Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

• Wizard

1.09 is out, but I can't find any ADS options separating regular and high zoom. The only thing new is "mouse_ads_sensitivity_fully_scoped" which controls when the ADS sensitivity is applied; when you click (instantly) or when the zoom animation is done.

Anyone found the new sens?

Edit: I'm only testing in multiplayer on a server alone for now.

Hey guys been having a lot of trouble getting my Fortnote settings over if anyone can point me in the right direction. 

Fortnite settings

DPI - 800

In-game sens - .05

Targeting ads- .70

Scope - .55

(This comes from my Overwatch widow scope of 38)

Please help out or point me in the right direction.

Edited by ZacJM
  • 4 weeks later...

If I wanted to convert my cs go sens to bo4. Which conversion method would be the best? In Cs Go I use sens 2 at 400DPI on 1920x1080. While in Black ops 4 I use relative 1.33 on 100 FOV. I tried using the 360 measurement but I think cause the FOV is different for both games it didnt feel right. 

• Wizard
14 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

Can I set my fov 106.52 correctly in config file ?

Yes.

6 hours ago, samkim0108 said:

If I wanted to convert my cs go sens to bo4. Which conversion method would be the best? In Cs Go I use sens 2 at 400DPI on 1920x1080. While in Black ops 4 I use relative 1.33 on 100 FOV. I tried using the 360 measurement but I think cause the FOV is different for both games it didnt feel right. 

Either set the FOV in BO4 to 106.26 to match CSGO, or use a Monitor Distance match if 360 distance doesn't feel right.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Yes.

Either set the FOV in BO4 to 106.26 to match CSGO, or use a Monitor Distance match if 360 distance doesn't feel right.

I normally just calculate using hipfire. and simple mode. My setting is to just match my hipfire, with it being around 50cm for a 360. So for me that is 7.0 sens on 90 FoV 400dpi . And it feels about right for me, and also adds up when using a ruler to double tjek. So I would guess yours would be like somewhere in the range of 6.65- 7.0. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm seeing some strange behavior with the values I'm using.  Using the values below is not giving me the expected ~15 inch 360 distance, but rather something close to 24 inches.

image.thumb.png.8ff77af8798b0d35c45108437c96a7c6.png

Any ideas?  Has something changed about the game?

Edited by n01
Just now, DPI Wizard said:

I doubt it, but I'll check to be sure now.

Is your in-game sensitivity showing the correct value (i.e. 2.5)?

It is.  After wiping the config file, I tried setting both it and the multiplier from the menus and in the file, but always got the same result.  I'm trying to think of anything else I could've forgotten to do, but it seems like this should be pretty straightforward.

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, n01 said:

It is.  After wiping the config file, I tried setting both it and the multiplier from the menus and in the file, but always got the same result.  I'm trying to think of anything else I could've forgotten to do, but it seems like this should be pretty straightforward.

Just verified it now, it's still spot on according to the calculations. Could it be something like your mouse driver changing profile and DPI if you have a mouse that supports that?

Ah, looking at the mouse driver was a good all; I started fooling with it and it seems I experience a problem with high polling rates.  At 250 Hz sensitivity behaves as expected, but at 500 Hz I start experiencing small amounts of negative acceleration and slightly decreased sensitivity.  At 1000 Hz, which is what I was using before, the effect becomes so extreme that the sensitivity appears much lower than it actually is.

Thanks for looking into that.  Sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by n01
  • 5 weeks later...