Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

Why when I convert hipfire to targeting using MDH 0% I get ''Mouse Targeting Sensitivity 1.000''? I think it's wrong, because when you targeting you get a lower FOV and the sensitivity is faster, I think it should be +/- 0.631 ???

Edited by Reyskor
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, Reyskor said:

Why when I convert hipfire to targeting using MDH 0% I get ''Mouse Targeting Sensitivity 1.000''? I think it's wrong, because when you targeting you get a lower FOV and the sensitivity is faster, I think it should be +/- 0.631 ???

The FOV is only lower for the hunting rifle. All others just move the camera closer to the character with the same FOV.

fortnitetargeting1.gif

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2017 at 4:37 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Thanks, updated the info on the game to include this. Doing this changes the FOV from 80 degrees horizontal to 80 degrees vertical. The sensitivity (360 distance) is actually not affected by this, so I've updated the formula as well. If you do this change, make sure you set the FOV to 80 Vertical Degrees in the calculator.

Is there still a way to do this in the new update? Increased vertical fov would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, Mac686a said:

What is the correct conversion method to match the feeling between fortnite hipfire and Modern Warfare (2019) hipfire?

If I use the 360 method fortnite feels way faster.

Since they are very different in FOV and perspective it can be hard to get right, but try with MDH 100%.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

i need some help to configure my sensitivity.

I reinstall fortnite and now i can't use clientsetting editor to change cfg file. 

I have this error : Failed to deserialieze  file.

Have you this problem? 

Edited by d4MiS
11 hours ago, d4MiS said:

Hello,

i need some help to configure my sensitivity.

I reinstall fortnite and now i can't use clientsetting editor to change cfg file. 

I have this error : Failed to deserialieze  file.

Have you this problem? 

The clientsettings editor isnt working ATM because fortnite wanted to stop leaks so they encrypted the cfg file..i know sucks only way is to just use the ingame slider

2 hours ago, devilish said:

The clientsettings editor isnt working ATM because fortnite wanted to stop leaks so they encrypted the cfg file..i know sucks only way is to just use the ingame slider

"stop leaks" sounds like a cheap excuse for locking the config file tbh ,but well not the first time they have chosen a bad excuse for a valid point of criticism

(fov slider" competetive fairness") 

Edited by fortunate reee
12 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

In my opinion yes. But if that feels too fast, using MDH 100% (or whatever your ADS preference is) will give you a slower match assuming you have a higher FOV in MW.

Cool, would you say All/ w assault rifle is best for consistent feel between scopes? Or should I calculate sniper scope seperately since i use it mroe than a scoped assault rifle?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Config file is more accurate, but with 1 decimal now supported in-game the results are usually within a tolerable discrepancy.

Currently config file not works. Here is Github issues link. I'm using Dualshock 4 controller for set my mouse sensitivity in game. Cuz sensitivity sliders won't work with arrow keys and very bad hit boxes makes impossible to match correct value with mouse. Slider jump around %0.2-0.3 minimum.

3 minutes ago, xMatiArg said:

I tried in-game sens but it feels a little slow so I don't know what to do now because config file doesn't work

Match it to you 360 sens you use in other games. It may feel a little fast though. As for that advice, I wouldn't go slower than 40 cm/360 in this game, it's just too hectic with too much vertical aiming to be comfortable at low sens. Tfue and a few others do manage it (he uses 41 cm/360). In-game slider can be adjusted with the arrow keys for precision. It doesn't work in the main menu (for some reason), join a match or creative and then adjust sens with arrow keys.