Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

22 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Just updated the game now.

• Added all scopes I have access too.
  • Adjust rounding in-game to four decimals. You can enter four and it will apply correctly, but only two decimals are shown in-game.
  • Adjusted config file decimals to five, as it won't read any more.
  • Removed ADS Mouse Sensitivity algorithm selection (Legacy/Relative) as it is bugged in the game (relative is always active) and it doesn't bring anything to the calculation as legacy is (supposed to be) the same as relative with coefficient 0.

I did feel a difference between legacy and relative but guess I may be wrong? I usually use the 3.5x scopes. So if what you're saying is correct and the game is bugged and staying on relative how would I get the classic legacy feeling currently? Should I just change the coefficient in the game settings to 0?? I preferred the legacy feeling that was in the beta

IMPORTAND IS TO TELL THIS IW - 

why? we can disscus 1000 sites of what works...and what not..legacy not works in the current state of the game, All runns on Relative. so why you dont report this problem?  no, anyone is here and crys about sens and the game is not fixed, thats doesnt make sense to me. report the prob, wait until the prob is fixed, than we can start discuss again.

we have here a profi of you all the pimples in your face calculate on the basis of your size, he can do only so much what that game gives. We should not forget that ;)

Wizard is the mouse sense god ;)

Edited by conan1

Hello!

Could someone help me transfer my pubg sens to MW? I'm a noob with this.

Pubg: 800dpi, 1728x1080, 90 fov, general sensitivity 30, AIM ADS and SCOPES 25
COD: 800 dpi, 1728x1080, 90 fov

Also I want my scopes in MW to feel similar to pubg scopes?

Thank you so much for the help

2 hours ago, HachiHO said:

Questions...

Depends on how you want ADS to be synchronised, you will not be able to synchronise up all scopes by any one method because CoD MW doesn't allow individual sight adjustment, and the default scaling is different to some of the ADS levels in pubg. Also, you should only really try and match first person aiming - third person is fundamentally different in any case.

First thing is to match your hipfire up - the important thing is the FOV difference between the games -(Pubg uses resolution based, and CoD is 16:9 aspect ratio based). You can match this up as below.

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ca21bfb9ba4637d6eeb47c94f81be7e3.PNG

Then you can choose a method for converting ADS. Most recommend either MD (monitor distance)  0%, or MD-H 50-75%. Example:

Capture2.PNG.0afa8c1265d242229a7107e134ddff41.PNG

Then you can input your previous hipfire sens and arrive at a setting for a specific ADS conversion, for example, converting the Assault rifle ADS to red dots in CoD matched by MD 0%

Capture3.thumb.PNG.dc23dbb604266d0e6d2f211c3d21f23f.PNG

If you want to do a different scope, you will get different results however. Best advice is just to choose the scopes you use the most and match those up. If you find the aiming too slow in CoD, try using monitor distance horizontal 50-75% instead.

Edited by TheNoobPolice

I'm a little confused on how i'm suppose to convert my ADS sensitivity compared to past cod games (legacy aim)

I'm a simple man-- I use 2.2 sensitivity and 400 dpi for CS:GO 1 sensitivity for Scoped weapons.

What should my ADS sens be? 
What should my coefficient be?
Should I be on legacy or relative? I would use legacy but I heard it was bugged.

• Wizard
Just now, Paintballer said:

Hey Mr DPI. How come the calculator uses the 3.5 zoom as the standard when running the comparison and not a red dot or no sight?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. The "All" conversion uses 3.25X and holo (for high and low zoom), while all other aims are available for manual conversion (where you need to provide the hipfire sensitivity).

Hey I'm having problems getting my sense to stick to anything more than 2 decimals, I run 5.1452 In game. As previously indicated it does just say 5.15, however when I go to my config file to check to see if the sens stuck it just reverts back to 5.15 as soon as I jump into a match or restart the game. I wanted to use the config file sens calcs for hipfire and ads, which gave me a few more decimals, however those didn't stick at all, the moment I boot the game up it just reverts, and if I change it while the game is on it reverts when I jump into a match as well.

So regardless of whether I change it in game or in config it never sticks beyond 2 decimals, has anyone else encountered the same problem or knows a workaround for this. If this is widely known excuse my ignorance I only recently started taking my aim/sens serious about 1.5 months ago so I'm not familiar with all the tips and tricks yet.

Edited by MrBayeasy
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, MrBayeasy said:

So regardless of whether I change it in game or in config it never sticks beyond 2 decimals, has anyone else encountered the same problem or knows a workaround for this. If this is widely known excuse my ignorance I only recently started taking my aim/sens serious about 1.5 months ago so I'm not familiar with all the tips and tricks yet.

Make the file read-only :)

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, sithex1 said:

Can someone help me? I'm trying to get my ads sens from R6 Siege, but the calculator wont change no matter what i put..

The calculator is set to MDH 0%, which is exactly the same as Coefficient 0 in MW. So as long as you have the same FOV in both R6 and MW, the calculation won't change.

But you have ADS sens in R6 set to 84, which probably means you want it to be the same 360 distance as hipfire. Have you only set the sensitivity in-game, or in the config file as well?

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The calculator is set to MDH 0%, which is exactly the same as Coefficient 0 in MW. So as long as you have the same FOV in both R6 and MW, the calculation won't change.

But you have ADS sens in R6 set to 84, which probably means you want it to be the same 360 distance as hipfire. Have you only set the sensitivity in-game, or in the config file as well?

I only have it set in-game, I figured that was good enough? So I should change the conversion setup to 360 for both hipfire and ads, which would give the result I want?

thank you

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Angelofthefallen said:

What if I want my ADS and hipfire to be same sensitivity? Or like battlefield 1 with uniform aiming off.

For the same as BF1 with USA off set it to 1. ADS and hipfire can't be same sensitivity though, since they have different FOV. You have to choose either same 360 distance, same tracking speed (MDH 0%) or same flick distance (MDH X%).

14 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

For the same as BF1 with USA off set it to 1. ADS and hipfire can't be same sensitivity though, since they have different FOV. You have to choose either same 360 distance, same tracking speed (MDH 0%) or same flick distance (MDH X%).

What do I set to “1” and if I I wanted tracking speed. MDH 0% for what? ADS scope or? 

It might help to mention I play with 7.33 sensitivity on modern war fare. Lol sorry I’m a little confused

• Wizard
Just now, Angelofthefallen said:

What do I set to “1” and if I I wanted tracking speed. MDH 0% for what? ADS scope or? 

It might help to mention I play with 7.33 sensitivity on modern war fare. Lol sorry I’m a little confused

Setting the coefficient in MW to 1 (and multipliers to 1) is the same as BF1 with USA off.

Setting the coefficient to 0 is the same as MDH 0% and will make the tracking speed across all aims the same. For both ADS and scope.