Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Resident Evil Village

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the default FOV for RE Village? Also, should the "Mouse Sensitivity" setting just be set to "4" in-game like the default? I guess I'm pretty confused about this game's conversion settings... Thanks for the help in advance.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, vllullu said:

What is the default FOV for RE Village? Also, should the "Mouse Sensitivity" setting just be set to "4" in-game like the default? I guess I'm pretty confused about this game's conversion settings... Thanks for the help in advance.

Default FOV is 81 as stated in the game notes. As for the "Mouse Sensitivity" setting, I'm not quite sure what it does actually. Changing it has no impact on the cursor or the sensitivity. Maybe it's for other aspects of the game I haven't seen yet.

On 5/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Default FOV is 81 as stated in the game notes. As for the "Mouse Sensitivity" setting, I'm not quite sure what it does actually. Changing it has no impact on the cursor or the sensitivity. Maybe it's for other aspects of the game I haven't seen yet.

Only thing I've noticed it affecting so far is how fast you rotate objects when examining them, e.g. the photo on the fridge in the beginning.