Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

I want all my scopes to have the same 360 distance - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

Hi i want all my scopes to have the same 360 distance in call of duty warzone, since im used to it this way (in other games)

My Mouse Sensitivity In Call Of Duty Is: 5.30

or 1.590151 in CS:GO/Quake Champions (Both 1600 DPI)

What should my settings be to acomplish this?

That is definitely not advised, and you are most likely not used to that from other games at all. Who told you that was a good idea?

in any case, you'd set up it like this in the calculator, but there is not enough range on any scope above 3.5x to achieve this, since they automatically scale with monitor distance in the engine.

Capture.PNG.31e683f8128a1a38d614f2ea07ad8df0.PNG

If you use a mouse like Logitech, you could set up a script to increase dpi when you ADS or hold right click, and that is the only workaround, and then calculate each scope individually, like this.

Capture.PNG.afd53ba29c832398e23250d2b9a4d84b.PNG

8 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

That is definitely not advised, and you are most likely not used to that from other games at all. Who told you that was a good idea?

in any case, you'd set up it like this in the calculator, but there is not enough range on any scope above 3.5x to achieve this, since they automatically scale with monitor distance in the engine.

Capture.PNG.31e683f8128a1a38d614f2ea07ad8df0.PNG

If you use a mouse like Logitech, you could set up a script to increase dpi when you ADS or hold right click, and that is the only workaround, and then calculate each scope individually, like this. i really do not have a problem being accurate at even the longest distances.

Capture.PNG.afd53ba29c832398e23250d2b9a4d84b.PNG

no-one did, i play siege with my xfactor at 1, and my ads at 83 (to build one muslce memory) and have played with that for a long time, since siege was the only game i played. im used to it for like 1,5 years now, and it actually worked great for me. and my mouse is the coolermaster mm710 so scripts arent really an option. i have no problem being accurate with it.

Edited by Rodehaas
3 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

That wouldn't match 360 distance either in R6S. The scopes are basically all over the place and not synchronised by any method whatsoever

I used kovaak sensitivity matcher and 83 is 99,6% of hipfire. and an xfactormultiplier of 1.000000 = that 83 ads with 0% difference.

i run h:55/V:55/ADS:83 (Mult:0.002230, Xfactor:1.000000)

Edited by Rodehaas
4 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

Only for one scope. They all scale different. The Acog is completely different to the iron sight, for example.

in siege they dont, your ads is for your 1x scopes (holo,Reflex,Ironsights,Reddot, then the xfactormultiplier (default 0.02, only editable in the config) is for acog/4x, glaz thermal vision, to the 12x sniper on kali (biggest magnification) your xfactor scales with your ads tho but putting xfactor on 1 makes Magnification scopes = 1x Scopes..

Edited by Rodehaas

No, that's not correct. The XfactorAiming affects all aims. I think you're confused here and should read through the informative guide here regarding understanding optimal ways to set up aiming at different FOVs.

In any case, as per your original question, the only way to do what you are asking for in Call of Duty is by dynamically altering dpi.

1 hour ago, TheNoobPolice said:

No, that's not correct. The XfactorAiming affects all aims. I think you're confused here and should read through the informative guide here regarding understanding optimal ways to set up aiming at different FOVs.

In any case, as per your original question, the only way to do what you are asking for in Call of Duty is by dynamically altering dpi.

i have 3000 hours in siege and i have tested it all.  fov has no influx on siege sensitivity.  i have no handcam and sens matcher doesnt appear to be working in siege for me just now. else i would have send you the clip. (i actually just found a way, very unfomforable one nevertheless. but proves my point)

siege  has weird sensitivty system, ads is fixed percentage of speed (depending on the ads setting), xfactor is a fixed percentage of speed applied on the ads speed.

so by putting your xfactor on 1, it makes the acog, glaz scope, kali's sniper scope (no matter what magnification), same as your 1x scope sensitiviy (which you can regulate by changing your ads speed).

this a better view of what it happens if you apply it  with glaz scope and acog.

Edited by Rodehaas
  • Wizard

Notice how your crosshair jumps around with just the slightest mouse movement on the 12X? That's why you don't want the same 360 distance for all scopes. You use scopes for aiming, not turning around. Xfactor definitely affect both ADS and scopes in R6, however in R6 all scopes max out at the same 360 distance as hipfire (i.e. they can't get any faster), so at at a certain point it stops affecting the scopes.

You typically want aim sensitivity to relate to what you see on your monitor, which is why FOV as a factor even though it does not affect 360 distance. Tracking a target, flicking to a target or in one way or another react to what you see on your monitor. You don't run around through buildings and doorways zoomed in on your 12X scope :)

The concept of having the same 360 distance for all scopes is so far fetched most games won't even support this. MW being one of them:

image.png

27 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Notice how your crosshair jumps around with just the slightest mouse movement on the 12X? That's why you don't want the same 360 distance for all scopes. You use scopes for aiming, not turning around. Xfactor definitely affect both ADS and scopes in R6, however in R6 all scopes max out at the same 360 distance as hipfire (i.e. they can't get any faster), so at at a certain point it stops affecting the scopes.

You typically want aim sensitivity to relate to what you see on your monitor, which is why FOV as a factor even though it does not affect 360 distance. Tracking a target, flicking to a target or in one way or another react to what you see on your monitor. You don't run around through buildings and doorways zoomed in on your 12X scope :)

The concept of having the same 360 distance for all scopes is so far fetched most games won't even support this. MW being one of them:

image.png

Yes i know, but i wasnt really in a point to play properly since i had my laptop in a really weird angle. in play, that isnt an issue.

Also, i just found out that above you cant go above exactly your hipfire, fun to know. i guess it then only still effects acog on that high of a sens (with default multiplier). either way, changing your xfactor to 1 still makes acog, and holo exactly the same 360 degrees. (That's proven)

but everyone at least thnx for helping me out.

Edited by Rodehaas
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone been able to find a potential workaround for this? I'm in the same boat as OP, where I've grown accustomed to using the same ADS sensitivity for all scope zooms to achieve a consistent amount of input required for a 360 degree rotation. 

I've tried setting the config file to read-only and changing the folder to read-only, but it seems like the game outright refuses to allow a "High Zoom" ADS sensitivity above 2.00. 

While I understand some may point to the impracticality of having the same sensitivity for long range scopes and short-range reflex sights, having a consistent 360 sensitivity makes it possible to use sniper scopes and ACOG scopes in a pinch in CQC situations, instead of forcing the player to rely on inaccurate hipfire. After playing Insurgency Sandstorm with this setting, it has actually become quite difficult for me to use any scopes in COD MW.  

12 hours ago, tsa2d21 said:

Has anyone been able to find a potential workaround for this? I'm in the same boat as OP, where I've grown accustomed to using the same ADS sensitivity for all scope zooms to achieve a consistent amount of input required for a 360 degree rotation. 

I've tried setting the config file to read-only and changing the folder to read-only, but it seems like the game outright refuses to allow a "High Zoom" ADS sensitivity above 2.00. 

While I understand some may point to the impracticality of having the same sensitivity for long range scopes and short-range reflex sights, having a consistent 360 sensitivity makes it possible to use sniper scopes and ACOG scopes in a pinch in CQC situations, instead of forcing the player to rely on inaccurate hipfire. After playing Insurgency Sandstorm with this setting, it has actually become quite difficult for me to use any scopes in COD MW.  

360 distance = 360 distance ( one out of multiple factors )

sense = the result of all the factors that actually impact sensitivity ( not just distance)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100ads in game + 1.0 xfactor basically just disables the other modifiers making all scopes have the same 360 rotation

(ironic that the devs managed to include this but not actual scaling)

anything above 83.333 doesn't affect 1x scopes but acog /glaz / khali

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when matching 360 distance on small zoom level scopes that is more forgiving than on others however

using a scaled option that actually varies the 360 distance based on your fov or optic can give you a similar experience 

of uniformity whilst retaining both close quarter as well as long range fighting capabilities without requiring you to 1mm twitch your mouse at 5x + zoom in order to hit a target

the reason why 83 // matching the 360 distance for ads is so popular in siege can pretty much be boiled down to the initial mistake made by ubi in not making

a better "simple" option available  and since pros always look for the simplest choice that "works "

and lets be real here saying    "just use 83 ads it makes your hipfire exactly the same as your ads "

is so much easier than actually doing your research on the topic and telling your 5m twitch followers

" well i modify my multiplier  insert a bunch of numbers ( that vary depending on fov dpi etcetc)  because that perfectly scale to 0% monitor distance at  70.5328 fov "

if they did the research we would already have dedicated sliders/ values  there has already been a recent shift away from 83 in some cases

most pros just copy almost the exact settings another pro does well on thus we have a bunch of

120 fov ( 90siege 120 horizontal ) 400dpi 12hipfire 83 ads players

ngl it has been amazing watching all of those professional athletes aimtrain for 6hrs a day whilst achieving nothing

there is a reason why those with great hand eye coordination tend to excel at siege in comparison to your average pro they all use extremely high fov with basically random numbers

the options below

slow>>>>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>Fast

id try either 0%^ /133%^ / 177.78%^ vertical md or 100%^  83 ads ^ horizontal monitor distance a try  

^ just here to show this in direct relation to the others  , should not really be considered an option if you want to achieve consistency

Edited by fortunate reee