Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

What mouse grip am I using?

I dont understand my mouse grip Im looking screenshots in google but probably my grip is hybird I want to ask you guys I am very ignorant about this. I'm holding my mouse in the image (ec-1b) It looks like fingertip but mouse touching my palm.

15457782270751318602469.jpg

Yeah, I would call that fingertip if I had to pick from the usual three, but since you have the palm in contact I suppose it's actually more of a hybrid grip. I wouldn't really call it a palm grip though as you aren't cupping the whole rear of the mouse with your palm because then claw would technically be a palm grip as well since you would also rest your palm on the back of the mouse in that grip.

• 2 months later...
15 часов назад, WhoCares? сказал:

Yeah the pic shows the 3 base posture, but of cause there are hybrids inbetween...the creators probably just didnt want to show like 10 pictues with minor differences.

7 часов назад, TheNoobPolice сказал:

Actually everyone is a hybrid probably.

Well guys, if you really like to think that you're hybrids, i'm happy for you. I'm not a hybrid :)

There definitely is hybrid grips. I personally use a fingertip with my G303 and during intense moments I go into a claw so I'd say I'm a hybrid as well since I mostly use my fingertips to control my mouse and arm for big swipes. OP's grip looks like relaxed claw/fingertip hybrid to me.