Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Games I play: Battlefront 2, Overwatch, R6, Fortnite and CSGO.

So I try to convert my sens from CSGO to all the other games (CSGO sens is 3.2825 @ 400 dpi 31.6555cm/360° and scoped multiplier is 0.818933027098955175) and the Hipfire sens is perfectly the same but when it comes down to scoped sens it feels way slower in all games, I know it should feel the same since there are different engines but its not even the same when talking about 360°, I have done some tests moving my arm to one point of my mouse pad to another and the CSGO scoped gets further away than the other senses, what im I doing wrong? could someone help me out pls?

If you need more details to help me I can provide them, what I do is basically is this:

image.thumb.png.944b3cc1f8220667cb76c3977928d66e.png

I just put my sens and it gives me these other senses, but if I start tweaking settings like the aim part it gives me other sens for rainbow six and it happens in all the other games, help me pls, if more details needed just ask and ill give it to you, thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Rowancy said:

Games I play: Battlefront 2, Overwatch, R6, Fortnite and CSGO.

So I try to convert my sens from CSGO to all the other games (CSGO sens is 3.2825 @ 400 dpi 31.6555cm/360° and scoped multiplier is 0.818933027098955175) and the Hipfire sens is perfectly the same but when it comes down to scoped sens it feels way slower in all games, I know it should feel the same since there are different engines but its not even the same when talking about 360°, I have done some tests moving my arm to one point of my mouse pad to another and the CSGO scoped gets further away than the other senses, what im I doing wrong? could someone help me out pls?

If you need more details to help me I can provide them, what I do is basically is this:

image.thumb.png.944b3cc1f8220667cb76c3977928d66e.png

I just put my sens and it gives me these other senses, but if I start tweaking settings like the aim part it gives me other sens for rainbow six and it happens in all the other games, help me pls, if more details needed just ask and ill give it to you, thanks

set your r6 fov to 73.74 in the ini file that is the same fov , you can try 75% hor for ads and scope

15 minutes ago, Rowancy said:

i use 84 fov and play in 4:3, and why 75?

if you play csgo you should be using 73.74 since that will be the exact fov csgo has , 75%hor is is the default scaling used by csgo scopes so 1.0 ads in csgo 

if you are using siege stretched res then you need to change your res to 1440 x 1080(or any other 4x3 res) for siege in the calculator 

16;9 blackbars > any stretched btw (using pro settings "makes me better ".exe has stopped working

Edited by fortunate reee