Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

3D Aim Trainer integration!

• Wizard

We now have a direct integration with 3D Aim Trainer in the calculator, so you can simply click an underlined sensitivity value in the output to test this exact sensitivity instantly!

Here's how it works:

• If you click a hipfire sensitivity, you will get this sensitivity for both hipfire and ADS in the trainer.
  • If you click an aim you will get this sensitivity for the aim in the trainer, and hipfire will either be derived from the sensitivity input or reverse calculated based on your conversion setup.
  • The calculator input (resolution and DPI) must match your current setup for the sensitivity in the aim trainer to be correct.
  • Note that currently the aim trainer does not have access to raw mouse input, so WPS will be applied if you have changed it. This is scheduled to change when browsers begin to support raw input next year.
24 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

We now have a direct integration with 3D Aim Trainer in the calculator, so you can simply click an underlined sensitivity value in the output to test this exact sensitivity instantly!

Here's how it works:

• If you click a hipfire sensitivity, you will get this sensitivity for both hipfire and ADS in the trainer.
  • If you click an aim you will get this sensitivity for the aim in the trainer, and hipfire will either be derived from the sensitivity input or reverse calculated based on your conversion setup.
  • The calculator input (resolution and DPI) must match your current setup for the sensitivity in the aim trainer to be correct.
  • Note that currently the aim trainer does not have access to raw mouse input, so WPS will be applied if you have changed it. This is scheduled to change when browsers begin to support raw input next year.

like the integration  , although i must say id prefer having one standalone button "use in the aimtrainer" over having every value serve as a hyperlink ( kind of makes life more difficult if i keep accidentally opening the aim trainer while trying to copy values.)

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

kind of makes life more difficult if i keep accidentally opening the aim trainer while trying to copy values.

I'll see if I can make a popup option when clicking to either launch the aim trainer or copy the value!

4 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

like the integration tho , although i must say id prefer having one standalone button "use in the aimtrainer" over having every value serve as a hyperlink 

That doesn't really work when you do an "All" conversion though. Every sensitivity is different, and adding a separate button for all the values will be very messy.

image.png

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'll see if I can make a popup option when clicking to either launch the aim trainer or copy the value!

That doesn't really work when you do an "All" conversion though. Every sensitivity is different, and adding a separate button for all the values will be very messy.

image.png

might just have to get rid of my habit of double clicking the values  when copying them , true true 

This implementation is a first step and tryout. we will add features and update the level design to make it an even better experience. 

Currently be aware of the following things.

1. Make sure that your windows desktop sensitivity is aligned with your in-game sensitivity else it will be wrong.
    We will make the user aware of this in the next version so he can change it on the fly.
  2. Make sure that your Windows Pointer Speed (WPS) is set to 6 or if it influences the in-game sensitivity set to the same value (which is rarely the case).
    This will be updated in February as chromium based browsers as edge and google chrome support RAW mouse input bypassing WPS settings. 
  3. Vertical sensitivity is currently not supported
    This will implement in the next update.
  4. For the best experience we recommend using Google Chrome.

Greetings
3DAT Team