Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
7 hours ago, stereo3D said:

Added now!

MouseRadiansPerPixel

That naming sure made it easy lol!

you can zoom in with the mouse wheel. zoom sens feels too slow, could be focal length scaling.

Just a multiplier (2.6) to the sensitivity but a true 2X zoom on the FOV, so it doesn't really align with any scaling.

• Wizard
On 1/8/2021 at 2:56 AM, TheCoelho said:

Name: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2600/Vampire_The_Masquerade__Bloodlines/
Release date: 16/11/2004
Availability: purchase

1 hour ago, good_animation said:

Name: [KILLSTREAKS] Runker 51 (v1.9.3)
Website: https://www.roblox.com/games/3461767162/KILLSTREAKS-Runker-51-v1-9-3?refPageId=896355b0-9087-41a5-bb7e-24209d7ac88a
Release date:7/13/2019
Availability: Free

Both these are added.

• Wizard
21 hours ago, notPunkCat said:

I would appreciate it and others would too if there was a conversion to the game star wars battlefront 2 as it came out for free on the epic store and people may want to have a conversion for their sens.

Battlefront 2 is already in the calculator (as Star Wars Battlefront 2).

• Wizard
20 hours ago, d0shie said:

Name: E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/EYE_Divine_Cybermancy/
Release date: 30 Jul, 2011
Availability: Purchase

I'm not able to open the console in this game to change the FOV, it is enabled in the advanced settings and I even tried rebinding the key in the config file, but no console shows up. I've just tried launching a game and open it, haven't played anything yet. Any idea how to open it?

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'm not able to open the console in this game to change the FOV, it is enabled in the advanced settings and I even tried rebinding the key in the config file, but no console shows up. I've just tried launching a game and open it, haven't played anything yet. Any idea how to open it?

You add a shortcut to the game.exe with the -console parameter in the Target  box.

image.png.46dfafb9ea2c2868a9c5cc9300748b9e.png

Really seems like a heavily modified version of Source to me.

Edited by d0shie