Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield V

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Varatesh said:

Menu in BFV claims that 70 FOV = 86 horizontal FOV whereas calculator claims that 70 fov = 102.45 horizontal FOV. Which is correct?

The horizontal FOV shown in-game is Hdeg 4:3 (same as in CSGO etc), not the horizontal FOV for your resolution. If you switch to Hdeg 4:3 in for the FOV Type you'll see that the FOV value shows about 86.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Varatesh said:

Oh okay, it was the default setting when I picked BFV so I assumed that was the option calculator preferred.

The FOV you configure in BFV is always vertical degrees, so Vdeg is automatically selected. But the horizontal FOV shown in-game is not the Actual HFOV shown in the output unless you have a 4:3 resolution :)

• 2 months later...

When trying to convert my BFV settings to another game, why do my coefficient settings go to what seems like a bunch of random numbers? I'd like to be able to switch it to what I use/what was default, which is 100% on all sights. Default coef is at 133. Why does it says 100%-142% throughout the scopes? Does this even matter when using the Uniform Aiming option? Worried it may make a few conversions messy.

Edited by Treete
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Treete said:

When trying to convert my BFV settings to another game, why do my coefficient settings go to what seems like a bunch of random numbers? I'd like to be able to switch it to what I use/what was default, which is 100% on all sights. Default coef is at 133. Why does it says 100%-142% throughout the scopes? Does this even matter when using the Uniform Aiming option? Worried it may make a few conversions messy.

The conversion setup must match the game settings. So if you have coeff at 133, set ADS and Scope conversions to MDV 133%. Then the calculated numbers (and any conversion) will match your settings:

image.png

Why Vertical over Horizontal on MD, though? Is there a specific reason, or is it down to preference? Thanks.

Nvm, just read the instructions. It's tied to the game's FOV, I assume.

What if my ADS percentage isn't 100%, though? I use 70%, and setting the MDV to 133% still gives me values of 140ish.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Treete
  • Wizard
7 hours ago, Treete said:

Nvm, just read the instructions. It's tied to the game's FOV, I assume.

What if my ADS percentage isn't 100%, though? I use 70%, and setting the MDV to 133% still gives me values of 140ish.

MDV because that's essentially what USA is in BFV.

You're getting 143% on the scopes because your zoom aim is 70, so the calculator is compensating for that to get MDV 133% for all aims. You specific setup is not achievable in a single calculation because the aims don't correlate. What that means is that when you convert to another game you have to select the specific scope you want to convert from and enter the values.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 21/11/2018 at 17:42, DPI Wizard said:

On 21/11/2018 at 17:39, Carlos Resurreccion said:

@DPIWizard what do I put for these? 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity1 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity2 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity3 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4 

The calculator doesn't give values for them, only the ones with x like 1x00, etc. Do I just leave these at 1?

Yes, leave them at the default value.

Hi DPI Wizard,

Hope you are doing well.
Sorry out of curiosity, what are those please?
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity1 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity2 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity3 
GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivity4 

Thank you very much

Edited by Jeffy14
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you sure that single player story in BF5 has different FOV, which means the actual FOV is not the value in settings, than multiplayer?

FOV slider is work in single player mode, not like BF4.

By the way, is BF1 same as BFV? I don't see Hipfire Single Player option of BF1 in calculator.

@DPI Wizard

I've never had a problem with my sensitivity in battlefield games, no matter what zoom scope I use. I like USA, with 133%. Every zoom level feels perfect. I play 1920x1080p, 78.087 Vdeg, 2150 DPI, 0.002291 sens

I'm trying to get that feeling to transition to Overwatch, which of course is limited to 103 Hdeg. Using the default settings (Viewspeed - Vertical), the hipfire converted well and feels perfect, despite the change in FOV. (It translated to 2.32 Overwatch sens, 2150 DPI).

However, when I'm using Ana, Ashe, or Widowmaker, the scopes feel off. What conversion method should I use to translate my hipfire (that worked well) into the scopes, Battlefield style? I want to mimic it as if Overwatch implemented the same USA feature. I saw in your instructions post that you said games like Battlefield use Monitor Distance Vertical, but what coefficient do I use? My USA coefficient is 133%, that translates to what percentage Monitor Distance Vertical 0%? 100%? 75%?

Edited by Carlos Resurreccion
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, Carlos Resurreccion said:

@DPI Wizard

I've never had a problem with my sensitivity in battlefield games, no matter what zoom scope I use. I like USA, with 133%. Every zoom level feels perfect. I play 1920x1080p, 78.087 Vdeg, 2150 DPI, 0.002291 sens

I'm trying to get that feeling to transition to Overwatch, which of course is limited to 103 Hdeg. Using the default settings (Viewspeed - Vertical), the hipfire converted well and feels perfect, despite the change in FOV. (It translated to 2.32 Overwatch sens, 2150 DPI).

However, when I'm using Ana, Ashe, or Widowmaker, the scopes feel off. What conversion method should I use to translate my hipfire (that worked well) into the scopes, Battlefield style? I want to mimic it as if Overwatch implemented the same USA feature.

Ideally you should use MDV 133% for everything and not Viewspeed Vertical in this case. Viewspeed Vertical and MDV 133% is almost the same though, but MDV 133% will match USA 133% perfectly.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ideally you should use MDV 133% for everything and not Viewspeed Vertical in this case. Viewspeed Vertical and MDV 133% is almost the same though, but MDV 133% will match USA 133% perfectly.

Is MDV 133% valid for converting across FOV changes? (BFV Hdeg = 110, Overwatch Hdeg = 103)

And would it be possible, or rather, what conversion method should I use to convert my Battlefield sens to desktop dpi?

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Carlos Resurreccion said:

Is MDV 133% valid for converting across FOV changes? (BFV Hdeg = 110, Overwatch Hdeg = 103)

And would it be possible, or rather, what conversion method should I use to convert my Battlefield sens to desktop dpi?

Anything except 360 distance uses FOV for the conversion. The same conversion also works for desktop :)

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
6 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

anyone knows what coefficent Battlefield 4 uses for scopes? I mean default with USA off. Or how the ADS is calculated in this game without the USA settings?

IIRC it doesn't use any coefficient, just a sensitivity scalar not directly related to the FOV. So it's all over the place.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Quackerjack said:

so just random numbers or can we calculate it? If i rember right i know the zoom factor was 0.6. You are right if i change the FoV the zoom sensitivity 360 ° doesnt change its always the same

While not random, there's no correlation between FOV and sensitivity. You can calculate it, but you have to manually do each scope.

Just now, Treete said:

If BFV defaults to 133% coefficient, what Coef should I use in BF1? If I use 133% in BF1, should I just match all my sensitivities from BFV/4?

BFV and BF1 use the exact same settings.