Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

• 5 months later...
Em 10/06/2021 em 11:32, DPI Wizard disse:

It is effectively the same as 1625, but what actually happens is that the cursor in Windows only moves for every 4th count it receives from the mouse.

wQQTBWU.png

i was using 800dpi and 1 sens at 6/11

its this correct?

i need train muscle memory, same at windows and the "same" at csgo

im using now 3/11 windows, 900 DPI, and 0.775882 in csgo game, sens at game is ok but in windows is TOOOOOOOO low haha

Edited by pauloborgesfilo
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, mrlemon1 said:

Hey @DPI Wizard do I need to change this to display as " Distance Vertical " as well? I noticed this area looks a little different than the original screenshots from the OP regarding 0% monitor match and WPS
image.png.853d735defa563a2d74602cbfbb383a9.png

It depends on your conversion, in many cases it doesn't make a difference. It depends on your setup of the calculator, so see if it changes the output when you change it.

6 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is correct.

Thanks! While its def nice to have my desktop matched to ingame sens

Im not quite understanding how 0% monitor conversion and now using my desktop DPI+WPS  is any better or accurate? vs just using my desired cm/360 + DPI to find my sens in a new game

Can you clarify? It seems when I try both ways the determined sensitivity in the new game is the same result

• Wizard
17 hours ago, mrMirage1 said:

Im not quite understanding how 0% monitor conversion and now using my desktop DPI+WPS  is any better or accurate? vs just using my desired cm/360 + DPI to find my sens in a new game

Using the standard WPS for the desktop and adjusting your DPI, then using this DPI for the games is generally better for a few reasons.

• Using your desktop DPI in the game will make menu navigation and inventory management etc easier since you have the same 2D sensitivity for the cursor as in Windows.
  • By using the standard WPS you don't have to worry about whether games are affected by it or not.
  • It's theoretically more accurate, but this is probably something you won't detect.
  • 4 months later...
On 12/21/2023 at 5:41 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Using the standard WPS for the desktop and adjusting your DPI, then using this DPI for the games is generally better for a few reasons.

• Using your desktop DPI in the game will make menu navigation and inventory management etc easier since you have the same 2D sensitivity for the cursor as in Windows.
  • By using the standard WPS you don't have to worry about whether games are affected by it or not.
  • It's theoretically more accurate, but this is probably something you won't detect.

coming back to this when you said "standard WPS" do you mean you suggest to just leave the WPS at windows default 6(4/11) ?

The issue I have is differing FOV values within other games, so obviously 103 locked in OW2 will feel different than 120 in Warzone. So like in the above examples , it says the in game cm/360 is equivalent to 26cm and you confirmed the desktop cm/360 would feel the same. But when I do the same conversion on Warzone with a 120fov its completely different.

So how do I know what my "cm/360" truuly is on my desktop

29 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you convert using MDV 0%, you will get the same result for desktop regardless of FOV.

So I have MDV set to 0% but if I swap the FOV from 120 to 100 im getting different values for the windows desktop DPI. also not sure why I put 1600 dpi in game but its telling me to use 1450 or 2100?

image.thumb.png.148134135815dc3eb3311d5a7f6a97a6.pngimage.thumb.png.d0b3941fcbe7dc8dd626d172313a073e.png

• Wizard
17 hours ago, mrMirage1 said:

So I have MDV set to 0% but if I swap the FOV from 120 to 100 im getting different values for the windows desktop DPI. also not sure why I put 1600 dpi in game but its telling me to use 1450 or 2100?

You need to also convert between FOV 120 and 100 using MDV 0% so you get a new sensitivity. This way the conversion to Windows will stay the same.

If you just change FOV without changing sensitivity, the conversion to Windows will change.