Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

The forest has added a numeric value to fov and sensitivity (it's truncated or rounded though while the slider isn't granular)

Edit: you can use cheat engine to read sensitivity and FOV values. It scales from 0.25 to 3 as a float for sensitivity and 60 to 95 as a float for FOV (4:3 base I believe?). Config for the game is in registry for whatever god-awful reason.

Edited by Skwuruhl

Okay I found out how the forest stores values in its config. It's stored as a double with swapped endianness. (I think big endian?) So for an FOV of 90 you'd put in 0000000000805640. Using this method you can go outside the normal restriction of 60-95.

In the config sensitivity ranges from 0.0 to 1.0 same deal so for a sensitivity of 0.5 you'd put 000000000000e03f. (which shows as 97% in-game)

I don't know how to accuractly calculate cm/360 though so it'd be cool if the calculator could be updated.

Edited by Skwuruhl
On 6/23/2017 at 4:26 PM, jackde96 said:

@DPI Wizard, would it be possible to add Secret World Legends? It's a F2P MOARPG, so it shouldn't be difficult to gain access or to pay for it (except with your precious time, of course!).

On another note, your site is a lifesaver. <3

I second this one. 

Also I just got into the closed alpha for Keystone (From the Warframe guys) I have a referral link I can PM you if you need in.   

Another request for Black Squad (Steam version), I have 2 keys for the closed beta if needed.

The Closed Beta Test (CBT) will be available from July 13 until July 15 and from July 20 until July 22. The game will after that be available as free to play through early access either the last week of july or first week of august depending on how well the beta goes.

As far as I know the game has support for separate ads sensitivity with support for decimal sensitivity :)