Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

• Wizard
29 minutes ago, d0shie said:

I know that FOV can only changed when sv_cheats is 1 but the calculator seems to ignore whatever FOV you put in.

Is this intended?

Yes, since so many mistake the viewmodel FOV for the actual FOV and enter 68, the FOV is locked to 90.

But there's a separate aim called "Hipfire (sv_cheats for FOV change)" which allows you to change FOV. Do note that FOV change makes hipfire affected by zoom sensitivity, and this is not yet included in the calculation so it must be set to 1.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, since so many mistake the viewmodel FOV for the actual FOV and enter 68, the FOV is locked to 90.

But there's a separate aim called "Hipfire (sv_cheats for FOV change)" which allows you to change FOV. Do note that FOV change makes hipfire affected by zoom sensitivity, and this is not yet included in the calculation so it must be set to 1.

Thank you! I missed that completely!

I fooled around in a custom server with 100 FOV and the sensitivity felt right so I wanted the equivalent in the default 90 FOV.

Edited by d0shie
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I refresh my PC 2 days ago. Now i'll try to adjust my settings.

But i'm so confused about cs go  with zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse  in the calculator.

I played long time in 4: 3, but with a good setup,i'm starting to play in 16:9.

The zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse auto change when i choose(16: 9) or 4: 3.  The fov?

Spoiler

Ratio.jpg.8dfb87cae3686f7ab289fab511a7b5df.jpg

i never change that, I always play   with zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1.Scop is different between 4: 3  and 16: 9?

When i try to apex,I have that in 4: 3 

Spoiler

1754015525_Apex90fov.thumb.jpg.1dd5c8239808791f9ccc2eb4f288a847.jpg

And that in 16: 9 

Spoiler

Apex.thumb.jpg.babc0c14370ae1c0fa6ff2b0fda4b470.jpg

EDIT If i use monitor distance 100% i have zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 in 4:3 , I need to put zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1.294350  to play in 16:9 ?

Spoiler

311720658_monitordistance100.thumb.jpg.2ca0374820056564cb8cdaa837ed4919.jpg

Edited by d4MiS
auto traduction when i edit first time
  • 1 month later...

@DPI Wizard

I usually play CSGO with 16:9 - 1920x1080.

In the calculator when I enter 16:9 - 1920x1080 native it says 

Actual VFOV: 73.739795 degrees

Actual HFOV: 106.260205 degrees

If I want to calculate my COD Warzone hipfire sens would I use 90 or 106.26 fov?

I did also go through the instructions in the calculator but I just want to be on the safe side that I understood the content of those instructions.

Edited by marmanoff
  • Wizard
32 minutes ago, marmanoff said:

If I want to calculate my COD Warzone hipfire sens would I use 90 or 106.26 fov?

106.26, or just set the FOV Type to Hdeg 4:3 (same as CSGO uses) and enter 90, then check the output for the config FOV you need to set to get this FOV.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Because I once had the same idea about mouse sensitivity. I created my own utility for that nine years ago. I was surprised by this site which went far beyond that. Thats why I decided to rework my old utility, add instructions, and republish. With a complete translation into English. I hope you find it useful. Maybe it will help to improve this site even further.

Download link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MacSquirrel_Jedi/

Best regards, Mac

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
On 5/25/2020 at 2:20 AM, MacSquirrel_Jedi said:

Hello guys,

Because I once had the same idea about mouse sensitivity. I created my own utility for that nine years ago. I was surprised by this site which went far beyond that. Thats why I decided to rework my old utility, add instructions, and republish. With a complete translation into English. I hope you find it useful. Maybe it will help to improve this site even further.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xoxxna

Best regards, Mac

this is sick dude nice work!!!

This also explains why the sens from 1.6 differs to csgo.

If u play 4:3 sens is the same in 1.6 and go but if u play 16:9 u have to set m_yaw 0.0195 in csgo!!!

Edited by Quackerjack
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Quackerjack said:

hey wizard,

can u check when time csgo hipfire (sv_cheats enabled for fov change) the 360 distance is there off by a lot. If i calculate from Valorant 360 to csgo fov 87 (much the same as valorant) i get much slower outputs.

Make sure your zoom sens in CSGO is 1, it affects hipfire when changing FOV.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, Arigami said:

Hello there! I've tryed to match my cs sensitivity, but I've been stucking with 4 zoom/scope settings. How do I use them if the game only have one possible scope setting (and one scope line in the cfg)?

You can only match the sensitivity perfectly for one scope, so you have to pick your favorite. The calculator lists all of them so it's easier to both quickly find the value for the scope you want and to see the difference so you know how close they are.

2 минуты назад, DPI Wizard сказал:

You can only match the sensitivity perfectly for one scope, so you have to pick your favorite. The calculator lists all of them so it's easier to both quickly find the value for the scope you want and to see the difference so you know how close they are.

Thank you for the quick responce. Really aprecciate all you do here. Keep up the amazing work!

• 1 month later...

Apologies if you've answered this already.

I'm trying to work out zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse.

I saw on this calculator that it should be ~0.8 +/- 0.03

I've always just left it as 1.0. To me this to me feels normal.

When I attempt 0.81 and try to get used to it i feel as though it's slow, about (about 20% slow or so)

And so I wanted to ask if the number ~0.8 comes from the black boarders of the scope reducing effective FoV or if it's that the game doesn't scale the sensitivity properly with the actual render FoV (assuming the black boarder isn't there) and I've just gotten used to it so much that I can't change?

5 hours ago, Bear2150 said:

When I attempt 0.81 and try to get used to it i feel as though it's slow, about (about 20% slow or so)

And so I wanted to ask if the number ~0.8 comes from the black boarders of the scope reducing effective FoV or if it's that the game doesn't scale the sensitivity properly with the actual render FoV (assuming the black boarder isn't there) and I've just gotten used to it so much that I can't change?

You're just used to 1.0. ~0.8 comes from the amount it zooms in. When you zoom in with an AWP, it zooms in by a factor of ~2.75. You need to first get rid of the builtin sensitivity scaling by using a zoom sensitivity of 90/40, and then divide it by ~2.75, and you get ~0.8 zoom sensitivity.

7 hours ago, Bear2150 said:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=626f7b1557a032469c1117d833fdd900

the value the calculator gives you depends on your settings if you prefer 133.333vertical you can use it just like that (csgo default is 133.33)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=83cbb31216bb67ed810cc6f77c9a38e7

^this would be the equivalent of apex 1.0 ( using 0% vertical scaling)

its mostly preference although 0% is considered to be the ideal for scopes /ads

Edited by fortunate reee
44 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=626f7b1557a032469c1117d833fdd900

the value the calculator gives you depends on your settings if you prefer 133.333vertical you can use it just like that (csgo default is 133.33)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=83cbb31216bb67ed810cc6f77c9a38e7

^this would be the equivalent of apex 1.0 ( using 0% vertical scaling)

its mostly preference although 0% is considered to be the ideal for scopes /ads

Thanks, between this and the 'instructions' i get it now, 'view speed' setting is for me :)

• 7 months later...
15 minutes ago, Niki9984 said:

Anyone knows if m_customaccel 3 with m_rawinput 1 would make the accel more consistent? Like, if you use a script for example, moving the mouse exactly the same several times, would it give the same result/distance?

@DPI Wizard probably have the answer for this :D

if you want uniform acceleration id suggest using one of the many external options like raw accel , its faceit / vanguard approved ( the video below has most links in its description) 

image.png.c7d26077fa58849b45c1bd5d74368fee.png

Edited by fortunate reee
11 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

if you want uniform acceleration id suggest using one of the many external options like raw accel , its faceit / vanguard approved ( the video below has most links in its description) 

image.png.c7d26077fa58849b45c1bd5d74368fee.png

Yeah, I'll look into this too but I'm still curious about accel with rawinput 1 in csgo and the consistency with them. Thanks for the info tho!

• Wizard
46 minutes ago, Niki9984 said:

Anyone knows if m_customaccel 3 with m_rawinput 1 would make the accel more consistent? Like, if you use a script for example, moving the mouse exactly the same several times, would it give the same result/distance?

@DPI Wizard probably have the answer for this :D

Tested it now, and it does seem very consistent when the parameters are the same.