Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

MDH 0% or 100%

I have always used 0% MDH, but I have seen many games use 100% (PUBG, Fornite, Destiny 2, Valorant, Splitgate, Back 4 blood). What would you do, keep using 0% or change to 100% and get used to it. What I dont like of 0% is that, in those games I have to chose a sensitivity for one zoom level and if I use another weapon with different zoom level it wont match 0%, otherwise 100% will always match with all zoom levels. I hope I explained well...

I had the same issue and decided to switch to MDH 100% about a year ago and I'm doing just fine, I just had to get used to it because it felt too fast at first (aim training using ADS FOV and sens in some scenarios might have helped).

Upsides: I can switch seamlessly between all the games where I can set MDH 100% (which are almost all these days). Downsides: getting used to MDH 100% might be a bit annoying for the first few days.

Switching to MDH 100% was also how I was convinced that aim is all about hand-eye coordination and one of the consequences of that is that you can get used to basically any hipfire to ADS conversion.

53 minutes ago, ProuDBeasT said:

all about hand-eye coordination and one of the consequences of that is that you can get used to basically any hipfire to ADS conversion.

this tbh i jsut stick to 0% and live with the eventual discrepancies in the cases where i can only use one value liek destiny etc

at this point 0% feels to comfortable not to use and the rest is just a matter of warming up

if one has a harder time switching between different sens i can see how that would be advantageous

Edited by fortunate reee
13 hours ago, Rykrow said:

I have always used 0% MDH, but I have seen many games use 100% (PUBG, Fornite, Destiny 2, Valorant, Splitgate, Back 4 blood). What would you do, keep using 0% or change to 100% and get used to it. What I dont like of 0% is that, in those games I have to chose a sensitivity for one zoom level and if I use another weapon with different zoom level it wont match 0%, otherwise 100% will always match with all zoom levels. I hope I explained well...

I would recommend everyone comparing %100 mdh and %0 MDV in quake champions. Try each of them 3 days. Play with just LG. Highest accuracy wins!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 10:42 AM, Rykrow said:

keep using 0% or change to 100%

Hello guys,

neither one :) i think i found so far the best method from Windows to game conversion ! It lies between 0% and 100% and it's changing depending on ingame FOV. It has much better results that 0% or 100%. The principle is simple, I can find the smallest possible deviation for all monitor distances ! For now it's not in my power to create formula for it. So i just created 10 000 distances (from center to edge of screen) in excel. For each monitor distance i receive a deviation from Windows at same mouse distance. And now i'm manually tuning sensitivity until the sum of all these deviations is as small as possible :) 

This method will also find the smallest possible deviation between Hipfire and Scopes. Something you will never achieve with 0% or 100%.

I will try to implement it to my utility in future. Now i want to focus to add aims to PUBG and ApexL.

6 hours ago, popnik90 said:

Pyroxia, what is more accurate in your tests in qc?   mdh 100% or MDV 0% ?

%0 works amazing in Overwatch %100 mdh works well on quake champions. This is my opinion thats why I recommend everyone to try which is best. I change my method so much and I'm not good player so don't mind me.

Edited by Pyroxia
42 minutes ago, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello guys,

neither one :) i think i found so far the best method from Windows to game conversion ! It lies between 0% and 100% and it's changing depending on ingame FOV. It has much better results that 0% or 100%. The principle is simple, I can find the smallest possible deviation for all monitor distances ! For now it's not in my power to create formula for it. So i just created 10 000 distances (from center to edge of screen) in excel. For each monitor distance i receive a deviation from Windows at same mouse distance. And now i'm manually tuning sensitivity until the sum of all these deviations is as small as possible :) 

This method will also find the smallest possible deviation between Hipfire and Scopes. Something you will never achieve with 0% or 100%.

I will try to implement it to my utility in future. Now i want to focus to add aims to PUBG and ApexL.

If ur method integrated in any calculator I'd use it until then I can't try ur method but if I remember correctly u said deviation is less with %100mdv on 1920x1080. I'll respect any method since I used viewspeed vertical and can say it feels different than mdh %70 for me. Nowadays I'm changing between %100-180MDH from windows. Also tried accel for a while and I can say it's not that scary works well in some situations.