Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, StoCS said:

ok ill test it out. Is there a reason for epic doing all this stuff

It's the default behavior of the Unreal Engine 4 (to have horizontal sensitivity be 70% of the vertical). So unless the devs do something specific to fix it in the  game, we need to find workarounds like this one.

On 5/26/2018 at 1:48 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, dividing it is not the best way to do it.

Here's what you do, you do not need to change your sensitivity for this:

• Right click UserActionBindings key [0] and click Duplicate. Do this two times so you get two new keys.
    image.png
    Expand key 0, 1 and 2 and confirm that they are all identical (all should have the ActionName MoveForward etc).
  • For key 0 change:
    ActionName = Turn
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = MouseX
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = None
  • For key 1 change:
    ActionName = LookUp
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = MouseY
    KeyBind1 - Keyname = None
    InputScale = -1.428571
    Note that numbers in this file are localized to your locale, so use comma or period according to your settings.
  • In the end the content of the file should look like this:
    image.png

• Export it to cloud and you're good to go!

After i implemented this fix my y axis on map is inverted. Obviously not a huge issue but if anybody know why or have same issue help would be appreciated. 

Edited by Mayder
23 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's the default behavior of the Unreal Engine 4 (to have horizontal sensitivity be 70% of the vertical). So unless the devs do something specific to fix it in the  game, we need to find workarounds like this one.

The UE4 Technical Director posted this a little over a week ago talking about how the 70% vertical sens has been in the engine from some old Gears of War gamepad code. It will be fixed in Fortnite as well as UE4 in a future update.

i found that

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Can you post a screenshot like this, including the sensitivity values on the top?

image.png

I found a sort of fix but i dont like it. If i just make a new account it will remake a cloud config. But it feels weird. What i wanted to know was how i could reset my current one because i no longer want the fix

• Wizard
4 hours ago, StoCS said:

i found that

I found a sort of fix but i dont like it. If i just make a new account it will remake a cloud config. But it feels weird. What i wanted to know was how i could reset my current one because i no longer want the fix

I'm not sure if there's a way to reset it, but if you either post a screenshot of the file in the editor or upload the file itself somewhere so we can check, it I'm sure we can solve the issue.

47 minutes ago, Fluvio said:

How do I change stuff in the Config file? It just shows up a bunch of weird symbols when I try edit it. Any ideas?

that is not how you edit it. You need to use a program calleed flrtniteconfig file editor. i would give u a link but i dont have one right now. you can search it up though

Any way to set it to an exact value? My CSGO?Overwatch sens is somewhere in between 0.04 and 0.05. I know its possible to set exact values in the config file based on this reddit thread, (I have already used it to set my vertical and horizontal sensitivity), but how I find out my exact config value?  The value in the config is different from the in game value, which is what the calculator outputs. My csgo sens is 1.14 and my overwatch sens is 3.8. My DPI is 800

Edited by cantaloupe
typo
15 minutes ago, cantaloupe said:

Any way to set it to an exact value? My CSGO?Overwatch sens is somewhere in between 0.04 and 0.05. I know its possible to set exact values in the config file based on this reddit thread, but how I find out my exact config value?  The value in the config is different from the in game value.

Sorry ignore this post didn't realize I can edit posts, all information is in the 1st one I posted

Edited by cantaloupe
mistake
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, cantaloupe said:

Any way to set it to an exact value? My CSGO?Overwatch sens is somewhere in between 0.04 and 0.05. I know its possible to set exact values in the config file based on this reddit thread, (I have already used it to set my vertical and horizontal sensitivity), but how I find out my exact config value?  The value in the config is different from the in game value, which is what the calculator outputs. My csgo sens is 1.14 and my overwatch sens is 3.8. My DPI is 800

Select Savefile in the Location box ;)

image.png

I have a question about resolution. I have a 21:9 2560x1080 monitor LG25UM56-P to be exact. I play at 1440x1080 4:3 stretched because i played cs-go and over watch at those stretched resolution at the belief it would make it easier to aim. In fortnite now im also playing at the 1440x1080 and im trying to figure out if i should play at my native resolution (2560x1080 21:9) or 1920x1080 16:9 or keep my stretched. I switched between all three of these reolutions. I found that i got most kills at the 16:9 and 21:9 resolutions but im not sure if it was luck. It also felt a little easier to aim. So if anyone knows about this and can help me with this please tell me.

2 hours ago, brolikz said:

How to revert back the 1:1 changes since there should be a new slidder in 4.4 ?

2 hours ago, StoCS said:

What i want to know is how i can get back what im using now because i dont like the 1:1 thing

Just delete the Turn and LookUp value you added to your config and start the game.

You'll get these lines added to your config and X and Y have to be set to the same for 1:1 sensitivity.eJgDUy4.png