Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, tttt1010 said:

Were any scope FOVs changed? Also do you know what the FOV of holding down breath is (the slight zoom when pressing shift with a red dot or irons).

Also I checked the magnification of the scope FOVs with the scoping fovs. All of the values matches PUBG.me's stats except for 2x. I got a 1.71 magnification for the 2x whereas pubg.me gives a 1.8x magnification. Could this be an indication that the 2x fov is wrong?

All scopes were changed in fact. They used to be based on 70 FOV (so the 4X scope was 70/20 = 17.5), they are now all based on 80. So the 4X is now 20 instead.

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

All scopes were changed in fact. They used to be based on 70 FOV (so the 4X scope was 70/20 = 17.5), they are now all based on 80. So the 4X is now 20 instead.

Thanks. What about the zoom for holding down breath? Do you have the fov for that?

So my cs:go sens is 1.1 and i convert that to pubg 3rd person hipfire using 360 distance and it feels good and now i'm trying to figure out how to get my scoping sens. I convert my cs:go sens to scoping using viewspeed instead of 360 distance and it feels ok but i'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. Do i put cs:go into the calculator for the 1st game, and should i use viewspeed? 

• Wizard
24 minutes ago, tttt1010 said:

Last concern. As  I mentioned above I calculated the 2x scope to be a 1.71 magnification instead of the 1.8 magnification listed on pubg.me Every other scope has the exact same magnification as pubg.me Could the fov for 2x be wrong?

If you're getting 1.71x you are comparing it to FOV 76, the base is 80 which result in 1.8x magnification.

5 hours ago, Snafugg said:

So my cs:go sens is 1.1 and i convert that to pubg 3rd person hipfire using 360 distance and it feels good and now i'm trying to figure out how to get my scoping sens. I convert my cs:go sens to scoping using viewspeed instead of 360 distance and it feels ok but i'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. Do i put cs:go into the calculator for the 1st game, and should i use viewspeed? 

Use your 360 degree hipfire sens for all your scoped sensitivities. Supposedly this matches the zoom sensitivity to csgo if you use a zoom_sensitivity_ratio of 1

However, if you use another value for zoom I think you use this spreadsheet:

this Google spreadsheet

Credit to: Vols and Jezuz

If you use zoom_Sensitivity_ratio 1 your values should be all the same like this:

• Normal: 0.010890
  • VehicleDriver: 0.010890
  • Targeting: 0.010890
  • Scoping: 0.010890
  • Scope2X: 0.010890
  • Scope4X: 0.010890
  • Scope8X: 0.010890
  • Scope15X: 0.010890
6 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you're getting 1.71x you are comparing it to FOV 76, the base is 80 which result in 1.8x magnification.

Wouldn't the magnification be based on the scoping fov of 70? This means the 2x scope is

tan(70/2)/tan(44.44/2)=1.71

On 8/3/2017 at 1:26 PM, Rashy said:

Use your 360 degree hipfire sens for all your scoped sensitivities. Supposedly this matches the zoom sensitivity to csgo if you use a zoom_sensitivity_ratio of 1

However, if you use another value for zoom I think you use this spreadsheet:

this Google spreadsheet

Credit to: Vols and Jezuz

If you use zoom_Sensitivity_ratio 1 your values should be all the same like this:

• Normal: 0.010890
  • VehicleDriver: 0.010890
  • Targeting: 0.010890
  • Scoping: 0.010890
  • Scope2X: 0.010890
  • Scope4X: 0.010890
  • Scope8X: 0.010890
  • Scope15X: 0.010890

I'll believe you on this one because I use zoom_Sensitivity_ratio 1 and I want it all to be the same.

Don't use that spreadsheet for now. There's some things I need to figure out for third person versus first person. Also, I think @DPI Wizard changed the FOVs for the scoped values in the calculator if I'm not mistaken. Did they also change the sensitivity calculations in game? Because now the FOV magnifications for Scope 2x/4x/8x/15x are relative to the 3rd person Hipfire FOV of 80 instead of the Scoping FOV of 70.

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

Also, I think @DPI Wizard changed the FOVs for the scoped values in the calculator if I'm not mistaken. Did they also change the sensitivity calculations in game? Because now the FOV magnifications for Scope 2x/4x/8x/15x are relative to the 3rd person Hipfire FOV of 80 instead of the Scoping FOV of 70.

All scope FOV's were changed, but the scaling is still the same (100% Monitor Match) between all of them. So the sensitivity formula is the same (almost, added a small tweak to make it 100% correct by using a fraction instead of a decimal number), but the FOV part is updated. 

3 minutes ago, Chase said:

So basically everything is messed up right now?

The calculator is correct, buy there's been quite a few changes since the 1st person patch.

1 hour ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

Don't use that spreadsheet for now. There's some things I need to figure out for third person versus first person. Also, I think @DPI Wizard changed the FOVs for the scoped values in the calculator if I'm not mistaken. Did they also change the sensitivity calculations in game? Because now the FOV magnifications for Scope 2x/4x/8x/15x are relative to the 3rd person Hipfire FOV of 80 instead of the Scoping FOV of 70.

So would my sens still be the same as it is in csgo if I leave it as it is or do I need to change it because of the update to the calculator? ty

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Vols and Jezuz said:

So am I correct in that the game code now treats the 1.8x/4x/7.25x/12x magnifications relative to the 3rd person Hipfire FOV of 80? Because they were definitely relative to the Scoping FOV of 70 before the 1st person patch.

Indeed correct! (they may of course change this at any moment again...)

Well if I would calculate and used the 1st person normal would it even be the same if I used 3rd person in game because the different fov's or how does that work. Also can the DPI Wizard confirm this whole zoom_Sensitivity_ratio 1 thing.