Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: WWII

• Wizard

Set all the in-game sliders to max and enter a game (to make sure the change is written). Exit the game completely, and look for the value 00 00 20 41 repeating four times with two bytes between them like this (thanks to @Drimzi for the pic):

XtaQpHI.png

They may or may not be at the same positions as in the pic, but they should be around the same lines.

There you have your values :)

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set all the in-game sliders to max and enter a game (to make sure the change is written). Exit the game completely, and look for the value 00 00 20 41 repeating four times with two bytes between them like this (thanks to @Drimzi for the pic):

XtaQpHI.png

They may or may not be at the same positions as in the pic, but they should be around the same lines.

thank you so much! <3

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

XtaQpHI.png

My man, thanks! 

• Wizard
Just now, TheNoobPolice said:

Obvious the game does not support multiple ADS settings per different FOVs. I notice that the irons, red dots and sniper scopes all use different FOVs. Just out of interest, which of these does the calculator use when matching to viewspeed or a specific monitor distance?

It uses iron sight. A more powerful scope will have the sensitivity equivalent of 0% Monitor Distance compared to this, which is how the game handles FOV changes. Changing the FOV setting in-game does not affect the scopes however.

Ok thanks, Since the game uses 0% monitor distance based off the ADS setting of irons then, I imagine the higher zoom scopes are not too far off. It's certainly not massively noticeable, but I stick to irons to make sure the sens is "spot on".

I suppose we should be thankful that the game at least uses a monitor distance for FOV changes and not some arbitrary random multiplier like some other games.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
21 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Game has been released. Max FOV is 95 now. Sensitivity has 3 decimal places.

Actually, the beta only had steps in the slider corresponding regular sensitivity via a formula. Have they changed it to be standard Source like sensitivity numbers in-game now? I'm travelling atm, so can't check.

Hey all

Not having any luck on finding the sensitivity values!
I have tried max, min and default for single player/multiplayer/zombies then checked with the config files.
Yep went out an in each game and triple checked the settings on max, min and default  before I checked the config.

Man cant find a 4x pattern on xx xx xx xx!

For now I will just trial and error my 42cm to 360deg which need to be 7addb83f.

Any chance I could get some help or get the website updated.

In the options in game I have also notices you can enter a certain 00.000-XX.XXX.
Maybe we could get this put on the calculator instead of using a hex viewer, if it gives the same results of course.

Enjoying the game so far.
Regards
-Chris

Screenshot (50).png

Just as I wrote this I found...

Chance config file to in game. On the calculator...

Hope this helps out others like me who are anal about sens.

Thanks guys great work.

257.png Call of Duty: WWII - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
Horizontal Sensitivity 1.444
360° rotation:
42.0074 cm

Discrepancy: 0.0179% (0.0075 cm)
Config FOV:
FOV: 95
Actual VFOV:
78.6 degrees
Actual HFOV:
111 degrees

Screenshot (51).png

Edited by FR33THY
update

Yep config broken
Setting in game works well, its not 100% but close enough to then tweak a little more.

Cheers

So just got out a tape measure and I was dead wrong.
The calculator is spot on, although you must use the in game settings.
Config is broken with hex or we just don't know how to find the values yet.

Anyway I set the sensitivity to 1.444 in the game as per dpi calculator, checked 360 in game with a tape measure and bingo!

Side note...
Pro tip
16:10 at 1728x1080 has an extra 5 fov (100)
Compared to 1920x1080 which is (95)

As long as you don't mind playing  stretched or black bars

Below are photos of  (fov 100 1728x1080 16:10)    VS    (fov 95 1920x1080 16:9)
The 1728x1080 photo is stretched although you can clearly see the bigger fov between photos

Shame there are no server browsers, unlimited fps and at least 120 fov.
We at least have 60hz netcode.
I will play the shit out of this game until the servers die and you cant que anymore just like the old cods.
I missed out on the old cods in the past sadly.

Have fun fraging!

s2_mp64_ship 2017-11-03 20-49-37-96.jpg

s2_mp64_ship 2017-11-03 20-49-59-64.jpg

Edited by FR33THY
i was wrong