Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
On 2/28/2018 at 16:49, Yangjo said:

Could you add Deep Rock Galactic?

on Windows Store and Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/548430/Deep_Rock_Galactic/

22 hours ago, AlexTheRed97 said:

Can you add deep rock galactic that just came out?

Just added this. Please reply to the game topic if the calculation is off, it suddenly changed by 25% when I was working on the game.

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Just added this. Please reply to the game topic if the calculation is off, it suddenly changed by 25% when I was working on the game.

It does feel a bit off when moving across my mousepad, I did a rough check to see.

I move 270~ degrees around in game with Deep Rock Galactic, while in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I do almost a full 360 (-30 degrees away from reaching a full 360 on my mousepad) 

I tried hipfire conversion, and I am currently playing Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store, so I can't really access the files to change the config. I changed the sensitivity in-game for Deep Rock Galactic, but even so, this feels way off.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Yangjo said:

It does feel a bit off when moving across my mousepad, I did a rough check to see.

I move 270~ degrees around in game with Deep Rock Galactic, while in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I do almost a full 360 (-30 degrees away from reaching a full 360 on my mousepad) 

I tried hipfire conversion, and I am currently playing Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store, so I can't really access the files to change the config. I changed the sensitivity in-game for Deep Rock Galactic, but even so, this feels way off.

Sounds like exactly the 25% change I was experiencing. I need to figure out what happened there. Changed it now to the other value, try again.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Sounds like exactly the 25% change I was experiencing. I need to figure out what happened there. Changed it now to the other value, try again.

It still feels a bit off, but one thing I noticed when I changed my FOV on the calculator, the output sensitivity to change it to changes as well for 360-degree conversion. Usually, for 360-degree conversion, I know FOV wouldn't affect the output sensitivity.

https://i.gyazo.com/f3d1653b50774470e982b74e0a71858b.mp4

Besides that, doing a full swipe on my mousepad feels lower on Deep Rock Galactic (230~ est. degrees), while a full swipe on my mousepad for CS:GO does almost a full 360 in-game. (330~ est. degrees) 

My CS GO sensitivity is 2.1 @ 800 DPI.

I also found the config location for the Windows 10 version of the game.

Path: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\CoffeeStainStudios.DeepRockGalactic_496a1srhmar9w\LocalState\FSD\Saved\Config\UWP

Config file: GameUserSettings.ini

EDIT: Some other games also have this issue on the calculator, the 360 degree calculation methods? Vermintide 2 on the calculator seems to also do this.

Edited by Yangjo
Some problems with the calculator needed to be addressed with 360-degree calculations.