Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Borderlands

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Updated with GOTY Enhanced edition and a magic function that makes the entire sensitivity and FOV macro for you if you use the All option!

ADS sensitivity feels very fast even with MDV 0%. Would you mind double checking? @DPI Wizard

Edited by 1TimePurchase
  • Wizard
6 hours ago, 1TimePurchase said:

ADS sensitivity feels very fast even with MDV 0%. Would you mind double checking? @DPI Wizard

I've only analyzed the sniper scope the hunter starts with, what aim/scope are you using? They might scale very differently.

5 hours ago, KimiNoKataware said:

Is it possible to bind multiple commands to the same button?
If so, do we do this with one "Bindings=(..." statement, or multiple "Bindings=(..." statements on the same name button?

If you select the "All" option a single-line macro will be generated for you :)

ADS sens is way too fast when converted.

edit: tried converting from another game, not even close. Converting from both gives me very similar setScopedSentivity values (both are far too high). Hipfire seems near perfect, I measured with a ruler.

Edited by BocephusM
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, BocephusM said:

ADS sens is way too fast when converted.

edit: tried converting from another game, not even close. Converting from both gives me very similar setScopedSentivity values (both are far too high). Hipfire seems near perfect, I measured with a ruler.

Fixed it now, the scope calculation was tagged as hipfire so it used the wrong conversion. Try again and let me know if it works :)

16 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Fixed it now, the scope calculation was tagged as hipfire so it used the wrong conversion. Try again and let me know if it works :)

I'm getting the exact same values for All. Hipfire still good, ADS still not. Tried a different browser to make sure it wasn't cached or anything like that, same results.

setScopedSensitivityVertical 64.73

Edited by BocephusM
  • Wizard
9 minutes ago, BocephusM said:

I'm getting the exact same values for All. Hipfire still good, ADS still not.

setScopedSensitivityVertical 64.73

It seems to be working now, was some changes that took a while to propagate. If you're still having issues, please post a screenshot of the calculator :)

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It seems to be working now, was some changes that took a while to propagate. If you're still having issues, please post a screenshot of the calculator :)

Now getting different (and much lower) ADS values, and they feel right.

Is the ADS sensitivity CS:GO-like across all zoom levels (Will it require the same amount of mouse movement to move my screen to an imaginary ring whose radius reaches 75% of the way from the center of the screen to either horizontal edge)? Or is it like Payday 2, where setting the sensitivity only matches CS:GO for one particular zoom level (EX: behaves like CS:GO only for iron sights, but is slightly off for scopes)?

• 3 weeks later...

So um... the custom sensitivity commands from the calculator, this specifically:

Bindings=(Name="F9",Command="setSensitivity 3.36 | setSensitivityVertical 3.36 | setScopedSensitivity 2.20 | setScopedSensitivityVertical 2.20 | FOV 90",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,LeftTrigger=False,RightTrigger=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False)

Seems to be causing mouse acceleration. Moving the mouse slowly yields a higher cm measurement, and and moving fast gets a higher cm measurement. And there's no consistency, naturally.

Yet, measuring with the default settings, I can't detect any acceleration... so, yeah idk I'm still experimenting but that's what I've found

Right, so first I boot Overwatch to make sure there's not some other problem besides the game. And in Overwatch I get the same result no matter the speed I move the mouse. So it's not the mouse or the system.

And in Borderlands before I press F9 for the custom sensitivity, with the default settings I also get the same result no matter what speed. But after I enable the custom settings, results become inconsistent. Higher sensitivity the faster I move the mouse so it appears to enable acceleration for some reason.

So am I crazy? retarded? Or what?

• 4 years later...
  • Wizard
9 minutes ago, Baziga2000 said:

Even though I change it, didn't work at all. Plus I can't find the bindings btw

As the instructions say:

The sensitivity parameter binds F8 to set the mouse sensitivity, and must be added to the end of the [WillowGame.WillowPlayerInput] block at the end of the file.

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

As the instructions say:

The sensitivity parameter binds F8 to set the mouse sensitivity, and must be added to the end of the [WillowGame.WillowPlayerInput] block at the end of the file.

Yeah, I didn't know I had to make a bind, I was searching the keywords until I gave up.