Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Bit confused on what I should be using?

I've tried 0% but I feel that it is tad bit slow so I tried out 56.25% but was told that people used that measurement when a vertical option didn't exist, instead use vertical monitor match 100%?

What does vertical option mean exactly I'm a bit new so It's not to obvious to me. 

Distance vertical 100% = 56.25%. So do I just use 100% monitor distance vertical for every game? 

Also what do you think about view speed as I'm considering it as an option.

Final thing (56.25%): 

One of the games that I play has a different fov multiplier for different guns (fov=64.375 for ak and 73.57142857142857 for revolver) as well as different sens. So what I did was convert my csgo sens to kovaaks at 1:1 fov measurement for kovaaks (that's how the fov of the game is measured apparently) and then used the program sensitivity matcher to match those different sens. Then I went ingame and sens matched again to get the values: 

Tesing 76% 2.2740 eg 1.72824 360/cm

monitor matching 56.25% for ads

{

hipfire fov: 103

Rev-

Rev sens based of kovaaks(fov=73.57142857142857):1.7242938

sens matcher: 0.0379345 (rough)

sens ingame: 0.386218

Ak-

Ak sens based on of kovaaks(fov=64.375): 1.5087572 

sens matcher: 0.0331927 (rough)

}

as you can see the values are the same for both weapons, wouldn't these make it inaccurate? Also monitor distance vertical 100% would be the exact same so yeah I don't really understand could someone clarify this for me? Thanks ❤️

Edited by Equaus
  • Wizard
On 7/14/2019 at 2:40 PM, Equaus said:

I've tried 0% but I feel that it is tad bit slow so I tried out 56.25% but was told that people used that measurement when a vertical option didn't exist, instead use vertical monitor match 100%?

What does vertical option mean exactly I'm a bit new so It's not to obvious to me. 

Vertical means that it uses the vertical FOV to match the sensitivity, while horizontal uses the horizontal FOV.

So 100% vertical for 16:9 = (9/16) = 56.25% horizontal.

The benefit of using vertical matching is that it will be unaffected by aspect ratio change.

On 7/14/2019 at 2:40 PM, Equaus said:

Final thing (56.25%): 

One of the games that I play has a different fov multiplier for different guns (fov=64.375 for ak and 73.57142857142857 for revolver) as well as different sens. So what I did was convert my csgo sens to kovaaks at 1:1 fov measurement for kovaaks (that's how the fov of the game is measured apparently) and then used the program sensitivity matcher to match those different sens. Then I went ingame and sens matched again to get the values: 

Tesing 76% 2.2740 eg 1.72824 360/cm

monitor matching 56.25% for ads

{

hipfire fov: 103

Rev-

Rev sens based of kovaaks(fov=73.57142857142857):1.7242938

sens matcher: 0.0379345 (rough)

Ak-

Ak sens based on of kovaaks(fov=64.375): 1.5087572 

sens matcher: 0.0331927 (rough)

}

as you can see the values are the same for both weapons, wouldn't these make it inaccurate? Also monitor distance vertical 100% would be the exact same so yeah I don't really understand could someone clarify this for me? Thanks ❤️

How exactly are you getting these numbers? What sens scale and fov scale are you using?

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Vertical means that it uses the vertical FOV to match the sensitivity, while horizontal uses the horizontal FOV.

So 100% vertical for 16:9 = (9/16) = 56.25% horizontal.

The benefit of using vertical matching is that it will be unaffected by aspect ratio change.

How exactly are you getting these numbers? What sens scale and fov scale are you using?

Oh the wiki it says that ak multiplier = 1.4 and that revolver= 1.6. Since fov scales by hipfire fov that means that: 103/1.4=64.375 f or ak and 103/1.6=73.57142857142857. I then got my cs sens (which is not that one that I've chosen to go with but that shouldn't impact the values) and put it into kovaaks with 1:1 vertical for the fov measurement. I then sens matched it for both weapons then went ingame with the values that I sens matched in kovaaks then just messed with the sens till it matched the 360 for those individual sensitivities that are impacted by fov  

31 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, I understand what's happening now. You are getting the same sensitivity using MDH 56.25%/MDV 100% because this is exactly what the game uses to scale the sensitivity :)

What do you mean, why does 0% give to different results?

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

The game will automatically scale aim sensitivity to the equivalent of MDV 100%. If you use MDV 0% for instance the sensitivity will be different.

oh weird, this won't have an effect on muscle memory though? You'd think that it would due to the change between the two fov's for the different guns

5 minutes ago, Comrade881 said:

u can easily play on any sens ,if u played 1 year on 10cm u can super easy adapt to 20cm in 1 week,no need to """rebuild"'" new muscle memory,its just your brain adapting thats all

Of course you can play on any sens, but that's not what this site is about it's about trying to maintain your sens across games. When you play a game and you think it's either to high or to low you usually it's because your use to playing at a different sens, so why not try to "get" that previous sens?

• Wizard
On 7/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, Equaus said:

oh weird, this won't have an effect on muscle memory though? You'd think that it would due to the change between the two fov's for the different guns

That depends on what your preference is. If you prefer MDH 0%, then getting one gun perfect and others close is better than all being off.

13 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

That depends on what your preference is. If you prefer MDH 0%, then getting one gun perfect and others close is better than all being off.

Just did some more testing on LMG and got the following:

LMG-
Ak sens based on of kovaaks(fov=85.83333333333333):2.0361600
sens matcher: 0.0447955 (rough)
sens ingame: 0.42349
}

Now I'm even more confused.

Edited by Equaus
spelling