Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

I have trouble converting my sens, from Overwatch to Fortnite, without getting disperancy. Im trying to convert from OW sense: 4, Res: 1920x1080, 24 inch, FOV: 103, DPI: 800.

Can anyone help me on getting very close to the exact same sens?

• Wizard
22 minutes ago, Jikko said:

I have trouble converting my sens, from Overwatch to Fortnite, without getting disperancy. Im trying to convert from OW sense: 4, Res: 1920x1080, 24 inch, FOV: 103, DPI: 800.

Can anyone help me on getting very close to the exact same sens?

Use the aim called "ClientSettings Editor Hipfire" and check the editor instructions here.

43 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Use the aim called "ClientSettings Editor Hipfire" and check the editor instructions here.

What about ADS/Scope/Etc.? The calculator only accepts inputs higher than 0.01 (and my fortnite sens would be 0.011881)

• Wizard
On 22/05/2018 at 17:05, Jikko said:

What about ADS/Scope/Etc.? The calculator only accepts inputs higher than 0.01 (and my fortnite sens would be 0.011881)

You have to do those in-game as there is no support to set them in the config file.

Added now!

• Wizard
On 22/05/2018 at 17:05, Jikko said:

Never mind my last reply, they are added to the config file calculations now.

Added config file as a location option now.

I can also report that Save the World is now fixed in terms of acceleration!

13 hours ago, poppe said:

Probably the closest we can get to 1:1 x/y sensitivity thanks to Altimor who also made the config editor.

Guide/explanation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/8i4g2v/release_clientsettingssav_editor/dzj17oc/

https://i.imgur.com/pRKYCb8.png

Also, does this affect calculated ADS/Zoom sensitivity?

Doesn't feel like it does, i just use what the calculator gave before diving by (0.7). Also glad to finally have a precise sensitivity translation again, kudos to the wizards for getting the calculator updated with this so fast. Might actually be worth showing that it was added on the top scroll banner considering how popular fortnite is right now, a nice uptick in traffic maybe.

21 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Never mind my last reply, they are added to the config file calculations now.

Added config file as a location option now.

I can also report that Save the World is now fixed in terms of acceleration!

We have same hipfire sens in both gamemod now right ? just to make sure

Edited by bebeto
  • Wizard
21 hours ago, Jikko said:

Is there any other workaround besides dividing your sens?

Yes, dividing it is not the best way to do it.

Here's what you do, you do not need to change your sensitivity for this:

• Right click UserActionBindings key [0] and click Duplicate. Do this two times so you get two new keys.
    image.png
    Expand key 0, 1 and 2 and confirm that they are all identical (all should have the ActionName MoveForward etc).
  • For key 0 change:
    ActionName = Turn
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = MouseX
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = None
  • For key 1 change:
    ActionName = LookUp
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = MouseY
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = None
    InputScale = -1.428571
    Note that numbers in this file are localized to your locale, so use comma or period according to your settings.
  • In the end the content of the file should look like this:
    image.png
  • Export it to cloud and you're good to go!

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, eXecut1on said:

What is the difference between downscaling your x axis to match your y and upscaling your y to match your x? Does the game use m_yaw and m_pitch? Is there any rounding done when calculating the sens?

Downscaling X means you have to change the sensitivity setting, upscaling Y just makes Y correct.

刚才, DPI Wizard说:

You need a third-party tool to edit the config file, see instructions here. Alternatively use the In-game calculations.

This method can be used in the International Edition,Chinese version can't be,I'm very upset,It is impossible to get an accurate sensitivity,Because the Chinese version account can not be logged into the third party software.

• Wizard
26 minutes ago, heybg2 said:
In the patch notes today: "Camera input curves have also been slightly tuned to account for the change in diagonal aiming speeds".
Does this mean that they changed the Y axis scaling again?

Not sure what they mean by that but nothing has changed with X and Y scaling, so the fix is still necessary.