Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I think I missed something here, are you playing 1024x1080 stretched to a 16:10 resolution?

yes, there was no other option after i created the resolution csgo automatically placed it in the 16:10 resolution category

Edited by marmanoff
2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

And previously where you playing 1280x1024 also stretched or with black bars? Or on another monitor?

You seem to be on to something, if you would just look at the pictures and use my settings in the calculator and take a screenshot then I would understand 100% how to use it in the future. I also believe this is a very important question seeing as a lot of people do play with custom resolutions or do want to convert to custom resolutions they fancy more then the standard ones

Edited by marmanoff
  • Wizard

Ok, then the correct way would simply be to use those resolutions with the standard 90 FOV. The calculator will do all the FOV magic correctly then. Your previous screenshot was technically correct (bar some rounding errors), but you don't need to switch to Hdeg Res. Do like this:

image.png

If you were playing with black bars instead the correct method would be to use the monitor's native resolution.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, then the correct way would simply be to use those resolutions with the standard 90 FOV. The calculator will do all the FOV magic correctly then. Your previous screenshot was technically correct (bar some rounding errors), but you don't need to switch to Hdeg Res. Do like this:

image.png

If you were playing with black bars instead the correct method would be to use the monitor's native resolution.

Alright, so im not gonna use the Actual HFOV 86.3 then? Im just gonna do like you did on the picture? :) Then I get it 100% Thanks

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

image.png

It feels so good! Thank you it feels so close to accurate as it can be ❤️

Drimzi said

"The calculator uses a percentage of your width. If you had a square monitor, then 100% would be identical to 16:9's 56.25%. Just to add, these are the equivalent values for other aspect ratios:

1:1 - 100%
5:4 - 80%
4:3 - 75%
16:10 - 62.5%
16:9 - 56.25%
21:9 - 42.1875%
32:9 - 28.125%"

So if my CSGO is 4:3 and my PUBG IS 16:19 when converting from CSGO to PUBG: Do I make my PUBG match at percentage 56.25% or 75%?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't understand this thing, something wrong with your calculator. When I'm converting sensitivity from bf5 to aimtastic or back, everything is ok, here is my first screenshot. But when I'm trying to convert my bf5 hipfire sensitivity to pubg or the same sens from aimtastic to pubg the the differences between these to games are so big, that I guess it's a mistake in calculating. Look at my second and third screenshots.

DPI Wizard, sensitivity have to be the same in this 3 games, but it's different, please fix your calculator.

bf5-aimtastic.png

bf5-pubg.png

aimtastic-pubg.png

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, lovedrive said:

DPI Wizard, sensitivity have to be the same in this 3 games, but it's different, please fix your calculator.

Nothing's wrong in the calculator, you have different FOV in Aimtastic (70.53 Vdeg) and BFV (55 Vdeg) which makes the calculations different ;)

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, lovedrive said:

It means if I played most of my time in bf5, I have to convert my sens from bf5 to aimtastic and pubg with fov, vdeg 55, right? So the second screenshot calculation from my last post bf5-pubg is right?

Actually you should do the FOV like this:

image.png

To make sure the FOV is the same. Note that TPP in PUBG has a locked FOV, but you can change it for FPP to match BFV.

• Wizard
Just now, lovedrive said:

But if I'm playing tpp In pubg? And explain pls why you changed fov in pubg to 88,66 (I mean, why this quantity?) from 90?

With TPP you are stuck with the locked FOV. So you can't convert back and forth and get the same result with three games, this is why it's important to use one specific game as the source for all conversions so you don't get wrong calculations because of the FOV.

I changed the FOV to 88.66 so FPP matches the Actual FOV of BFV as you can see in the output. PUBG has a bug/quirk in how it scales FOV with different aspect ratios, that's why you get the weird value with 21:9.

• Wizard
On 3/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, lovedrive said:

Last question, why if I’m converting send from bf5 fov 55 to aimtastic fov 70,53, and if I’m converting bf5 fov55 to aimtastic fov 55, the sensitivity is the same? Why it is not changing?

Because you are converting 360 distance for hipfire, and Aimtastic sensitivity is not affected by 360 distance as stated in the notes. This means the 360 distance will be the same regardless of FOV, so as long as you match the sensitivity with 360 distance it will be unchanged. If you choose any other method (monitor distance or viewspeed) the sensitivity will change.

• 3 weeks later...

since last update it seems to be impossible to change sensitivity ingame with decimals, it seems to be possible - but it isn't ;)

not sure how to change sense now, i think in the config file we need to change the normal menu sensitivity and the calculated ones?

• Wizard
11 minutes ago, sammymanny said:

since last update it seems to be impossible to change sensitivity ingame with decimals, it seems to be possible - but it isn't ;)

not sure how to change sense now, i think in the config file we need to change the normal menu sensitivity and the calculated ones?

You are correct, decimals from the in-game menu are no longer applied. So to set an accurate sensitivity you now need to calculate both the config file sensitivity and the in-game sensitivity and set them both in the config file.

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You are correct, decimals from the in-game menu are no longer applied. So to set an accurate sensitivity you now need to calculate both the config file sensitivity and the in-game sensitivity and set them both in the config file.

How much of a hassle would it be to make the calculator generate the whole "SensitiveMap=((Mouse, (Array=((SensitiveName ... ... ...)))))" line with both values included? I mean I've already done it myself and saved it but every time I have to do it I'm reminded how annoying it is to do when every custom input setting is on the same line in the config so while the "All" conversion option helps a lot I think it would be quite a game-changer to have the calculator generate the line automatically.