Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

2 hours ago, xdxdflamerdog said:

Hey guys have a small question if anyone is able to help? I'm trying to copy my old BFV settings to MW, I'm just trying to get a 1:1 with hipfire and ADS in cod, can anyone lend a hand? 

edit: my sensitivity in bfv hipfire is the same as my ads, trying to get same hipfire sensitivitry in battlefield v as my hipfire and ads in cod

clear.PNG

if you understand 1;1 as in 360 distance then set it to this (spoiler warning this isnt going to work)image.png.547d8ccbee897fefe7e0ea33aef0f60f.png

if you are using uniform soldier aiming either at 133.33 or 177.78 (might work )

image.png.b7ed5e6fbf1a0cec99a141a33f4c0cdc.png

image.png.bc2145c3da79597d27effe88247e8dee.png

or the best uniform soldier aiming option (should work )

image.png.9a3c0cde29ba2ce792ccf7dad386dd40.png

make sure to match the hippfire fov

Edited by fortunate reee

hey there, I must have been wrong about solider X scope sens, i believe its 100, I checked my apex sensitivity which was 3.64 with 90FOV and 400DPI which translated to 11.22 inches, just wondering the tool says I should have monitor distance coefficient at 0.00 is this correct? sorry as you can probably tell I am a complete noob

• Wizard
1 hour ago, xdxdflamerdog said:

hey there, I must have been wrong about solider X scope sens, i believe its 100, I checked my apex sensitivity which was 3.64 with 90FOV and 400DPI which translated to 11.22 inches, just wondering the tool says I should have monitor distance coefficient at 0.00 is this correct? sorry as you can probably tell I am a complete noob

Do like the screenshot I showed you, but set the scale of ADS and scopes to 100 instead of 20. The coefficient should be 1 like in the screenshot if you want the same scope scaling as in BFV.

1 hour ago, xdxdflamerdog said:

id recommend 0,00 ( the 4th picture i sent in my last post) 0%  for your conversion might require some getting used to but its worth it in the long run

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's only the same if you set the FOV to 65 Hdeg 4:3 (which is 80.690944 configured in the game). Legacy is locked to scale to this FOV while relative will scale to the configured FOV.

oh, is it a new change? so if I want to keep playing with legacy like before, should i use relative 0 now? i'm using 106.52 Hdeg

• Wizard
Just now, Reyskor said:

oh, is it a new change? so if I want to keep playing with legacy like before, should i use relative 0 now? i'm using 106.52 Hdeg

I was supposed to always be like this, but there was a bug in MW earlier that made legacy scale with the coefficient. Not sure exactly when it was fixed, but some time in the last 3-4 months I think.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Althir81 said:

i'm a bit confused what is the best way to max 1x scope Apex to AR/Reflex on Warzone?!
Same FOV in both games (without ads ofc)

Match 360 distance for hipfire and use relative ADS sensitivity with coefficient 0 on Warzone. Then set the high and low zoom to the same value as you have for the scopes in Apex and they will be the same.

@f0v3r there's no such thing as 1:1 when the zoom changes, you just have to pick a matching method as it's impossible to match all at the same time.

360 distance is the most common people think of but its not recommended when aiming down sight and zooming in.

0% Monitor distance or 100% vertical monitor distance are more recommended for that purpose.

If you use very high zoom scopes in a game, then 133% vertical monitor distance can work well too.

You should read through the instructions at the top and also @Skidushe's pinned thread in the technical discussion section.

• Wizard
4 hours ago, CasseShimada said:

There seems to be something wrong with the calculator.Is there anybody facing the same problem as I am?What does 'setcl 283349319' means..I covered from Overwatch and my mouse sensitivity is 8.5,DPI is 400.

Select in-game as location instead of config file if you don't want to mess around in the files.

Is there a way to get similar zoom sens from csgo to cod?

CSGO 2.2 sens  1.0 zoom sens 1280x960 stretched

COD "7.3333" sens  1920x1080 fov 106.26

Got to this number unsure if I did it right can someone confirm?

setcl 1878342628 "1.69334" 

this is the one for the zoomed sniper scopes.

• Wizard
59 minutes ago, kiriyama said:

Is there a way to get similar zoom sens from csgo to cod?

CSGO 2.2 sens  1.0 zoom sens 1280x960 stretched

COD "7.3333" sens  1920x1080 fov 106.26

Got to this number unsure if I did it right can someone confirm?

setcl 1878342628 "1.69334" 

this is the one for the zoomed sniper scopes.

I think you should do like this.

Since you have stretched 4:3 to 16:9 that means that the zoom sensitivity is technically MDH 100%. So by setting the coefficient to 1.78 and all aims to 1.18 you will replicate this zoom sens.

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I think you should do like this.

Since you have stretched 4:3 to 16:9 that means that the zoom sensitivity is technically MDH 100%. So by setting the coefficient to 1.78 and all aims to 1.18 you will replicate this zoom sens.

Hmm makes sense let me try it out thanks for the help.

I’m not following how the calculator continues to tell me I should have the same in-game sensitivity for the two very different computers I play on (below); one laptop and one desktop. 

Laptop: 15.6” 1920x1080p

Desktop: 34” 3440x1440p

Both have mouse set to 800 DPI. 

Every time I run the calculator it says they should be set to 5.0 in game, but they feel much different (laptop much slower/less sensitive).

What am I missing? Makes it super difficult to bounce back and forth