Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 1

1 minute ago, orangekiwii said:

I have about 13 inches for 360 according to the calculator or about 7% in game (what it looks like off the config file). The viewspeed recommends 6% for vehicles but it feels super sluggish in every vehicle i tried. I was testing around 21% for a rough match in viewspeed in the tanks but it still felt off. I appreciate the responses! I guess I'm more just disappointed that the game seems balanced like this. Not fair for someone with god-tier aim to 360 no scope in a mounted turret but would feel a lot more consistent. Especially since everything on foot feels wonderful. 

For years I'd been trying to manually match my sensitivity between games (knew 360 wasn't good enough cause basic perception / fov changed it) and spent hours (in some games disappointingly) trying to get it to match. Found this site and felt vindicated. That someone put in far more useful effort and has made so many games much easier to setup is fantastic. This is also partially why the vehicle sensitivities feel so disappointing to me. Cause so many other aspects in so many other games feel 'right' now and this just doesn't. 

If you use Universal Soldier Aiming at default values (133% Coefficient) Try monitor distance match at 75% for vehicles. This equate to about 20% vehicle for the Big Tank (the fat slow one) and the Landship (the one that is made for you group and has two cannons on each side). If you want to get to feel even better, match your light tank for this it's 142 in-game which is called "Tank Sensitivity". If you want exactly precise measurement you can use the config file, but for the vehicles, it shouldn't make much difference.

20% should feel very similar to your on-foot sensitivity assuming you use Universal Soldier Aim, which you 100% should if you don't.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

In BF1, if I use USA and change the default coefficient in game, how do I reflect that in the calculator please?
See my screen shot below please.
Here, how do I know the USA is set on the in-game default of 133%? or how do I set it to 133% or else?
Thank you for your help

BF1 Grab.JPG

Edited by Jeffy14

Hello @DPI Wizard

I played BF4 with a sensitivity of 0.001, 2500 DPI, and an FOV of 74. 10.472 360 distance. This was on a 1920 by 1200 monitor.

I recently changed to a 2560 by 1080 ultrawide monitor, so it is vertically shorter. Does that mean I should use a Vdeg of 66.6 instead of 74 for BF1 (I ratio-proportioned it :/)?

I'm very confused about Viewspeed v1 and Viewspeed v2. When I first started playing BF1, I only used Viewspeed v1 as v2 did not exist yet. These are what I came up with, a sensitivity of 0.002112. Now when I try Viewspeed v2 it is 0.000474. What is the difference between Viewspeed v1 and Viewspeed v2? I'm very confused because for the longest time I remember my standard 360 to be 10.472 inches. I used that even in the TF2 days. That's why when Viewspeed v1 suddenly says it's now 8.346 anymore, Viewspeed v2 gives 11+ inches, so what gives?

But anyway, I've played a lot with BF1 at 0.002112 sens, 66.6 Vdeg, USA on, ADS FOV on, 2500 DPI on my 2560 by 1080 monitor for a while now, and I've decided this will be my new standard sensitivity that I will convert all games from, I've given up on the BF4 0.001 74 Vdeg, since I play BF1 excellently with this new setting anyway. 

More importantly, how do I convert all of these to PUBG? I can't seem to find what zoom ironsights and red dot/holo are in PUBG. I converted BF1 0.002112 1X zoom to ADS in PUBG but it feels weird. Please help me. Do I use 360/monitor/viewspeed 1/viewspeed 2? I really just love my new standard (0.002112 BF1) and how UsA works with all the zooms so I'm accurate with 2x, 4x, etc. I would like this same USA standard feel across all sights in PUBG (iron/red/holo, 2x, 4x, 8x). 

image.thumb.png.deb073fb168465209f76ca72a98af93d.png

Edited by Carlos Resurreccion
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Luckorr said:

Hey all,

short question: how come, that there is no way to convert the turret sensitivies of BF1?

I believe the turret sensitivity is just based on your vehicle sensitivity. The tank turret has a certain rotate speed that is hard locked.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
31 minutes ago, InSaN3KiLLerZzonpc said:

would it be possible to check the calculations as they seem to be out by roughly 5cm as when i enter a 360 distance of 40cm for hipfire, the value the calculator give me both in game and for the config file corresponds to roughly 45cm for a 360 degree turn

What values are you using? Post a screenshot of the calculator. Also, do you have a Logitech G keyboard or mouse? If so I can give you a script to verify.

1 hour ago, InSaN3KiLLerZzonpc said:

Not a problem thank you for your help.

Hmm, why are you converting 40CM Distance in-game to Hipfire in the config file? I don't think it is related to why you're perceiving the calculation to be off, but I just can't imagine the purpose of doing so. Maybe if you knew your percentage in-game and wanted to convert to config, that would make sense but to convert based on distance from in-game to the config file is puzzling.

• Wizard
21 hours ago, InSaN3KiLLerZzonpc said:

screenshot was just to show what value the calculator was giving for both the in game options and also in the config.

i work all my games to a 40cm to 360 for hipfire.

Verified that the calculations are correct now. Here's a script you can use in the Logitech Gaming Software to verify the calculation for the config file sensitivity (0.019936):

function OnEvent(event, arg)
	if (event == "G_PRESSED" and arg == 1) and GetMKeyState() == 1 then
		for i = 0, 62 do
			MoveMouseRelative(100,0)
			Sleep(10)
		end
	end
end

This will bind the script to G1 on your keyboard. Tell me if you are not sure how to add scripts ;)

This script moves the mouse 6300 counts, so it will move almost 1 count too far compared to the calculation (6299.3). But it's a lot more efficient to move this way, and it's close enough to verify.

6300 counts / 400 DPI * 2.54 (cm in inches) = 40.005 cm

You can use this test in basically any game, but note that some games do not like scripts like this. Some will drop packets and some will accelerate the movement. The best way to know it's working is if you can execute it several times and the cross hair ends up at the same spot. If it varies, the game has issues.

• 3 months later...

Hello
I noticed that there was a problem with the FOV an example: VFOV: 74 degrees
  Actual HFOV: 90 degrees on battlefield 1

on the converter it is written: Actual VFOV: 74 degrees
  Actual HFOV: 106.52 degrees

DPI Wizard can you help me please?

2 hours ago, Dre_MaD said:

Hello

BF rounds up to 74. Go to config and set fov as 73.74 to get a HFOV of 90

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Dre_MaD said:

Hello

The HFOV+ in the BF1 menu is 4:3 based. When playing 16:9 the extra width is added on resulting in 106.52.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, danilo106 said:

i wanna play at 120 HFOV , what number ishould set on the config ? thanks

16:9 120 horizontal = 88.507 (vertical), 104.822 (4:3)

Set 88-90 in the config file (vertical). If you are playing Battlefield V, set 88-90 in the config file, or 104-106 ingame (4:3).

Edited by Drimzi

In battlefield 1, when 16:9 resolution is VFOV, it is 74, and the actual horizontal angle of view is only 90. Do they mix up 4:3 and 16:9's HFOV?

In the previous versions, I measure horizontal vertical alignment distance (2D). The result is that the horizontal vertical measurement distance is not consistent. In the current version, the measurement error is ignored. It can be considered consistent, and the difference between previous measurements is more, so it is sure that the horizontal vertical moving distance of previous versions does not agree.

The horizontal picture is stretched to 4/3 times the original image,In this way, the tan (horizontal rotation angle) needs to be changed to 3/4. If there is a previous version, it can be verified.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, 

I use these settings in BF1

Sensitivity 1: Soldier Mouse Sensitivity 4%
DPI : 800
360° distance: 45.3389 cm
Field of View 74
ADS FOV: OFF
USA: ON with 133%

So when I set it to Monitor Speed I get this extra info
75% rotation: 5.6844 cm = 45.14 degrees
Base length: 3.578 cm

So from what I understand is that 1cm mouse movement is 3.578cm crosshair movement on screen?

For the zoom sensitivity I want something like 1cm mouse movent is 2.25cm crosshair movement. So this 2.25cm is like something of 63% of 3.578cm. Do I set each individual zoom setting to 63? 
I tried it with Match at "auto" and Match at "75" and I get different results.
On Auto
1x                          58%
1.25x                     59%
1.5x                       60%
 2x                         61%
2.5x - 4x               62%
5x - 10x                 63%

On 75
Everthing on 63%

Or do I need to use an other convert method? And with what method do I use these results to convert it to other Games?
Edited by Memphiss
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, Memphiss said:

Base length: 3.578 cm
So from what I understand is that 1cm mouse movement is 3.578cm crosshair movement on screen?

Yes, but this number is a bit misleading as it is the average mouse-to-crosshair movement over a distance. The new version (work in progress) shows this instead:

image.png

This is more accurate since it's actually measurable. 

• 1 month later...