Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: WWII

On 11/3/2017 at 3:10 PM, Xbye said:

any advice how to convert properly awp sensetivity from cs go to cod snipers riffles? tried to awp -> ads and its rly low sens with scope on in result obviously

This game has a locked ratio of Monitor Distance 0%. Therefore, you will not be able to get an accurate conversion from AWP. Just use Viewspeed V2 and base it off your CSGO hipfire. Ironsights will be a ratio you are familiar with from CSGO, but the higher powered scopes in COD will be matched based on Monitor Distance 0%. Snipers in COD will feel slower than the AWP and there is no way around it. It should feel perfectly fine for shots around the center of your screen, but it will take some adjustments to get your flicks down.

You actually maybe be able to get an accurate conversion if you were to match CSGO's AWP to Monitor Distance 0%, but then you are defeating the purpose of converting your familiar AWP sens to COD. 

Edited by Bryjoe
9 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

This game has a locked ratio of Monitor Distance 0%. Therefore, you will not be able to get an accurate conversion from AWP. Just use Viewspeed V2 and base it off your CSGO hipfire. Ironsights will be a ratio you are familiar with from CSGO, but the higher powered scopes in COD will be matched based on Monitor Distance 0%. Snipers in COD will feel slower than the AWP and there is no way around it. It should feel perfectly fine for shots around the center of your screen, but it will take some adjustments to get your flicks down.

You actually maybe be able to get an accurate conversion if you were to match CSGO's AWP to Monitor Distance 0%, but then you are defeating the purpose of converting your familiar AWP sens to COD. 

Ty so much for such a detailed answer. I think I need to use viewspeed v1 since I used to play 5:4 (aka 4:3 stretched) in csgo, using this one settings and 2.3 for ads cos I guess its affecting sniper scopes in cod as well and feels kinda ok I believe. Do you think I need to change something in this settings? I kinda not fully understand yet how all this calculations works and how to calculate best for sniping. I hitting good shots atm in cod but sometimes still missing by couple of pixels insanely fast flicks, need some time to adapt I think

Ss9s6Xf.png

20 hours ago, Xbye said:

Ty so much for such a detailed answer. I think I need to use viewspeed v1 since I used to play 5:4 (aka 4:3 stretched) in csgo, using this one settings and 2.3 for ads cos I guess its affecting sniper scopes in cod as well and feels kinda ok I believe. Do you think I need to change something in this settings? I kinda not fully understand yet how all this calculations works and how to calculate best for sniping. I hitting good shots atm in cod but sometimes still missing by couple of pixels insanely fast flicks, need some time to adapt I think

Ss9s6Xf.png

So, stretched is a tricky situation. There is a way to convert it, but stretched makes one of the sensitivities inconsistent (I think it is horizontal). Someone like the Wizard or @Drimzi is going to have to help you.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎30‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 4:55 PM, DPI Wizard said:

It uses iron sight. A more powerful scope will have the sensitivity equivalent of 0% Monitor Distance compared to this, which is how the game handles FOV changes. Changing the FOV setting in-game does not affect the scopes however.

Since pistols, smgs and ARs use different ironsight-fov, to which default fov does Viewspeed v2 matches to?  55 (smg) ? Is that what you ment @Drimzi ?

Edited by WhoCares?

I am not really sure what the best way to match this game. Viewspeed matches an ADS value to what I assume is close to Monitor Distance 75% and then the rest of the scopes will scale at Monitor Distance 0%? I really wish their ADS was like CSGO where it's simply a ratio and the rest of the scopes would scale based off that.

7 minutes ago, Bryjoe said:

I am not really sure what the best way to match this game. Viewspeed matches an ADS value to what I assume is close to Monitor Distance 75% and then the rest of the scopes will scale at Monitor Distance 0%? I really wish their ADS was like CSGO where it's simply a ratio and the rest of the scopes would scale based off that.

Well for a CoD ist an improvement having a ADS sensitivity slider at all :lol:

I still might use viewspeed v2 for hipfire and 0% match distance for ADS sensntivity  for this game, because every cod (nearly) was using 0% match distance so far.

Since I don't remember the default number for ADS sensitivity, do I just have to use 0% match distance for ads in the calculator?

Edited by WhoCares?
22 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Just disable aim sensitivity or set it to the same value as hipfire. Then your sensitivity won't change to a different value when you aim. It's basically the same as using a DPI toggle when right click is held down, so you can keep the same system in all prior cod games if you have a Logitech mouse capable of scripting the DPI for right click.

Unfortunately I dont have a logitech mouse :(

Just out of interest: is there any way to match viewspeed for 50 fov aim down sights (ARs, Snipers with ironsights and LMGs) and not 55 (SMGs)?

The calculator doesnt change when changing the fov while ads.

@Crankenstein

The calculator works as intended. What exacly you want to do? Do you mean the same 360° distance for hip and ads with "1:1" ?

Older CoD used 0% match distance. If you dont like it, use 75% or viewspeed. But be aware, only ironsights will match to your choosen calculation methode. All other scopes will scale with 0% match distance

Edited by WhoCares?
  • 3 weeks later...