Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Payday 2

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello DPI Wizard, I wrote a tool to let you change your sensitivity outside of the game. It exposes the floating point values that back the slider and actually lets you go outside the boundaries of the slider.

Source-code and binaries are available here.

I don't have any good tools/hardware to take accurate measurements for the calculations. Let me know if this helps.

Instructions

Extract zip to the Steam directory that contains save000.sav. Mine is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\16425106\218620\remote but yours is likely to be different.

BACKUP your save000.sav file just incase!

Make sure Payday 2 isn't already running, run PD2Options.exe, change your sensitivity to whatever you want. Click Save and you should be set!

Edited by n3bs
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

The in game sensitivity has changed for this game in the most recent border crossing DLC. It now uses the same scale as in the config file, with a manual in game input range of 0.1 to 1.7.

I.e a 0.25 sensitivity in the config file will display as 0.25 sensitivity in game, 0.5 will show as 0.5 in game, etc.

• Wizard
9 hours ago, Tammas_Dexter said:

The in game sensitivity has changed for this game in the most recent border crossing DLC. It now uses the same scale as in the config file, with a manual in game input range of 0.1 to 1.7.

I.e a 0.25 sensitivity in the config file will display as 0.25 sensitivity in game, 0.5 will show as 0.5 in game, etc.

Updated now and added vertical sensitivity as well. Also fixed the FOV calculation in-game so you can count the steps using the arrow keys. In-game is 10x the config file value unless I've got some old mods.

• 1 month later...

Hey DPI Wizard

Today I was trying to change my PD2 settings to match my R6S settings but when I do the calculations it says there that i need the Payday 2 FOV multiplier at 1, the problem is that payday 2 doesn't have the FOV in the files and in-game is just a slider.

Should I put the slider to the max or the minimum?

Screenshot_5.png.267e7327a018fc4b49968f8a3066ce38.png

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.358eccc153cea2f1f2a375e9f668fa68.png

Thanks in advance!

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, GoncasN said:

Hey DPI Wizard

Today I was trying to change my PD2 settings to match my R6S settings but when I do the calculations it says there that i need the Payday 2 FOV multiplier at 1, the problem is that payday 2 doesn't have the FOV in the files and in-game is just a slider.

Should I put the slider to the max or the minimum?

Thanks in advance!

Select "In-game" as location instead of config file, and you'll get the in-game values. But I see they added a numerical percentage value to the FOV now, it was missing before. So I'll update the game in a bit to support this.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Select "In-game" as location instead of config file, and you'll get the in-game values. But I see they added a numerical percentage value to the FOV now, it was missing before. So I'll update the game in a bit to support this.

No that's because of wolfhud the base game doesnt have de values 

• 2 weeks later...

So with different guns and scopes altering FOV for ADS, what does FOV Relative Sensitivity do? The author of the mod you listed also has a mod altering this setting but I'm not sure what exactly is changes. https://modworkshop.net/mod/25342

Seeing as its extremely difficult to consistently use the viewspeed calculation across multiple titles, I'm thinking about going back to MDH 75% or MDV 133% as that would allow me to have parity across CSGO, CoD, Battlefield, PUBG, etc.  Most titles are seeming to follow the Universal Soldier Aim sensitivity options, so I'd like to have that match across all my games.

• Wizard
On 3/31/2020 at 9:27 PM, Krio said:

So with different guns and scopes altering FOV for ADS, what does FOV Relative Sensitivity do? The author of the mod you listed also has a mod altering this setting but I'm not sure what exactly is changes. https://modworkshop.net/mod/25342

Seeing as its extremely difficult to consistently use the viewspeed calculation across multiple titles, I'm thinking about going back to MDH 75% or MDV 133% as that would allow me to have parity across CSGO, CoD, Battlefield, PUBG, etc.  Most titles are seeming to follow the Universal Soldier Aim sensitivity options, so I'd like to have that match across all my games.

Just going off poor memory here, but I think FOV Relative Sensitivity on means the aiming sensitivity will scale with the FOV, while off means the 360 distance will be the same as with hipfire if using the same value. What the mod does is probably to scale it to MDV 0% instead.