Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Recommended method to convert 4:3 stretched to 16:9 native in CS:GO?

Go to solution Solved by KODa,

I am just wondering if a consistent method of conversion has been discovered. When I convert using MDV it stays the same but feels too slow on 16:9. When I use MDH it raises it but I have a bad feeling about it affecting the precision aspect of my aim.

Second, let's say I stick to 4:3 stretched just for CS:GO and play other games 16:9. Is there a recommended overall method or should I use 16:9 through all games? I don't want to say to use 4:3 stretched in other games because some games for some reason don't have the option.

Any feedback about this is appreciated :)

My CS:GO sensitivity setup

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, meaning not changing the sensitivity at all when changing between 4:3 and 16:9, that's how I've been doing personally. It gets messy real fast if you start switching sensitivities with aspect ratios. Sorry for super late reply, btw.

19 minutes ago, KODa said:

It gets messy real fast if you start switching

this part pretty much depends on how much you paly and how fast you are at adapting.

using the same distance with a different aspect ratio will be just as different as using another distance with a similar monitor match

the main point you should remember when matching two aspect ratios is that you will not get an identical match on both axis x and y no matter what you do so the ideal is to simply not do stretched res if you want 4:3 do native 4:3 or blackbars that wont affect your aim and will stay 1.1 matchable with 16:9

On 1/20/2022 at 8:33 AM, Cannon said:

Try MDH 100% for same flick feeling

Works well for me when switching from 4x3 to 16x9. This way your sens will be scaled the same way like you feel when going from hipfire to zoom in CSGO, so should work for you

Edited by Dribbler