Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Peco_cvV said:

Tarkov auto rounds the decimals in the config now, can you update the calculator?

It only happens when you apply settings in-game, it overwrites the config file value with the rounded in-game value. All six decimals are kept and registered as long as you don't do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, zxy1273 said:

hello, when i calculate the ads sensitivity, changing "Total 'Change Turning Speed' "doesn't affect ads sensitivity. Is this a bug? or it's because Total "Change Turning Speed" doesn't affect ads sensitivity.

It doesn't affect ADS, only hipfire sensitivity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Patch 0.12.5 is being installed right at this moment, it apparently contains fixes to the sensitivity of scopes, mainly better sensitivity support for sights with multiple zoom levels. 

Might be a good time to check the Valday and Eotech Vudu 1-6 scope if you have access to them since those are probably the most used ones. @DPI Wizard

Great, will check when the patch is done. I don't have access to much in this game yet, but I'll see what I can do!

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

That would be amazing! Yes, I've played just enough to access the flea market if I recall correctly.

They've recently changed Flea Market access from level 5 to level 10 now just fyi. Also seems like the patch just went live couple of minutes ago.

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Cy7 said:

They've recently changed Flea Market access from level 5 to level 10 now just fyi. Also seems like the patch just went live couple of minutes ago.

It's the dealers I had access too, not the flea market. I'll have to play up to level 10 then I guess :)

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's the dealers I had access too, not the flea market. I'll have to play up to level 10 then I guess :)

Let me know how I can help you. When you have access to flea market I could send you some roubles or we could meet in-game and I could drop you some scopes that you can but in your alpha container.

Just hopped into offline raid and there isn't a separate setting for different zooms but it seems that on Valday (1x and 6x zooms) 1x moves at the same rate as regular red dot, haven't used a ruler but sliding my mouse from one mousepad side to the other were almost identical between Valday 1x zoom and Pk-06 red dot sight.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Great, will check when the patch is done. I don't have access to much in this game yet, but I'll see what I can do!

Would be great to know please.
I am not sure how it will work.
I just tried because the patch is now live but the options are the same.
Let me know your thoughts please.
Thank you very much

Just now, Jeffy14 said:

Would be great to know please.
I am not sure how it will work.
I just tried because the patch is now live but the options are the same.
Let me know your thoughts please.
Thank you very much

The only thing they really changed as far as sensitivity goes is that the aiming sensitivity scaling is now also applied to the 1x/low magnification option for scopes rather than just the 6x like it used to be. There's still no option to individually change the scaling on a per fov basis but atleast the 1x on the Valday and Vudus are usable now since they were ridiculously slow compared to the rest.

1 minute ago, iBerggman said:

The only thing they really changed as far as sensitivity goes is that the aiming sensitivity scaling is now also applied to the 1x/low magnification option for scopes rather than just the 6x like it used to be. There's still no option to individually change the scaling on a per fov basis but atleast the 1x on the Valday and Vudus are usable now since they were ridiculously slow compared to the rest.

Oh understood.
Thank you very much.
I mean that's better but still not what we want I guess :)

On 4/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, DPI Wizard said:

It only happens when you apply settings in-game, it overwrites the config file value with the rounded in-game value. All six decimals are kept and registered as long as you don't do this.

Thanks, I was also wondering about it. 

This is kind of a mouthful. But, I play at 400 DPI, .5 Aim sens which equates to about 24 inch/360 BEFORE the patch hit. How would I replicate that same aim sensitivity. The problem is that I don't use my normal sensitivity in this game, so I won't be able to match it once the calculators updated. Any help is much appreciated.

45 minutes ago, TheYellaKing said:

This is kind of a mouthful. But, I play at 400 DPI, .5 Aim sens which equates to about 24 inch/360 BEFORE the patch hit. How would I replicate that same aim sensitivity. The problem is that I don't use my normal sensitivity in this game, so I won't be able to match it once the calculators updated. Any help is much appreciated.

if you know the approximate distance there shouldn't be an issue as long as they have better scope options soon that should pay off