Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

I haven't seen a response either way for guild wars 2 after 3 requests ( this being the 4th ) so i'm putting in a request for it again, i'd also like to note that you can make a "trial" account for free, which has a few limitations but should be more than sufficient to work your magic... best regards oh mighty wizard... :)

• Wizard
4 hours ago, Jimmon said:

I haven't seen a response either way for guild wars 2 after 3 requests ( this being the 4th ) so i'm putting in a request for it again, i'd also like to note that you can make a "trial" account for free, which has a few limitations but should be more than sufficient to work your magic... best regards oh mighty wizard... :)

I can only find the Rotation Speed slider without any numerical value (same with the FOV). It's very hard to add anything sensible without numbers, do you have any idea if there's another way to set the sensitivity? I couldn't find anything in the config file.

3 hours ago, garuda03 said:

Any chance you will do the BF5 alpha calculations? I have a spare key that you can use if you don't have one. 

Oh, all people have a key, DICE hate me lol...  HF guys . I hope the calculations  feel more a BF4/BF3 calculation.

1 hour ago, d4MiS said:

Oh, all people have a key, DICE hate me lol...  HF guys . I hope the calculations  feel more a BF4/BF3 calculation.

Go follow LogitechG on twitter, they have a key give away on their page, I had to make like 13 fake accounts just to nab the second key lol. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:24 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I can only find the Rotation Speed slider without any numerical value (same with the FOV). It's very hard to add anything sensible without numbers, do you have any idea if there's another way to set the sensitivity? I couldn't find anything in the config file.

I'm not entirely sure but i could do some google work :)
--edit--

google provided naught for answers, so i made a post on the arena-net forums explaining the situation and hopefully either a user or a dev can answer one way or the other if there happens to be a client sided option for getting and changing numeric values for fov and sensitivity, other than cheat engine of course, which is really not an option.

--edit 2--
i forgot to mention that there is a config file ( at AppData\Roaming\Guild Wars 2\ named GFXSettings.Gw2.exe.xml for 32 bit and GFXSettings.Gw2-64.exe.xml for 64 bit ) but there does not seem to be a sensitivity option, so i decided to see if the gw2 community at large would know.

--edit3--

to quote the user SlippyCheeze.5483 in the the post i made

--quote--

"I believe they are stored in local.dat, but I'm not certain. You could scan that for changes instead, and see if you can binary edit it, but ... there is no textual configuration file. (It lives in appdata\roaming)"

--un-quote--

in the same folder i mentioned ( eg. AppData\Roaming\Guild Wars 2\ )

but i'll wait and see if someone else has more info

Edited by Jimmon
more info