO Zoom 1 calculator to pubg, I am giving the calculator my regular sens along with my zoom sens. It should give the nonscoped values my hipfire sens values in the other game and convert the scope senses using my csgo sens X zoom sens to retrieve the scope sensitivities

Also what monitor distance % would I use if I am converting from CSGO 1920X1080 to PUBG 1920X1080 when playing both on 90 FOV?

I'm using 360 degrees for hipfire and im using monitor distance for ADS and scopes at 0% at the moment, Im not sure if that's right.

Zoom1 in CSGO magnifies 2.4x
AUG/KRIEG in CSGO magnifies 3x
Zoom2 in CSGO magnifies 4x

But I just want the same feeling and the mouse to move the same distance it would in csgo when scoped in with ZOOM1 with all PUBG Scopes.

Edited by marmanoff
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, marmanoff said:

If I pick ZOOM 1, I am informing the calculator of my normal sens and my zoom sens. and still it will apply my zoom sens for all the mouse sensitivity settings for pubg.

If all your settings are linked through an available conversion it actually doesn't matter. That's essentially what the "All" option is for. Instead of manually entering your zoom sensitivity, make sure to select a conversion method that produces that value. This in turn makes sure that the game you are converting to uses the same method and feel the same.

People have different preferences though, some prefer scope sensitivity that is impossible to get through a conversion. So I'm considering an option for the "All" conversion where you enter all data, and the calculator does hipfire to hipfire, ads to ads and scope to scope. This is kinda breaking the whole premise of converting through, but maybe someone like it this way.

9 minutes ago, marmanoff said:

What monitor distance % would I use if I am converting from CSGO 1920X1080 to PUBG 1920X1080 when playing both on 90 FOV?

It depends a bit on what you want to achieve, so you should try the three most common options. 360 distance, MDH 100% and MDH 0%. See which one feels best.

I'm assuming you mean FOV 90 configured in both games, which means that their actual FOV is not the same btw. If you have the same actual FOV it doesn't matter which method you use.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It depends a bit on what you want to achieve, so you should try the three most common options. 360 distance, MDH 100% and MDH 0%. See which one feels best.

I'm assuming you mean FOV 90 configured in both games, which means that their actual FOV is not the same btw. If you have the same actual FOV it doesn't matter which method you use.

I cant change fov in CSGO, but I can in PUBG. How do I set PUBG to the correct FOV then to get the values I want

I don't know why but my hipfire sensitivity is not the same as the ads or scopes ones. I use 25 for each one of them but it feels slow down a notch and I didn't realize until now. Is it there a way to fix this?.
8c36ab58bb643c29739283c3b6326838.png
981c3b543992e020880b1435702335cf.png

ed3d8fb244f369c7706f335d8b228e5f.png

Edited by RoDeRinG