Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

USA is monitor distance.

Since this game is fov dependent and uses res. based horizontal fov, then it is the same as 100% monitor match, or using USA with a coefficient equal to width/height, e.g. 1920/1080 = 1.78 coefficient.

Edited by Drimzi
17 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

USA is monitor distance.

Since this game is fov dependent and uses res. based horizontal fov, then it is the same as 100% monitor match, or using USA with a coefficient equal to width/height, e.g. 1920/1080 = 1.78 coefficient.

Oh ok I thought USA was supposed to keep same cm/360 between hipfire and ADS but now you said yeah it's to keep same point among all the different ADS. 

Make sense edited my post thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Snowie said:

And  random question here, if i want to train my " fortnite aim " but since fortnite doesnt have a practice mode, what do you guys recommend me ? Aim hero or some csgo with bots map ?

Im unfamiliar with apps like aim hero but if you can replicate your same res/fov/sens it may help but fortnite BR has its own shooting mechanic (bullet spread/accuracy) that would be hard to replicate. Even fortnite STW is different (different sens and shooting). 

CSGO not really, different fov feeling and you always shoot from hipfire, fortnite you will ads more often. 

Honestly the best practice is to keep playing it over and over again. 

20 minutes ago, bebeto said:

Im unfamiliar with apps like aim hero but if you can replicate your same res/fov/sens it may help but fortnite BR has its own shooting mechanic (bullet spread/accuracy) that would be hard to replicate. Even fortnite STW is different (different sens and shooting). 

CSGO not really, different fov feeling and you always shoot from hipfire, fortnite you will ads more often. 

Honestly the best practice is to keep playing it over and over again. 

Well i think i can stick to aimhero or csgo if i can replicate res/fov/sens. Because well.. i dont care too much on bullet spread, etc. The main idea is to develop muscle memory with that sens ( i bought a logitech g900 yesterday )  so i can hit a target with X cm movement

3 hours ago, Snowie said:

And  random question here, if i want to train my " fortnite aim " but since fortnite doesnt have a practice mode, what do you guys recommend me ? Aim hero or some csgo with bots map ?

You can improve your aim in anything. For best results, use one input sensitivity, and one conversion method, and convert that to all other applications that require any use of the mouse. After that, match the FOV as best as you can to remove any doubt in the conversion method you have chosen (as no method has been proven to be correct). You can train distances in Aim Hero, Aim Lab, Aimtastic, and CSGO. You can train general mouse skills in osu!, Aimbooster. You can train tracking in KovaaK's FPS Aim Trainer. Also aiming isn't completely about 'muscle memory'. You can practice with a different sensitivity and still gain results. It's more about improving your raw mechanical skills, hand-eye coordination, learning to use your reaction time efficiently in a variety of tasks, etc. Keeping it consistent with the same sensitivity and fov will provide the greatest results though and greatly reduce warm-up times.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just  able to manually enter my sensitivity using this tool. It was a little finicky. I needed to load the game, play with the sensitivity slider, quit the game, and then run the tool. It will ask you if you would like to disable mouse smoothing and acceleration as well as enter your sensitivity. It appears to work as I was able to fine tune mine using the traditional tape measure for 360 distance method. The in game slider is nowhere even close to being useful for low sensitivity players. can we please get the config file calculations added back?

https://github.com/smt923/fortnite-mouse-accel/blob/master/README.md

Thank you!

• Wizard
10 hours ago, AshenOne said:

I was just  able to manually enter my sensitivity using this tool. It was a little finicky. I needed to load the game, play with the sensitivity slider, quit the game, and then run the tool. It will ask you if you would like to disable mouse smoothing and acceleration as well as enter your sensitivity. It appears to work as I was able to fine tune mine using the traditional tape measure for 360 distance method. The in game slider is nowhere even close to being useful for low sensitivity players. can we please get the config file calculations added back?

https://github.com/smt923/fortnite-mouse-accel/blob/master/README.md

Thank you!

I'm not sure if this works, all the tool does is to set the "MouseSensitivity=" value in the config file which no longer have any effect.

I am not 100 percent sure why this is working for me, but i just took a look at my .ini file and found that it has two lines added  

MouseSensitivity=.00818
MouseSensitivity=0.008180

I am not sure which is working but they are currently both there.

As the config file calculator is gone I tuned this using a tape measure and was able to get very close to my CS:GO sensitivity of .822 or a 24.8839" 360.  I know it is not perfect as it was done by hand and not a precise formula. Hence why I would like the config file conversion put back up. 

If I go with the .03 setting suggested by the current calculator my 360 is several inches off. This is expected as it has very high discrepancy but also would make the game unplayable for me as I am not willing to wreck my muscle memory for a game with a terrible in game sensitivity slider. 

If it would help to post my .ini file let me know.

Thank you for your help!

I don't why so many games refuse to just use the same sensitivity parameter, or atleast a converter so tools can be used for it.

Don't you want as a game publisher epic videos on youtube to highlight ur game? 

I found a sensitivity that is somewhat close to the one in csgo. I just need to warm up before im accustomed.

Hello,

If I can get help for my problem, I would be really happy.

When I try to convert my sensitivity from CS: Go to Fortnite, the tool says "Sensitivity 1:
Calculated sensitivity too high
Increase or sensitivity 1 or new DPI "

The problem is that I do not know what sensitivity mouse is talking about exactly ...

Here are my current values CS: Go

Screen: 22 "
DPI: 800
Mouse sensitivity: 1.53 - HipFire(ingame)
FOV: 90
Resolution: 1024x768 (4/3)
Raw input: on

My settings for Fortnite BR :

Resolution : 1920x1080
3D Resolution : 100% (1920x1080)
DPI : 800

For HipFire sensitivity on Fortnite BR, I have .04 with the actuals values and when I try to have the ADS and Scope - AR value, I have the error message stated above: /

Thank you for your help because here I am really lost for the shot because I really like a clean shoot (which is not currently the case ^^ '')

Edited by shadho
7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Can you post a screenshot of what you enter into the calculator?

Hello @DPI Wizard, it's my screenshots

For windows mouse settings, i have on 6/10, mouse acceleration disabled  the Gameusersettings.ini (Fortnite appdata folder) and in the Logitech software and polling rate is set at 500 or 1000Hz when i testing a sensivity.

Thank you for your replie :)

Sensivity 1.png

Sensivity 2.png

Edited by shadho