Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Hello, I'm new to using this website,

I am trying to convert my CSGO sens to PUBG, I use 800 DPI 1.75 sens, 68 fov 4:3 1280x960

I have tried using 360 distance & viewspeed, 360 distance 4x, 8x, 15x gave me 80, 95 & too high sensitivity or too low DPI which in any case seem way too high anyway

then when using viewspeed 4x, 8x, 15x gave me 40, 41, 39 which feel way too slow

I assume i'm doing something wrong but I don't understand what?

Hipfire, scope 2x and targetting seem about right.

Edited by skyz1992

How did you change FOV in CSGO? Are you playing streched? What resolution in PUBG?

Viewspeed is the one that should work best.

Viewspeed seems really slow when calculating the 4x, 8x, 15x, targetting, 2x and hipfire are around 40-45 which seem about right but the 4x, 8x, 15x were all around 39-41 which seems very slow? I assume i've done something wrong :P

Viewmodel_fov 68

viewmodel_offset_x 2.5

viewmodel_offset_y 1

viewmodel_offset_z -1.5

viewmodel_presetpos 0

Yes I am using streched no blackbars, 1920x1080 resolution for PUBG

When I used the calculator I put in 68 FOV & 24 inch monitor

Edited by skyz1992
  • Wizard

Viewspeed seems really slow when calculating the 4x, 8x, 15x, targetting, 2x and hipfire are around 40-45 which seem about right but the 4x, 8x, 15x were all around 39-41 which seems very slow? I assume i've done something wrong :P

Viewmodel_fov 68

viewmodel_offset_x 2.5

viewmodel_offset_y 1

viewmodel_offset_z -1.5

viewmodel_presetpos 0

Yes I am using streched no blackbars, 1920x1080 resolution for PUBG

When I used the calculator I put in 68 FOV & 24 inch monitor

Ok, the viewmodel settings only affect the placement of your gun on the screen, not the actual FOV. But since you play stretched, here's what you got to do:

Leave the resolution at your native monitor resolution.

Select the FOV Type "Horizontal Deg. | Res. Base" and enter 90.

By doing this you're basically tricking the calculator to accept a 90 FOV on a 16:9 monitor (which is what you are playing).

csgopubg1.PNG

Try this and the Viewspeed conversion :)

Ok, the viewmodel settings only affect the placement of your gun on the screen, not the actual FOV. But since you play stretched, here's what you got to do:

Leave the resolution at your native monitor resolution.

Select the FOV Type "Horizontal Deg. | Res. Base" and enter 90.

By doing this you're basically tricking the calculator to accept a 90 FOV on a 16:9 monitor (which is what you are playing).

attachicon.gifcsgopubg1.PNG

Try this and the Viewspeed conversion :)

okay, I'll try it and test it in-game, if i still get the same problem(with it being too slow) should I just post on here again and quote myself?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 10:52 PM, mrazzle11 said:

I am putting in the complete line as stated and it still resets to 0.20000000000 after I load the game and then reopen the config. Am I missing something? It's frustrating.

I'm getting the same problem here. I had to put 46.0 to get a last converted sens that's close to my wanted number. Do we need both?

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, massivelivefun said:

I'm getting the same problem here. I had to put 46.0 to get a last converted sens that's close to my wanted number. Do we need both?

Have you tried making the file read-only? Does it happen if you just start the game and exit, without applying any settings in-game?

• Wizard
14 minutes ago, Ivanovich said:

Can someone help me please?

I'm trying to convert sensitivity from h1z1 to PUBG, and I can't find any line on pubg to change FOV I guess if by default.

What I have to do?

I did it like this is it correct? Thanks.

https://i.gyazo.com/a247d83209cac0c85d81b726658ca022.png

That is correct, and you can't change FOV in PUBG yet. I think they plan to add this possibility in the future.

Hi Im sorry Im a noob how do i get my bf1 settings to pubg, my bf1 settings

Battlefield 1 (In-game - ADS FOV ON) - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
Soldier Mouse Sensitivity 7%
360° rotation:
32.1761 cm
Config FOV:
Field of View 74
Actual VFOV:
74 degrees
Actual HFOV:
106.52 degrees

Thanks

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Al84 said:

Hi Im sorry Im a noob how do i get my bf1 settings to pubg, my bf1 settings

Enter your BF1 numbers in the Convert from game as you have done, and select PUBG (In-game) as the Convert to game. What match method feel best is a personal preference, but try with Viewspeed first (in the box that says 360 Distance). Then select the different aims for PUBG to find the best match for each, and set those values in-game.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Enter your BF1 numbers in the Convert from game as you have done, and select PUBG (In-game) as the Convert to game. What match method feel best is a personal preference, but try with Viewspeed first (in the box that says 360 Distance). Then select the different aims for PUBG to find the best match for each, and set those values in-game.

This correct

Battlefield 1 (In-game - ADS FOV ON) - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
Soldier Mouse Sensitivity 7%
360° rotation:
32.1761 cm
Chord length:
11.0437 cm
Config FOV:
Field of View 74
Actual VFOV:
74 degrees
Actual HFOV:
106.52 degrees

Sensitivity 1:
Scope4X Sensitivity 36
360° rotation:
224.0255 cm  ??? ???
Chord length:
10.8004 cm

Discrepancy: -2.2527% (-0.2433 cm)
Config FOV:
Field of View 76
Actual VFOV:
9.78 degrees
Actual HFOV:
17.29 degrees
  • Wizard
Just now, Al84 said:

This correct

Sensitivity 1:
Scope4X Sensitivity 36
360° rotation:
224.0255 cm  ??? ???

Yes, you will get huge 360 distance numbers on the scopes and that is correct. Monitor Distance and Viewspeed matches the movement relative to what you see on your monitor, so the 360 distance will not match unless the FOV is identical.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, you will get huge 360 distance numbers on the scopes and that is correct. Monitor Distance and Viewspeed matches the movement relative to what you see on your monitor, so the 360 distance will not match unless the FOV is identical.

Thank you for your fast reply :) just like to check

Thanks

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

That is correct, and you can't change FOV in PUBG yet. I think they plan to add this possibility in the future.

Thanks man what I did was to setup all the lines like the program was telling me but Scope4X was too high for me.

How do I have to do it? Thanks.

MouseSensitiveName="Scope4X",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.098574

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.021562),(MouseSensitiveName="VehicleDriver",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.021562),(MouseSensitiveName="Targeting",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.021562),(MouseSensitiveName="Scoping",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.024643),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope4X",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.098574),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope8X",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.197148),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope15X",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.021230),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope2X",MouseSensitivity=50.000000,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.044362)),bInvertMouse=False)

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Ivanovich said:

Thanks man what I did was to setup all the lines like the program was telling me but Scope4X was too high for me.

Sorry, I was a bit quick to say it was correct. You should switch from 360 Distance to Viewspeed, then you'll be ok. You will get almost the same number for all calculations, since PUBG handles sensitivity very close to what Viewspeed does :)