Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

10.1 - UI refresh!

• Wizard

Ok, maybe not such a big refresh to the eye, but the whole front-end code is rewritten to use a proper grid instead of stacked elements. This was quite a big job with a lot of changes, so let me know if you see something that is messed up, like elements being in the wrong place or not line up.

Changes include:

• The whole front-end of the calculator is updated to use a proper grid layout instead of stacked elements. It looks about the same, but elements are now more properly aligned and scaled, as well as updated to generally look more streamlined.
  • This update also allows for a much better layout on smartphones etc.
  • The blue highlight around the active conversions now works correctly.
  • The "Advanced" output is now a lot easier to read and contains the FOV of each aim.
  • Simple mode now hides more elements not in use to make it look less complicated.
  • Text that is too long will now scale down and split into more lines to not break the layout.
  • Fixed a bug where vertical scale was not applied correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where converting from an "All" aim to "Windows/2D" only used the "Windows/2D" conversion setup.
  • Fixed a bug where the MDD power affected affected some conversions as scale.
  • Fixed an issue where the advanced mode didn't show information for multiplier 2.
  • FOV range is now enforced for multipliers to avoid calculation errors.
  • DPI Wizard changed the title to 10.1 - UI refresh!

This is large improvement and much more readable, especially with "advanced" output selection!

One request, is it possible for the side by side output view to be accessible without maximising the window entirely? Still makes sense for it to only be accessible at a minimum window width, just maximise is a bit severe on a wide screen for any browser.

• Wizard
6 minutes ago, TheNoobPolice said:

One request, is it possible for the side by side output view to be accessible without maximising the window entirely? Still makes sense for it to only be accessible at a minimum window width, just maximise is a bit severe on a wide screen for any browser.

It was set to 2560 minimum width, I've reduced it to 2300 now. Some elements will be very cramped unless you collapse the sidebar though, I'll see if I can address this in the future.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The game doesn't support it, 1.642857 is the maximum. Any higher will not make a difference in the game, but calculations will be wrong if you use it in the calculator, hence the strict enforcement of the range.

is this a new change? i swear 1.7 use to work and works in r5reloaded in the console 

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It definitely does not work by setting it in the config file on an unmodded version. I have not tried with a mod though, but if you can set in in the console, can you see a FOV change from 1.65 to 1.7?

you are right, no difference. (i just checked) i just assumed 1.7 worked, thanks for fixing this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
33 minutes ago, rAGEmenico said:

If I want to convert my cs go sens from 1280x1024 5:4 stretched to Pubg there is no outcome anymore because it says: 

"Verify FOV - Minimum is 86.30478 hdeg" ???? How can I convert it now? 86.304779 should be minimum because it's the hdeg for that resolution

Can you share the conversion using the purple share button?

• Wizard
3 hours ago, rAGEmenico said:

If I want to convert my cs go sens from 1280x1024 5:4 stretched to Pubg there is no outcome anymore because it says: 

"Verify FOV - Minimum is 86.30478 hdeg" ???? How can I convert it now? 86.304779 should be minimum because it's the hdeg for that resolution

I think I see the issue you are having, changing FOV type affects the rounding of the minimum FOV. To fix it just leave the FOV type at the default Hdeg 4:3. I'll look into this bug!

Edit: This bug should be fixed now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
6 minutes ago, Vaccaria said:

@DPI Wizard Previously, when changed the zoom, the value of the multiplier was displayed, now the centimeter changes, but the multiplier remains the same.  It worked when "Multiplier 1" is locked.

Multiplier 1 should not be enabled in this game, as only Sensitivity 1 is used for both look and aim. Is the Multiplier 1 field unlocked for you?

11 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Multiplier 1 should not be enabled in this game, as only Sensitivity 1 is used for both look and aim. Is the Multiplier 1 field unlocked for you?

I meant, since "multiplier 1" is locked in this particular game, I could change the zoom by switching and the calculations applied. That doesn't work in OW2, because switching unlocks "multiplier 1".

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Vaccaria said:

I meant, since "multiplier 1" is locked in this particular game, I could change the zoom by switching and the calculations applied. That doesn't work in OW2, because switching unlocks "multiplier 1".

It just keeps the Sensitivity 1 value, there's no conversion going on here. For OW2 it also keeps the Sensitivity 1 value, but fills in the default value for Multiplier 1. 

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It just keeps the Sensitivity 1 value, there's no conversion going on here. For OW2 it also keeps the Sensitivity 1 value, but fills in the default value for Multiplier 1. 

Yes, that's what I mean. It saves the value without conversion, which means that to do the conversion now have to set 2 games instead of 1. This I'm writing only about WoT. Was it like this in previous versions?