Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Quake Live to Rainbow Six Siege HELP

I really like the aim i get in quake live, i get constant headshots and really want to hammer the micro aim down, 

I am basing my sens around perfect 360 on my 13.5 inch mouspad, I have tried everything to make the aim exactly so, 

If anyone can tell me the values for exactly 13.500000 without 

I would love you. 

I based fov around siege 

I am on a 21:9 ratio monitor if that makes any difference. 

Untitled.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Chrometastic said:

I really like the aim i get in quake live, i get constant headshots and really want to hammer the micro aim down, 

I am basing my sens around perfect 360 on my 13.5 inch mouspad, I have tried everything to make the aim exactly so, 

If anyone can tell me the values for exactly 13.500000 without 

I would love you. 

I based fov around siege 

I am on a 21:9 ratio monitor if that makes any difference. 

converting the distance should in theorie get you way further at least for the 360 distance part from there on you just need to add  the values/preferences for ads (also using a dpi value that isnt that high will help

High DPI or Low DPI? (+ pixel skipping) :

This question get asks a lot and is unknowingly the wrong question to be asking. As explained in the key language section, DPI or as I will be changing to the right terminology here, CPI (counts per inch) is the number of counts registered and sent to your computer when you move your mouse 1 inch. Now a count is just telling your computer to move 'some' amount. and more counts coming in means just move that 'some' amount more. So changing DPI (CPI) will directly affect your sensitivity, but in neither a positive or negative manner. It will just make you move more lots of 'some' angle in game or more lots of 'some' distance on the desktop.

So the question should really be how do you decrease that 'some' distance/angle so that you can be more precise.

If you want to get a better understanding of this 'some' distance see this thread there's some nice gif's

Well for games that's by decreasing your sensitivity and then in turn increasing your DPI to keep the overall sensitivity (sometimes referred to as eDPI) the same. So if you half your sensitivity, you double your DPI. So yes, if you want more precision you should decrease your sensitivity and increase your DPI.

This video shows it very well, along with WPS skipping. Keep in mind he talks about pixel skipping, not angle skipping (which is what's happening)

Bare in mind:

• This becomes solely placebo after a certain point
  • Increasing your DPI too much can have a negative affect on your accuracy as your mouse starts interpolating to make up counts
  • Some game's minimum sensitivity values mean that if you went too high with your DPI, you couldn't get the right sensitivity to match other games. This starts around 1600 DPI.
  • This will change your desktop sensitivity (read next Q for recommendation)

image.png.47dbb80b541c26bc0922aef005e2200b.png

image.png.c5dec4536dc646a83f90df082a72c724.png

image.png

Edited by fortunate reee