Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Warzone Need help with mouse SENS and ADS/ mouse DPI and FOV and monitor distance coefficient

Hi there folks, I have been playing around with ingame sens and mouse dpi and fov and monitor distance coefficient but I can't get it right any advice would be greatly appreciated

My monitor is 2560 x 1440p 144hz IPS my aspect ratio is set to 16:9,

My mouse is set to 1000dpi with ingame sens 3.60 and ADS is relative

My Fov is set to 120 im trying that out now, I have been using 110 fov

my monitor distance coefficient been first on 1.33 and then on 1.78 and now I'm trying 0.0

Would love to hear your advice

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"my monitor distance coefficient been first on 1.33 and then on 1.78 and now I'm trying 0.0"

A monitor distance coefficient is just a barometer for a granular sensitivity change upon an FOV transition. In this case, when you aim down sight.

So In Warzone, when you increase the value of the slider, the sensitivity increases when you aim down sight.

In saying that you tried a middle value, then a high value, then a low value, suggests you don't understand what it is doing and just picking values you have seen others use (not a good idea). It is just changing the sensitivity in a very fine, granular manner. As such, the only thing that is important is how it feels when you ADS. If it feels too slow, increase the value, if it feels too fast reduce it. There isn't a correct value, and any non-zero values of 1.33, 1.78 etc are just as completely arbitrary as 1.52, 0.728757389274, or any other random yardstick you could wave a finger in the air to arrive at.