Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Hi! I've been trying to set my sensitivity properly but I can't seem to quite get it right. I'm trying to convert from csgo to r6s. I've set the FOV to 73.74 and the "MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit" to the values shown in the calculator but only the hip fire sensitivity feels right. I have to mention in cs go I've always used zoom_sensitivity 0.818 (monitor distance 0%).

With the settings provided by the calculator my 360 ADS sensitivity with a holo is higher than the hip fire sens even though ADS is more zoomed in. Shouldn't the opposite happen?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, TeeFe_ said:

I have to mention in cs go I've always used zoom_sensitivity 0.818 (monitor distance 0%).

With the settings provided by the calculator my 360 ADS sensitivity with a holo is higher than the hip fire sens even though ADS is more zoomed in. Shouldn't the opposite happen?

The aim sensitivity in R6 is based on the hipfire sensitivity, so 50 is actually MDV 0%. In other words the value is not an independent sensitivity that you can compare to hipfire. So in your case you should set all aims to 50, but note that raw input is currently bugged in R6 and can result in a lot of negative acceleration, so it's actually better to disable it if you have it enabled.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The aim sensitivity in R6 is based on the hipfire sensitivity, so 50 is actually MDV 0%. In other words the value is not an independent sensitivity that you can compare to hipfire. So in your case you should set all aims to 50, but note that raw input is currently bugged in R6 and can result in a lot of negative acceleration, so it's actually better to disable it if you have it enabled.

Yep I just figured out what it was. I had to change in game from Advanced to Standard ADS sens. I also disabled raw input but that probably didn't change much for me.

7 hours ago, TeeFe_ said:

Yep I just figured out what it was. I had to change in game from Advanced to Standard ADS sens. I also disabled raw input but that probably didn't change much for me.

mdv0% is advanced and all 50

standard tries to use the old system which didn't follow any kind of logic 

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2021 at 01:10, TeeFe_ said:

With Raw Input enabled I was losing about 30 degrees during my sens sanity check (Just setting mouse DPI to 800 and dragging mouse across the mousepad, the end result was perfect 360 with my old mouse, a bit over 360 with a new one).
Couldn't figure out what it was until I stumbled upon Wizard's message.

• Wizard
4 hours ago, cotneit said:

With Raw Input enabled I was losing about 30 degrees during my sens sanity check (Just setting mouse DPI to 800 and dragging mouse across the mousepad, the end result was perfect 360 with my old mouse, a bit over 360 with a new one).
Couldn't figure out what it was until I stumbled upon Wizard's message.

I'm amazed this isn't fixed yet with such a big title and studio. 

On 1/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I’ve been losing my mind with this game as nothing seems to convert. So to confirm, sounds like the freaking raw input is wrong.  This is my sanity check because wtf Ubisoft. This has to be the most troubling title to support. It’s always something. 

2 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

there haven't been any major fixes since the bug has been reported

best bet is to disable raw input for now 

So pretty much what I've learned to expect from Ubisoft at this point. Thanks for the answer.

Thank you everyone. I had really been struggling and placed Gold after my solo queueing and that’s not normal. I was just a bit off at every engagement.  I’ve been on other titles and can’t wait to test this but just being off a bit and you’re spectating. I love TH and just found I needed to send it there as a warm up because warming up with other titles with same sens and FOV just wasn’t working with this title. I didn’t have a chance to test but this gives me some hope!

53 minutes ago, TheBrandon said:

Thank you everyone. I had really been struggling and placed Gold after my solo queueing and that’s not normal. I was just a bit off at every engagement.  I’ve been on other titles and can’t wait to test this but just being off a bit and you’re spectating. I love TH and just found I needed to send it there as a warm up because warming up with other titles with same sens and FOV just wasn’t working with this title. I didn’t have a chance to test but this gives me some hope!

goes for anyone here if you ever feel uncertain posting your image.png.ca0e3728b6aee31115df9c6faeeaf153.png 

can help when ever you are uncertain ,same goes for asking questions 

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/01/2021 at 21:08, DPI Wizard said:

I'm amazed this isn't fixed yet with such a big title and studio. 

Lmao Ubisoft isn't too fast at fixing things. It takes them like 2 months or 3(which is almost entire season) to fix one game breaking bug. I'm still curious how they menaged to fuck that up. 

Edited by RastahMan
typo
On 20/02/2021 at 12:22, RastahMan said:

Lmao Ubisoft isn't too fast at fixing things. It takes them like 2 months or 3(which is almost entire season) to fix one game breaking bug. I'm still curious how they menaged to fuck that up. 

Siege is the buggiest game I've played in a long time. Constant problems with connecting to servers and infinite reconnects to ongoing sessions or sessions that don't even exist because you canceled the search. And the new Ubisoft Connect that randomly decides to use 40% of my cpu when it's not even in the foreground... I'm amazed that with such a big community devs just don't give a duck about existing issues.

42 minutes ago, TheBrandon said:

No way. Try Warzone. That has more bugs than a crack house it’s almost like the community is being trolled. I have never seen anything like it. 

I played Warzone for a few months when it was released and it was pretty smooth. Stopped playing after purchasing MW, really liked how the game felt in fast-paced multiplayer, Warzone just wasn't cutting it. Still think it's the best shooter I've ever played. Heard about crazy bugs in Warzone after that, but I don't think it took Activision too long to fix or at least do something about them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 8:41 AM, cotneit said:

I played Warzone for a few months when it was released and it was pretty smooth. Stopped playing after purchasing MW, really liked how the game felt in fast-paced multiplayer, Warzone just wasn't cutting it. Still think it's the best shooter I've ever played. Heard about crazy bugs in Warzone after that, but I don't think it took Activision too long to fix or at least do something about them.

Consoles crash with this game and I legit had the bug where I couldn't plate tonight lol.  Stim glitch, guns that break the game, invisible characters...  the list is insane  Its fun but trash. No excuse for a company that made 5 billion off it since launch.

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.57558670c2952a79600efa5ee44c432d.png

question : if i change the fov here with the decimal point  in GameSettings.ini, will it actually use this value as VFOV in game or it will get rounded up to 71 anyway?

in  the past i think it gonna get rounded up because of ui in in-game setting page. 

13 minutes ago, kittawat said:

image.thumb.png.57558670c2952a79600efa5ee44c432d.png

question : if i change the fov here with the decimal point  in GameSettings.ini, will it actually use this value as VFOV in game or it will get rounded up to 71 anyway?

in  the past i think it gonna get rounded up because of ui in in-game setting page. 

siege just rounds differently it uses the ini fov , we are in te .00001 region so rounding wont actually impact you in any noticeable fashion