Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov Sens Help

Hey Guys, 

Just bought the game and need a bit help with the Sensitivity Calculations.

Thats the one i calculated.

dsfsdf.thumb.JPG.1326104602930c9070c8b1c300dc3aa0.JPG

The ADS sensitivity is just way too high, higher than the normal 360 looking sensitivity. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong ?

I'm now using half of the ads sensitivity from the calculator..

Thanks for any help.

10 hours ago, Ganja said:

Hey Guys, 

Just bought the game and need a bit help with the Sensitivity Calculations.

Thats the one i calculated.

dsfsdf.thumb.JPG.1326104602930c9070c8b1c300dc3aa0.JPG

The ADS sensitivity is just way too high, higher than the normal 360 looking sensitivity. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong ?

I'm now using half of the ads sensitivity from the calculator..

Thanks for any help.

your resolution isn't the same in those games that can mess with aim / the 360 method is far from perfect image.png.9d48d97fa5922b98714baf65853fd606.png

I'm sorry, forgot to mention that I'm using MDH 0% for everything.

I don't think that the resolution matters than, i use it like this in every game and it works perfectly fine. Pictures below.

dfghsdfg.thumb.JPG.4c32eca869403c5d8b3a6ab5f2381c3d.JPGthgfhj.thumb.JPG.cc1ab4c66602dbd9b4a11de3f632cd68.JPG

The calculated 360 distance in Trakov is at 38.9 cm like in the other games and it fells like always but the ADS sens that was calculated is way too high.

In all other games it feels great and i have no problems but in Tarkov the ADS sensitivity is like 2 times higher..

45 minutes ago, Ganja said:

I'm sorry, forgot to mention that I'm using MDH 0% for everything.

I don't think that the resolution matters than, i use it like this in every game and it works perfectly fine. Pictures below.

dfghsdfg.thumb.JPG.4c32eca869403c5d8b3a6ab5f2381c3d.JPGthgfhj.thumb.JPG.cc1ab4c66602dbd9b4a11de3f632cd68.JPG

The calculated 360 distance in Trakov is at 38.9 cm like in the other games and it fells like always but the ADS sens that was calculated is way too high.

In all other games it feels great and i have no problems but in Tarkov the ADS sensitivity is like 2 times higher..

fov doesn't if you use 0% ,res however does affect your calc .

the issue you are describing somewhat reminds me of the issues/ gameplay mechanics used in tarkov (armor / weapon weight impacts sensitivity ) or something that was pretty much my reason for never playing that game 

should try different weapons/ armor / no armor one should feel good 

Edited by fortunate reee

When it comes to ADS sensitivity in Tarkov, your sensitivity setting is your 360 turn rate, no matter which scope you're using. So if you get the sensitivity right for ironsight, then your zoom sens will be too high because you're turning 360 at the same rate. If you get the sens right for a 6x scope, then your 1x red dot will be too slow.

As for hipfire sens, it is affected by your armor/helmet.

The only workaround I found to match ADS sensitivity is to lower the FoV. I noticed that when I played with 59 in-game fov, everything was fine, but when I switched to 74 FoV, then the difference between zoom levels became very apparent.

Sorry, I tried different scopes and I seem to be getting some different results.

Red dot and 2x monstrum scope have the same 360 turn rate but the elcan 1x/4x scope has a different turn rate than the red dot.

I guess it's scope-based. The 1x/4x has the same turn rate when u use the 4x mode or the 1x iron on top, both are low turn rate compared to red dot.

I can't even say it's FoV based because 2x and red dot have a different FoV when ADSing but the same turn rate, while the Elcan scope doesn't. It's all strange.

• 3 weeks later...