Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Multi-calculations are here!

• Wizard

This will make the calculator a lot easier to use!

All games that have support for aim sensitivity now have an "All" option under aim, and this option will calculate all aims automatically.

For this to work there's been a re-design of the conversion method input, as you need to specify how you want each aim calculated. All the aim selections are put into one of these four categories:

• Normal - Hipfire or default view
  • ADS - Targeting, ironsight, holo, red dot and scopes up to 1.5x
  • Scopes - All scopes more powerful than 1.5x
  • Win/2D - Windows and 2D games like osu and LoL

The active conversion method(s) for your selection will be highlighted in blue.

Note that if you load an old saved entry, all conversion will be set to the same value.

There are likely a few quirks to this new function, please report them here if you find anything weird.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, RexVoluntas said:

For games that only allow you to set one aim sensitivity such as Battalion, how does it work out the result? Is it just an average of all of them?

It uses a scope with an FOV in the mid-range. For games that have different scaling for scopes such as Rainbow Six I've added two "All" options.

11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

This will make the calculator a lot easier to use!

All games that have support for aim sensitivity now have an "All" option under aim, and this option will calculate all aims automatically.

For this to work there's been a re-design of the conversion method input, as you need to specify how you want each aim calculated. All the aim selections are put into one of these four categories:

• Normal - Hipfire or default view
  • ADS - Targeting, ironsight, holo, red dot and scopes up to 1.5x
  • Scopes - All scopes more powerful than 1.5x
  • Win/2D - Windows and 2D games like osu and LoL

The active conversion method(s) for your selection will be highlighted in blue.

Note that if you load an old saved entry, all conversion will be set to the same value.

There are likely a few quirks to this new function, please report them here if you find anything weird.

You are missing 'VehicleDriver' Sensitivity in PUBG conversions at the moment 

image.png

People should read first the important topics that they have questions on, that way there won't be 20 threads asking the same thing. Also a simple keyword specific search will, most of the time provide you the adequate answer.

Edited by MuntyYy

Interesting, mines still there but I havn't deleted my config at all since Beta.

(SensitiveName="Normal",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="VehicleDriver",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="Targeting",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="Scoping",Sensitivity=33.632103,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008232),(SensitiveName="Scope4X",Sensitivity=32.555946,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008957),(SensitiveName="Scope8X",Sensitivity=32.488876,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008929),(SensitiveName="Scope15X",Sensitivity=32.470234,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008921),(SensitiveName="Scope2X",Sensitivity=32.934849,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.009114),(SensitiveName="Scope3X",Sensitivity=32.630898,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008988),(SensitiveName="Scope6X",Sensitivity=32.502380,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008935)

• Wizard
Just now, Snook_ said:

Interesting, mines still there but I havn't deleted my config at all since Beta.

(SensitiveName="Normal",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="VehicleDriver",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="Targeting",Sensitivity=34.948502,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.010000),(SensitiveName="Scoping",Sensitivity=33.632103,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008232),(SensitiveName="Scope4X",Sensitivity=32.555946,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008957),(SensitiveName="Scope8X",Sensitivity=32.488876,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008929),(SensitiveName="Scope15X",Sensitivity=32.470234,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008921),(SensitiveName="Scope2X",Sensitivity=32.934849,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.009114),(SensitiveName="Scope3X",Sensitivity=32.630898,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008988),(SensitiveName="Scope6X",Sensitivity=32.502380,LastConvertedSensitivity=0.008935)

Yeah, the games doesn't clean up the config file unless you delete it so you will have lots of deprecated entries there.

• Wizard
Just now, Snook_ said:

image.png

Can I ask why Targeting comes out different now? I didn't think the FOV changed at all from General?

It depends on you conversion setup. Since Targeting is classified as ADS, it will use the ADS setting from your setup.

So if you i.e. match Normal to 360 distance and ADS to Monitor Distance 0%, General and Targeting will be different if the FOV is different between the input and output game.

If you use the same method for Normal and ADS they will be the same regardless of FOV.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

It is calculated using OW FOV, but it is matched to the first game. It wouldn't make sense to match it to OW hipfire, as that would make all calculations different.

Thanks,i understand roughly.It is based on the first game, which make computing unified and not chaotic.But i still think  it's more accurate to base on the second game, because the FOV settings for the two games may not be the same.

• Wizard
On 10/16/2018 at 2:57 PM, a12014712 said:

But i still think  it's more accurate to base on the second game, because the FOV settings for the two games may not be the same.

That kinda defeats the purpose of the calculator though, as it is converting from the first game to the second.

Doing the aim match based on different FOV's means that your aims will be different too, so you won't get any consistency. 

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

That kinda defeats the purpose of the calculator though, as it is converting from the first game to the second.

Doing the aim match based on different FOV's means that your aims will be different too, so you won't get any consistency. 

Thanks for your reply.I can understand it. because it is converting from the first game to the second game.So the calculation to base on the first game, after all, to make the second game after the conversion and the first game all aspects of the data consistent,So computing with the first game data is more consistent with the user's original idea.