Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

On 8/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, DNAMTE said:

Legacy is just 0%. I think.... Relative lets you decide what monitor distance your prefer to use.

Not sure exactly what the 0% means, is it related to adjusting for different aspect ratios? As I use 1920 x 1080 & expect legacy would work just fine for me?

I'm not really familiar with the monitor distance values as I always use a 360 distance conversion to aim for a 1:1 ads/hipfire ratio.

The ADS isn't accurate, for me, I have ensured that my settings (independent, relative etc.) match in-game.

I'm in game trying to get a perfect 1:1 ratio for Hipfire : ADS, I test it by doing a 180 turn in-game with just hipfire, I then try to return to the original aiming point by going the same distance with my mouse while ADS.

But With 1.67 on the multiplier I overaim quite a bit & at the default 1.00 I underaim considerably, I'm going to try to find the right values in game.

The calculation I did to get the values are shown in the image linked below

https://i.imgur.com/4j5jJhV.png

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Ash Heaward said:

The ADS isn't accurate, for me, I have ensured that my settings (independent, relative etc.) match in-game.

I'm in game trying to get a perfect 1:1 ratio for Hipfire : ADS, I test it by doing a 180 turn in-game with just hipfire, I then try to return to the original aiming point by going the same distance with my mouse while ADS.

But With 1.67 on the multiplier I overaim quite a bit & at the default 1.00 I underaim considerably, I'm going to try to find the right values in game.

The calculation I did to get the values are shown in the image linked below

https://i.imgur.com/4j5jJhV.png

Ok thanks! I will go through the aims, have only checked hipfire so far. Analyzing Battle Royale games is really fun btw... Don't kill me! PogChamp

• Wizard
Just now, sumslight said:

Im new to this service so sorry if im doing something obviously wrong. But its giving me a waaaay lower sensitivity value than it should be. It should be somwhere between 6.5-and 8.0 in black ops im guessing. 

You have selected Black Ops III not 4 😁

Also, don't change the FOV for CSGO, it's locked to the pre-selected value (90 Hdeg 4:3) unless you play with cheats enabled.

18 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok thanks! I will go through the aims, have only checked hipfire so far. Analyzing Battle Royale games is really fun btw... Don't kill me! PogChamp

It's all good, I just realized that even though I use independent field of view for ADS ingame, the values when I choose affected in the calculator gives me a value of "1.3705" for the multiplier & that works perfectly for me ingame 👍

For Blackout compared to the normal multiplayer, they don't have the percentage anymore (50%, 75%, 100% etc) now it is a coefficient like in Battlefield. Will you be updating the calculator for this new setting?

Edit: Don't worry, just realised I had to do it through the config.

Edited by PondeN
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, WhoCares? said:

Anyone knows what exacly :

//Mouse vertical sensitivity
mouse_vertical_sensitivity = "0.022" // -1 to 1

In the config file is?

Based on the number, I'd guess its like csgo's m_yaw so you could perhaps adjust it if your're playing 4:3 stretched. Just a guess though.