Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Black Squad

12 hours ago, capsize said:

Could you add in the ADS and sniper scope sensitivity as well? On the sensitivity settings there's a part where it shows 3 different sets of sensitivity. 1. Hipfire 2. ADS 3. Sniper Zoom Sens. Thanks.

Hmm? If you mean the "Individual" sensitivity I'm fairly certain those 3 respond to your loadouts F1, F2 & F3. 

On 7/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, iBerggman said:

Hmm? If you mean the "Individual" sensitivity I'm fairly certain those 3 respond to your loadouts F1, F2 & F3. 

I'll have to test it again when it reopens.

Edit: Yeah its loadout. God dammit.

Edited by capsize
  • 1 month later...

ADS sensitivity was just added with the latest patch, configurable as Zoom1 and Zoom2 per loadout. I'm guessing Zoom1 is 1x sights like holo / red dot and Zoom2 is sniper but I haven't tested it yet. It might be good to check that the same zoom level scopes all have equal zoom ratios as well, you can get free steam dlc that allow you to unlock and test most of the guns for free for 15 days.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Zoom 1 is both red dot /holo and the sniper you start with. Should I add both, as they are quite different?

Zoom 2 is a scope on a sniper you have to buy if I'm not mistaken? Anyone know which one?

Since you can set different sensitivities for each loadout I'd say it's a good idea to add both.

Zoom 2 seems to be the second zoom level on snipers that support it. The DSR-1 for example has two levels, you can get access to that one in the third free weapon package found under dlc in steam.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, iBerggman said:

Since you can set different sensitivities for each loadout I'd say it's a good idea to add both.

Zoom 2 seems to be the second zoom level on snipers that support it. The DSR-1 for example has two levels, you can get access to that one in the third free weapon package found under dlc in steam.

Thanks, I'l get to work :)

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Thanks, I'l get to work :)

Perfect! Also, it looks like the fov is zoomed in by different amounts based on weapon type, smgs and shotguns zoom in less than assault rifles for example. The different variants of 1x scopes however seem to have the same fov, although I didn't check all of them as there's atleast 5 or 6 types of 1x scopes not to mention ironsights.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Were the scopes gone through again? I cannot find really any snipers with two levels of zoom. Not saying they don't exist but I either don't see them or I can't access them. I want to get the correct sens and one of them feels tremendously fast while the other is okay. Don't know if that is just how the game feels or if the scope values are not completely correct.