Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 2042

• Wizard
29 minutes ago, Tobias Bieri said:

Not yet, but BF1 and V had the same settings. Maybe this will work again

17 minutes ago, Zylithan said:

I used it during the beta though, did it get removed because of any changes that might have been made?

The sensitivity in the beta was bugged, I'm re-analyzing the release version now and will add sensitivity as soon as it is done!

Any ideas on how to fix the "stuck scrolling / looking down" issue? I do not have a controller plugged in, and have disabled origin in-game overlay, as per other reddit suggestions. Quite a few of us are having this issue. Times when this issue occurs:
- character is stuck looking at their feet
- changing crosshair colour in settings results in permanently scrolling down
It feels like the game thinks I have a controller plugged in with the joystick held down, but I have made sure that it is only my mouse and keyboard plugged in at the moment.

Edit: FIX FOUND! (2021.11.12)

The VAST majority of games seem to be able to handle vJoy running without controller plugged in, but BF2042 does not. This fix from Dragon's Dogma worked for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/DragonsDogma/comments/416rxf/psa_camera_facing_up_disable_vjoy/
Reasoning: Even though no controller is plugged in, BF2042 pulls from "all" inputs at the same time, and assumes that a controller is plugged in even when it is not.
Above post steps copied here so you do not have to use the link if you do not want:

1) Open Device Manager

2) In the right pane, expand Human Interface Devices

3) Look for vJoy Device. Right-click and disable

Note: Enjoy and re-enable vJoy for when you need it for other games.

Edited by Khillasaurus
11 minutes ago, Khillasaurus said:

2 of my friends had issues with it, 2 did not. It might be something to do with different machine configurations. Good to hear it's working for you! (no sarcasm)

Yeh sorry I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, was just trying to help you pin it down :) Maybe I can help, as a working configuration, if you need to do comparisons.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, HardyPotato said:

@DPI Wizard

Edit: disable instead of enable 

I had to disable "ADS Field of View" for my sensitivity choices to actually work. 

I calculate based on distance. 

Maybe this is something that should be mentioned in the calculator? 

I'm working on adding the aims now, so the calculation will be correct for any setting for the scopes when they are added. Note that it works a bit differently than in BF1 and BFV.