Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

1 hour ago, StoCS said:

So basically if i delete Mouse Sensitivity X and Mouse Sensitivity Y in the config and only just use the regular MouseSensitivity in the config, everything will go back to how it was before the update?

Do what poppe said, you don't delete X and Y, from now on you just edit them, mouseSens should be set to -1, if you don't like to have a 1:1 ratio🤔 just set up your X sens and use 0.7 of your X sens for Y.

Note that the ingame sens sliders for X and Y are still inaccurate (decimals are not perfectly matching), if you want a perfect sens matched, you still need to use the configsetting editor.

btw neg accel, polling rate has still not been fixed in STW after 4.4

Edited by bebeto
3 hours ago, poppe said:

Just delete the Turn and LookUp value you added to your config and start the game.

You'll get these lines added to your config and X and Y have to be set to the same for 1:1 sensitivity.eJgDUy4.png

I deleted Turn and Lookup, restarted the game and I still don't have those new values :(

8 hours ago, bebeto said:

Do what poppe said, you don't delete X and Y, from now on you just edit them, mouseSens should be set to -1, if you don't like to have a 1:1 ratio🤔 just set up your X sens and use 0.7 of your X sens for Y.

Note that the ingame sens sliders for X and Y are still inaccurate (decimals are not perfectly matching), if you want a perfect sens matched, you still need to use the configsetting editor.

What do you mean? When you change sens ingame do you use your mouse( the cursor) to do it? or do this also affect to when you change sens using the arrow keys? I always use arrowkeys in any game I can that don´t have the option to put in specific numbers, like in CsGo. And this method seems/looks to be exact, to me at least.

• Wizard
Just now, Eloq82 said:

What do you mean? When you change sens ingame do you use your mouse( the cursor) to do it? or do this also affect to when you change sens using the arrow keys? I always use arrowkeys in any game I can that don´t have the option to put in specific numbers, like in CsGo. And this method seems/looks to be exact, to me at least.

The sliders are inaccurate if you drag them and accurate if you use the arrow keys like you do.

57 minutes ago, Eloq82 said:

I meant that if you still want the least discrepancy for your sens it's still better to use the config editor (more precise), instead of the ingame sliders. This new update didn't change anything about that. I don't even bother using ingame sliders anymore now but now you said it with cursor it's indeed a pain to match X and Y 😄

Edited by bebeto

But when i deleted the X And Y mouse sensitivity values and and only set my Regular mouse sensitivity it worked.

10 hours ago, bebeto said:

So if I set my zoom and ADS to 1. That should be the same as my regular sens of .018750 as long as my mouse x and y is set to .018750? Or do I set my zoom and ADS to .018750 as well? Sorry, just looking for some clarification. Took a while to read and somewhat understand this entire thread lol

Zoom and ADS is a multiplier, not a direct sensitivity value. 1 will result in maintaining .018750 when aiming. However you shouldn't do this for zoom (not entirely sure on ADS). Zoom changes the field of view, and the reduction in focal length will change your perception of sensitivity. You will want to reduce the sensitivity when zooming, as I am pretty certain that maintaining the cm/360 when zooming will be far too fast for you. Use something that is comfortable for both sniping and assault rifles. You can try using 0% monitor match for scaling the sensitivity by the change in focal length, or you can try an arbitrary distance match, such as matching to the vertical angle (56.25% monitor match), to the 4:3 horizontal angle (75% monitor match) or matching to the horizontal angle (100% monitor match). You can also try viewspeed v1 or v2.

22 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Zoom and ADS is a multiplier, not a direct sensitivity value. 1 will result in maintaining .018750 when aiming. However you shouldn't do this for zoom (not entirely sure on ADS). Zoom changes the field of view, and the reduction in focal length will change your perception of sensitivity. You will want to reduce the sensitivity when zooming, as I am pretty certain that maintaining the cm/360 when zooming will be far too fast for you. Use something that is comfortable for both sniping and assault rifles. You can try using 0% monitor match for scaling the sensitivity by the change in focal length, or you can try an arbitrary distance match, such as matching to the vertical angle (56.25% monitor match), to the 4:3 horizontal angle (75% monitor match) or matching to the horizontal angle (100% monitor match). You can also try viewspeed v1 or v2.

ok, What I did was convert from fortnite to fortnite but from hipfire the sniper. There was two options assault and sniper and I'm kind of forced to choose just one. I see what you are saying though, fortunately ADS doesn't effect this but for sniper maybe ill just pick somewhere in-between the value that assault and sniper give me. Thanks for the help, very much appreciated.

edit: I went for the 0% monitor match because it seems that's what I use in overwatch. I hope it works out well! :)

Edited by yarr
added info
10 minutes ago, yarr said:

ok, What I did was convert from fortnite to fortnite but from hipfire the sniper. There was two options assault and sniper and I'm kind of forced to choose just one. I see what you are saying though, fortunately ADS doesn't effect this but for sniper maybe ill just pick somewhere in-between the value that assault and sniper give me. Thanks for the help, very much appreciated.

edit: I went for the 0% monitor match because it seems that's what I use in overwatch. I hope it works out well! :)

Sadly that is the case for many games. One zoom multiplier, multiple zoom fovs. You can match halfway between assault rifle and sniper, with 0% the value is 0.8486973.

3 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Sadly that is the case for many games. One zoom multiplier, multiple zoom fovs. You can match halfway between assault rifle and sniper, with 0% the value is 0.8486973.

thanks for figuring that out for me! is that calc for a 25" monitor or does that not matter?

1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

Hmm, Idk if it is because I use low dpi and low sens. But I don´t have any issue using 1.00 for scope and ADS. It don´t feel to fast for me, and I like that it is a similar feel to my general.

5 hours ago, bebeto said:

I meant that if you still want the least discrepancy for your sens it's still better to use the config editor (more precise), instead of the ingame sliders. This new update didn't change anything about that. I don't even bother using ingame sliders anymore now but now you said it with cursor it's indeed a pain to match X and Y 😄

But that is the thing, as long as you use your arrow keys, it will be fine. So for me I just change sens ingame and use arrow keys.

Edited by Eloq82

I Just want to repost this bcuz no once can see it now and i still need some help if anyone can.

I have a question about resolution. I have a 21:9 2560x1080 monitor LG25UM56-P to be exact. I play at 1440x1080 4:3 stretched because i played cs-go and over watch at those stretched resolution at the belief it would make it easier to aim. In fortnite now im also playing at the 1440x1080 and im trying to figure out if i should play at my native resolution (2560x1080 21:9) or 1920x1080 16:9 or keep my stretched. I switched between all three of these reolutions. I found that i got most kills at the 16:9 and 21:9 resolutions but im not sure if it was luck. It also felt a little easier to aim. So if anyone knows about this and can help me with this please tell me.

Edited by StoCS
Just now, DPI Wizard said:

They just need to be set to the same value after the last update. Doing this solves the previous issue with horizontal vs vertical sensitivity.

Oh ok so hows the best way to set it up? if you don't mind explaining