Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Aim Hero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My mouse sensitivity in Paladins is 2.0 and my FOV is set to 120. I want to get the exact same sensitivity and FOV in Aim Hero respecting my change to the FOV from default (100) to 120 in Paladins. In previous answers I've read that the Aim Hero FOV is vdeg, in contrast to paladins' FOV which is hdeg res. So I changed the FOV for Aim Hero to hdeg and entered 120. According to the conversion I have to set my Aim Hero FOV to 88.51 vdeg to match both FOVs. But still the calculator tells me to set my sensivity to 2.4 instead of 2.0. What am I doing wrong? I've attached a picture to make it more clear what I have put into the boxes.

Paladins.jpg

• Wizard
7 hours ago, Johnny said:

According to the conversion I have to set my Aim Hero FOV to 88.51 vdeg to match both FOVs. But still the calculator tells me to set my sensivity to 2.4 instead of 2.0. What am I doing wrong? I've attached a picture to make it more clear what I have put into the boxes.

In Paladins the 360 distance changes when you change FOV. In Aim Hero it does not, hence the difference. (Unless an update has changed this for Aim Hero).

So your calculations are correct.

• 2 months later...
On 23.01.2018 at 11:20, DPI Wizard said:

In Paladins the 360 distance changes when you change FOV. In Aim Hero it does not, hence the difference. (Unless an update has changed this for Aim Hero).

So your calculations are correct.

There is scope update, will you touch it?

Would be great if you could update the 'sniper zoom scale' and 'zoom sensitivity ratio' to compare it to games like Overwatch and CSGO, as the developers themselves don't know how it compares to Overwatch so it's almost impossible to correctly set the scoped sensitivity + FOV. Cheers

Just now, Pirateer said:

Would be great if you could update the 'sniper zoom scale' and 'zoom sensitivity ratio' to compare it to games like Overwatch and CSGO, as the developers themselves don't know how it compares to Overwatch so it's almost impossible to correctly set the scoped sensitivity + FOV. Cheers

I made shortcut
http://steamcommunity.com/app/518030/discussions/0/1696043263497657517/

2 hours ago, LimaBravo said:

When I save the fov value in the game up to the 4th decimal place and save it, only the 2nd digit will appear on the screen. Should this be the 4th decimal point? If not, is the second decimal point applied?

I can freely save fov with 2 digits after comma.