Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Overwatch 2

Got a question guys. On Overwatch My sensitivity is 400dpi 8.4 and 37.89 scope on widow. On that sens my tracking is pretty good but it's hard for me to hit shots on Widow. If I go to 400 and 8 sens my snipes are on but tracking is terrible except far away. I want to learn Tracer and Widow. Any suggestions?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 4 sens, 1200 DPI and 35 multiplier for Widow/Ana zoom sens. When I try and convert that to CS GO Awp/creeg zoom it doesnt work. Can someome please help

SendHelpPlease.png

Edited by kuhrazyyy
Had wrong value for CS GO sens, but still doesn't work. Updated screenshot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to convert my Apex Legends sens into overwatch, but something is totally off. Instead of getting around 40cm/360 degrees its more like 50cm.

Photos of my calculations.

apex cut.png

apex upper.png

Edited by Korppi
Wrong pics, typos.
33 minutes ago, Korppi said:

Anyone know what Im doing wrong? Im tryint to conver my Apex Legends sens into apex, but something is totally off. Instead of getting around 40cm/360 degrees its more like 50cm.

Photo of my calculations in the link.

apex cut.png

apex upper.png

image.png.58d8f1c9ca72da0c5f1339ee232757fa.pnguse auto fov , hipfire should be the same 

with 0% scopes of the same fov will have the same distance scopes that different will have "the same feel

image.png.100afd3cae5b6a493da7673e48dc3822.png  you can also change your location to the config file in order to match your fov more accurately 

besides that you should be fine.

8 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

image.png.58d8f1c9ca72da0c5f1339ee232757fa.pnguse auto fov , hipfire should be the same 

with 0% scopes of the same fov will have the same distance scopes that different will have "the same feel

image.png.100afd3cae5b6a493da7673e48dc3822.png  you can also change your location to the config file in order to match your fov more accurately 

besides that you should be fine.

I tried with auto fov, but it gives the same sensitivy, which is is off. I dont think overwatch has config file to edit 😕 at least I cant find one anywhere and there isnt a path nor option on the calculator.

1 hour ago, Korppi said:

Found the culprit. God damn logitech G hub had some predetermined profile for overwatch that kept changing my dpi slightly when starting the game.

yeah you have to match apex(has config file) to overwatch in this case due to overwatch capping at 103 , ghub is useless after you set up your on board profiles best of uninstalling that 

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 1 year later...
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, Pherall said:

Am I crazy or does mouseinput feel weird in OW2? I mean its faster paced than OW but thats not it. Somethings weird. Input lag?

26 minutes ago, AlbaDHattington said:

Overwatch 2 aim feels wrong compared to overweatch. all other games i have converted are fine but overwatch 2 feels like i am aiming on mud

This must be an optimization issue or something. OW2 is the exactly the same as OW1, nothing has changed in regards to sensitivity (or the base game in general). I can tell you with 100% certainty that the base sensitivity is the same, no question about it. 

But multiple reports of it feeling different must mean there is something going on.

Whether it's related to smoothing, FPS, polling rate, vsync, gpu, cpu or whatever else I don't know.

If someone has the issue and finds a solution, let us know!

Played this evening and input felt  much better. I cant say what the issue was but with better servers input feels much smoother. It wasnt a high ping issue. It just felt.. weird ;) Cant put my finger on it. Maybe like mouse smoothing ish.. kinda.. thingy.. 

Edited by Pherall

Does anyone know why applying a different resolution in OW2 for purposes of focal length isn't giving you a black bars resolution? It only reduces the quality of the 1920x1080 resolution, and I've kept my Nvidia Control Panel settings the same where i've selecterd 'No Scaling' in the scaling mode setting.

5 hours ago, Bear2150 said:

Where do I input the relative aim sense?

Also Do i want Enable High Precision mouse input enabled under Gameplay>Miscellaneous?

overwatch2-mouse.PNG

you need to pick the specific hero, needlessly complicated but if you pick ana orwidow in the settings itll show up

give high prec a try if you notice soemthign good or bad try the other option when in doubt use what feels better

On 07/10/2022 at 11:38, DPI Wizard said:

This must be an optimization issue or something. OW2 is the exactly the same as OW1, nothing has changed in regards to sensitivity (or the base game in general). I can tell you with 100% certainty that the base sensitivity is the same, no question about it. 

But multiple reports of it feeling different must mean there is something going on.

Whether it's related to smoothing, FPS, polling rate, vsync, gpu, cpu or whatever else I don't know.

I hang around in Reddit's /r/OverwatchUniversity a lot, and I think the majority of us do think the aim have something weird going on.

We talked about it more in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/OverwatchUniversity/comments/y551ly/even_after_trying_essentially_all_the_fixes_that/

But yeah, I was playing around with the settings, turning

Controller's Horizontal and Vertical Sensitivity to 100%,

Aim Smoothing and Aim Ease In to 0%,

Legacy Movement/Aim to On,

Force Keyboard/Mouse UI to On,

Aim Technique to Linear Ramp,

and yeah...

Honestly I can't really tell if it works. But I think something changed. It feels different now.

On 07/10/2022 at 11:38, DPI Wizard said:

btw, from what Wizard you said, I assume it means that you tested, and found that there isn't any differences compared to OW1?

As in, the FOV system used is identical, and the way the screen is distorted for the FOV is also identical?

I tried to do some simple testing myself, but I can't find out any mouse smoothing in the game. It feels like moving your mouse fast and slow results in the same distance.

Yet when playing the game, I can clearly feel it is "difficult" to turn the camera a long distance.

I do "feel" that playing around with controller settings changes mouse behavior. But yeah, it's a really weird thing.

• 4 months later...

Hey mister wizard,

I have a friend that believes after the most recent update, his settings have become too fast.  He isn't a subscriber, but i figured I would ask anyway to potentially get ahead of any legitimate issues, for you to possibly revisit this game to see if the calc still holds up.  i personally don't play the game, so it's only on a single person's word that i am making the request.