Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

• Wizard
33 minutes ago, WhoCares? said:

No option for entering a more precise value through some config file?

No, the config files are the same as in Vermintide 2, but without the mouse sensitivity option :(

I tried adding it manually, but it didn't do anything.

Maybe it will be there for release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 1:21 PM, DPI Wizard said:

No, the config files are the same as in Vermintide 2, but without the mouse sensitivity option :(

I think you should test mouse_look_scale instead of mouse_look_sensitivity , I saw people talking about how they changed their ADS sensitivity calculation and they showed a code in darktide using mouse_look_scale and in vermintide mouse_look_sensitivity. ( need to make read-only too).

If you want I can test it tomorrow myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mister Wizard,

So, i'm able to hit pretty close to my desired in/360 by running 0.4 @ 850dpi & 80fov (12.7153 vs a desired 12.716381) - but as i'm sure you're aware, the ADS multiplier is locked.  i'm not sure how much FOV changes when going into ADS, but i'd love to be able to somewhat precisely calculate my ads sensitivity with that considered.  i know at this point it seems like it'll mean running a hipfire of nearly double what i prefer (which seems to work well enough), along with i assume some difference caused by the fov change to get my desired ADS sens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2022 at 8:21 AM, DPI Wizard said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kdarktide/mods/38

https://github.com/Skwuruhl/darktide-granular-settings

Adds one additional decimal place to sensitivity and FOV. FOV range is also changed to 65 to 105.

On 12/4/2022 at 10:57 PM, Donni said:

I think you should test mouse_look_scale instead of mouse_look_sensitivity , I saw people talking about how they changed their ADS sensitivity calculation and they showed a code in darktide using mouse_look_scale and in vermintide mouse_look_sensitivity. ( need to make read-only too).

If you want I can test it tomorrow myself.

As a side note: ADS sensitivity in Darktide scales by focal length (or mdv 0%) by default. You might've seen my post on the Darktide forums about it. Idk who else would've been posting about it lmao.

Edited by Skwuruhl
20 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Beautiful, added it now!

Hi, I noticed after this change that my CM/360 has changed for the same saved preset I always had (both whether or not I'm selecting to use "granular settings"). 

I noticed this is because the "actual FOV" values have changed given the same in-game FOV value, compared to a day ago. Is this because it was wrong before? I know before yesterday, the in-game FOV value would be the actual Vdeg, same calculation as in Vermintide 2.

Now, according to the new mouse-sensitivity.com update, the in-game FOV value no longer seems to be 1:1 with the the actual Vdeg, even though "Vdeg: is still the default "type" of FOV associated with the game setting.

Edited by gordonz88
Clarification
  • 1 month later...

This mod came out a few days ago:

https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kdarktide/mods/119

"Set a sensitivity multiplier for aiming down sights."

edit:
I just came across this in regards to FOV: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=12731430/#entry122619279

The game takes your configured FOV and multiplies it by 1.134 before applying it to the camera, eg an FOV of 74 in the settings results in an FOV of ~84 being applied to the camera. However, it's possible that they apply this multiplier to correct for some perceived discrepancy - in my experience, a vertical FOV of 74 in one game might feel/look different than a vertical FOV of 74 in a different game. Unfortunately we only have access to the game code and not the engine code, so I can't say for sure what your actual "physical" rendered FOV ends up being in the game with a setting of 74 degrees, because the engine might reduce it down before the game multiplies it back up, but I think that's really unlikely, so it probably is ~84.

Edited by Ephant
  • Wizard
On 4/8/2023 at 8:35 PM, Ephant said:

This mod came out a few days ago:

https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kdarktide/mods/119

"Set a sensitivity multiplier for aiming down sights."

15 hours ago, gordonz88 said:

Bump! @DPI Wizard I'm curious whether or not you can add support for this mod for matching cm/360 :)

Support for this mod is added now :)

On 4/8/2023 at 8:35 PM, Ephant said:

If they are referring to the regular field of view, the statement is wrong. The vertical FOV you configure in the game is exactly what you get.

• 1 month later...

Hi, there is now a new mod called Granular Settings: https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kdarktide/mods/38

This allows you to set more precise Sensitivities and FOV. So you can set more decimal points and also have bigger FOV numbers.

However, our calculator can't produce accurate numbers, only telling me to set it to 0.4 and "Max discrepancy: 9.0839% (1.4719 centimeters)".

Can we have an option to allow the calculator to output more precise numbers? As precise as possible.

Also the max FOV with mod is 105 Vdeg, I assume the calculator can still calculate correctly, even with the warning of "This FOV is above the registered maximum for the game, verify your input."?

• 4 weeks later...

You can manually edit the mod so it supports even more decimals.

Quote from Skwuruhl on NexusMods:

Without the ability to type in your sensitivity I was wary of making to so there's too many steps. If you want to modify it yourself you'd change the following lines.

params.min_value = 0.01
params.num_decimals = 2
params.step_size_value = 0.01

to

params.min_value = 0.001
params.num_decimals = 3
params.step_size_value = 0.001

or to whatever precision you desire.

Would it be possible to Update the caclulator to support a few more decimals? :)

Edited by WhoCares?
  • 3 months later...

Newest update has 3 totally divorced sensitivity options. While holding a melee weapon, while holding ranged weapon, and while ADS/alt fire with your ranged weapon. Appear to just be the old sensitivity but now more customizable. Still only 1 decimal place, need to update my mod for the new options to be more granular.

On 10/3/2023 at 10:57 AM, Skwuruhl said:

Newest update has 3 totally divorced sensitivity options. While holding a melee weapon, while holding ranged weapon, and while ADS/alt fire with your ranged weapon. Appear to just be the old sensitivity but now more customizable. Still only 1 decimal place, need to update my mod for the new options to be more granular.

Mod is updated. I haven't verified that sensitivity still scales with tangent of FOV but I imagine it still does.

Edit: we good
image.png.39ef7604ad15a9d18b7294861ea7af83.png

Edited by Skwuruhl