Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Allow calculations beyond supported range (for use w/ mods, future updates, etc)

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

This has been an issue in a lot of games for me, but let's take Deep Rock Galactic where the max FOV in game is 120 multiplier, corresponding to 82.5 vertical FOV, but with a mod can be set to 125 which more closely matches the 86 vertical I want. In the past I could enter any FOV even beyond the supported range of a game and get accurate results, but as of some time back it spits out this warning: image.png.35abe24c6fad363cabac7629bc3bf939.png

Honestly, the warning is good, but I still want to see the calculated results, just with a note next to it. This would also futureproof games for updates adding FOV options or increasing their range. At the very least please make this an option in "Advanced" mode 🙏

Edited by Rukishou
minor phrasing edits
  • Wizard
15 minutes ago, Rukishou said:

In the past I could enter the desired FOV even outside the supported range of the game and I'd get accurate results, but as of some time back it spits out this warning: image.png.35abe24c6fad363cabac7629bc3bf939.png

Honestly, the warning is good, but I still want to see the calculated results, just with a note next to it.🙏

This has to be done for multipliers to avoid the calculator crashing or giving false results, as for some games using a value outside of the specified range will result in division by zero or a completely invalid FOV/sensitivity.

So for games that have the possibility to go beyond the supported range using mods etc, a new entry for this mod has to be added, so make a request in each games main topic :)

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This has to be done for multipliers to avoid the calculator crashing or giving false results, as for some games using a value outside of the specified range will result in division by zero or a completely invalid FOV/sensitivity.

So for games that have the possibility to go beyond the supported range using mods etc, a new entry for this mod has to be added, so make a request in each games main topic :)

Aw, I understand. Would it still be possible to change this for games that don't use multipliers though?

• Wizard
  • Solution
7 minutes ago, Rukishou said:

Aw, I understand. Would it still be possible to change this for games that don't use multipliers though?

For games that don't use multipliers, the minimum FOV is strictly enforced (again to avoid issues), but the maximum is not enforced, only a warning will be shown as long as the value is below 180 degrees.