Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

having a different fov mess with muscle memory

On 11/18/2019 at 4:24 AM, Nick said:

I use 90 fov in one game and in mw I use 120 I know that the sens seems faster but it isent. Will it mess with muscle memory what so ever ?

If u are using %0 MM its ok. I do same thing and muscle memory is real I feel the difference between my long term used sensitivity and different sensitivity but you can easily adapt new sensitivity.

That depends on what you want, as there is no exact same sens between two different FOV's. You can only get one specific aspect the same, that being 360 distance, tracking speed (MDH 0%) or movement to a certain spot on the monitor (MDH X%). When you match any of these, everything else will be different between the two aims.

Typically scopes are matched using MDH 0%, which is the slowest method. If this feels too slow, try 75% (default for CSGO) or 100% (default for a lot of newer games). These percentages assumes 16:9 btw, if you have a different aspect ratio they will be different.

Edited by fortunate reee
On 11/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, fortunate reee said:

0% is 0% vertical horizontal is pretty much irrelevant since you should use the same aspect ratioimage.thumb.png.9e831bf60fb334f6137f17422cf5395c.png

Sorry for all the questions just trying to learn a bit more I don't want to mess with my sens!! Here it talks about aspect ratios, lets say Csgo uses 4:3 and Cod uses 16:9 would I have to change one of the games to the  other aspect ratio or just leave it as default (What the calculator puts in from the start)??? Will the fov have any effect on this what so ever, Im already using horizontal 0%!

Thankyou for helping me, I appreciate it immensely!!!!

On 22/11/2019 at 18:34, Nick said:

Sorry for all the questions just trying to learn a bit more I don't want to mess with my sens!! Here it talks about aspect ratios, lets say Csgo uses 4:3 and Cod uses 16:9 would I have to change one of the games to the  other aspect ratio or just leave it as default (What the calculator puts in from the start)??? Will the fov have any effect on this what so ever, Im already using horizontal 0%!

Thankyou for helping me, I appreciate it immensely!!!!

i have tried out multiple things when it comes to aspect ratio , and i have pretty much come to the conclusion that it depends on stretched res vs blackbars (blackbars basically keeps 1920x1080 if on 16;9 whilst stretched res would be inserting your custom res like 1440 x 1080 )

0% will get you the closest possible to the feel i tend to use the same aspect ratio whilst matching my fov @DPI Wizard might be able to tell if using stretched / 16;9 would work together if using 0%

Changing FOV always changes perceived sensitivity in one way or another. No way around it.

You can choose, by preference, a method to match an FOV to another in one way only, but it is still only "preference".

Most people choose 0% (vertical or horizontal - doesn't matter) if you want a consistent sensation for tracking and recoil control. Especially important in games with slow TTK.

Others usually choose anywhere from 89-178% vertical monitor distance  (normally 50-100% horizontal at 16:9) in order to make the overall perceived turn-speed across the screen feel about the same as THEY PERCEIVE IT -  it is not an objective thing. The more an FOV change there is, the more this tends to become necessary. In other words, 0% feels extremely slow on very high zoom sniper scopes, but is usually fine on low zoom iron sights. A lot of this depends on the game too of course.

I still don't recommend anything other than 360 distance between games for base "hipfire"  or whatever the normal FOV state is for said game when it is not possible to accurately match an FOV. Having more consistent spatial sensitivity tends to work better for that purpose.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:39 AM, TheNoobPolice said:

Changing FOV always changes perceived sensitivity in one way or another. No way around it.

You can choose, by preference, a method to match an FOV to another in one way only, but it is still only "preference".

Most people choose 0% (vertical or horizontal - doesn't matter) if you want a consistent sensation for tracking and recoil control. Especially important in games with slow TTK.

Others usually choose anywhere from 89-178% vertical monitor distance  (normally 50-100% horizontal at 16:9) in order to make the overall perceived turn-speed across the screen feel about the same as THEY PERCEIVE IT -  it is not an objective thing. The more an FOV change there is, the more this tends to become necessary. In other words, 0% feels extremely slow on very high zoom sniper scopes, but is usually fine on low zoom iron sights. A lot of this depends on the game too of course.

I still don't recommend anything other than 360 distance between games for base "hipfire"  or whatever the normal FOV state is for said game when it is not possible to accurately match an FOV. Having more consistent spatial sensitivity tends to work better for that purpose.

no matter the fov use 360 distance for hipfire and does changing between 0% and 100% alright when it comes down to the sens.

Cause in fortnite 0% is slowwwwww but at 100% its a bit better 

3 часа назад, Nick сказал:

Независимо от того, что fov использует 360-градусное расстояние для hipfire и действительно меняется от 0% до 100%, когда дело доходит до ощущения.

Причина в форните 0% медленнее, но на 100% немного лучше 

This is why MDH TO MDH instead of 360 to 360 better to use in my opinion

On 11/29/2019 at 4:35 AM, Nick said:

no matter the fov use 360 distance for hipfire and does changing between 0% and 100% alright when it comes down to the sens.

Cause in fortnite 0% is slowwwwww but at 100% its a bit better 

Honestly depends on the game type also, and the kind of aiming needed. Like for example, if I play Hitman, I just match my 360 distance to my FPS sens, even though I cant match the FOV anywhere near. Having the same turn-rate in that game just feels more  comfortable than any other conversion.

If you are transferring to a more aim critical game then one thing that is paramount is getting the FOV's as close as what the game allows. Of course, if the FOV is exactly the same it doesn't matter what method you use to convert as they will all result in the same value.

I have to say that my transition from CSGO to R6 with mouse-sensitivity's calculator was just awesome. I play on CSGO with 1024x768 and when I went to R6 with changed FOV and changed resolution and I had my sensitivity there, I felt it like it was CSGO. 

1 hour ago, guash said:

it does mess, as when you change FOV your sens will change too its just like zooming in or out, if you zoom in your sens will raise and if you zoom out your sens will lower

I never had this problem. I felt changing my FOV and my resolution from CS to R6 did not affect my muscle memory, in fact I felt it as I feel it on CS.